Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Vote_lcapAn Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Voting_barAn Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Vote_rcap 
Moon
An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Vote_lcapAn Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Voting_barAn Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Empty
PostSubject: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Among the busy streets and bustling people sat a girl with long black hair with two silver hair clips keeping back her fringe, she wore a punk styled ballet outfit and was sat on a very old and tattered looking camping chair, her cat curled up on her lap and in front of her was a tattered old looking rug which also looked very moth eaten, next to her was a large bag with a few bits of money in it that she had received from selling the ornaments placed neatly on the rug.

The ornaments were crystal looking ornaments made from ice made by the girl's own powers, the ornaments were in all kinds of shapes, some were small cats, some snowflake shaped, some even looking like a ball with spikes coming out of it, on the other side of her was a sign that said "Requests taken, but will take a day to make." as she would rather not show her power right in front of everyone, and would want to make sure the ornament was good enough, for some she would get at least a good amount of dollars from them, the ice usually lasted at least two months as she used her powers to try and make the ice last as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Tim just happened to be patrolling that street and stopped he no longer had the armor and was much taller now. He looked at the ornaments and asked how much are they?" Tim hadn't looked at her yet he was checking how well they were made. He knelt down and looked at the ice confused by its solidity in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:33 pm

"Ah, well that one is about $10, they keep well for a couple of months so don't worry about them melting as soon as you get home" said the girl as she stroked behind her cat's ear while it purred happily while the girl smiled at the possible customer.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Tim looked up at her and was holding the money. He stared at her and asked "what is your name?" He stood up holding the money out for her. He watched her wanting to know where he remembered her from.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:51 pm

"My name is Ayumu, whats yours?" asked Ayumu in a friendly tone as she took the money and added it to the bag, curious to why Tim had asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Tim said "you dropped a building on me." He held up a pen pointing it at her. Tim said seriously "give me a reason not to destroy you thief."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Ayumu blinked suddenly before her cat jumped off her lap and she chuckled a little "you think I did that? Jeez you must have lost some memory too, although that's expected of course, no, I didn't do that, you did that to yourself, although if you're going to be accusing me of that then how will you believe me when I tell you the truth? You know I only have ice powers, how would I be able to make a building fall on you hm?" she said, slightly amused about how he suddenly accused her like that.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Tim didn't even have to think about it. He kept the pen pointed at her and said seriously "that's simple, you freeze the columns rapidly weakening the bonds of the stone and keep expanding them until the columns shatter." He had obviously thought this all out many times. He reached in his pocket and drew out a thin shining sword about 2.5 feet.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Ayumu just sighed "do you really think my powers are that advanced and that I'm that smart? I would explain it all to you but I know for a fact that you wouldn't believe me" she said "how about you put that sword back and let me try and explain what happened, then you can choose whether you believe me or not" she said as she stared at Tim, feeling slightly scared.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Tim put the sword away and demanded "what did you and the copper man do to me? Why am I not human anymore. What was done to me?!" He kept the pen pointed at her heart without focusing on it his finger was over a tiny button she couldn't see. Tim had been looking for them he would have them killed for what they did.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 pm

"I don't know what happened to you after, all I know is that in the last few moments of it all, you used a spell thing that blinded me for a few moments and Steampunk had to get me out, he also had the diamond with him, I don't know what he's done with it though, and you're the one who made the museum collapse because you didn't want us to escape with the diamond, I think I saw that Annie girl escape too, the reason the museum collapsed was your own fault, you acted much too reckless and you paid for it, that's all I know, as for why you're not human anymore I have no idea, maybe some guy found your body or something, I honestly don't know" explained Ayumu as she stared at the pen.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Tim punched the building beside them crushing the stone without any effort and said "tell me what was done or take me to your boss. I will destroy you if you refuse."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:52 pm

"How the heck am I suppose to know what happened to you?! Me and Steampunk left when the rubble was still on top of you, we didn't stick around to see what happened" said Ayumu, now actually scared "to find out what happened to you, you'd probably have to check the security cameras outside the museum, maybe you can see what happened after and who took you" she added.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:41 am

Tim yelled in rage "I've already looked at the tapes there is nothing there." Tim raised the pen slightly and the end fell off revealing it was the barrel of a pistol something he didn't need before. Tim said nearly whispering "I'm losing patience I gave you two options you wont do one I suggest you do the other. Take me to your boss before I shoot."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:49 am

"I don't know where Steampunk is ok!? Why do you think I'm here selling stuff?! He isn't exactly the most sociable leader, all I know is that he went searching for more team members, where he's gone searching I have no idea, you have to believe me!" said Ayumu as she stepped back in fear, hoping that she'd be able to freeze the barrel of the gun before he shot her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)   An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Accidental Encounter (Crypt Master)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next