Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Collision of Anachronisms Vote_lcapA Collision of Anachronisms Voting_barA Collision of Anachronisms Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Collision of Anachronisms Vote_lcapA Collision of Anachronisms Voting_barA Collision of Anachronisms Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Collision of Anachronisms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character
Name: Victoria Wesley
Code Name: Mira
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Collision of Anachronisms Empty
PostSubject: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:27 am

Victoria yawned slightly, turning the sign on her door to "Closed" a little earlier than usual that day. There had been an odd influx of commissions since her talks with the upper crust at that museum party...well, what there had been of it before thieves and Symbiote fought it out for the main event, a large and expensive diamond. There had been a lot of ladies in gowns asking about some of her jewelry, highly surprised to hear they were exclusive designs. Many of them were even more surprised to walk into her humble boutique and see her behind the counter.

Still, the business of the rich was a large help. She was finally caught up on her rent, and could even put a little more money into the business itself, perhaps stocking a few gems to accent her work. For now, though, she was just tired from molding all that metal; thankfully, no one expected same-day service. She walked to one of her display cases, pulling out one piece at a time and giving it a quick and loving polish.

"It's the wrong time, and the wrong place," she sang to herself, an older song that she had come to enjoy from the age of swing. "Though your face is charming, it's the wrong face..."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:30 am

Three men on the street watched as the sign turned to say 'closed'

"Perfect... we move now..."

The men knocked on the door of the shop.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:40 am

Victoria heard the knocking, setting her merchandise back in the case and sealing it shut as she looked out the window. "I am very sorry...but the store is closed," she called to them, pointing toward the sign. "I will be open in the morning." It was certainly early for her to close, and she hated to disappoint them, but she just needed to get home and rest, or this fatigue would catch up to her in time.

She turned away from them, going back to cleaning up shop. Her suspicion was clear, however; she now moved to cleaning the glass on the cases rather than the jewelry stashed inside. In Jump City, one couldn't be too careful when they ran such a business as hers, no matter how small the operation.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:43 am

"Open up mam... this is very important business... our boss would like to have a few words with you."

They rapped on the door a few more times... they had to be as discreet as possible... but if she didn't open the door soon... they we're going to break some glass...

Last edited by Hotwire on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:54 am

Victoria gave a light huff, turning around and walking up to the door. There was a light click of a door being unlocked, and she pulled it open ever so slightly, peeking out at them.

"I recognize that your business is important, sirs, and that my posted hours would lead you to believe I am still open. However, I need to close for today. Please understand that I will be happy to attend to you in the morning." Something didn't feel right here...three men there on behalf of a boss. Still, she needed to be polite, to keep them occupied while she reached out...was there angry metal on them? Were these men armed? And where was her closest opportunity for self-defense?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:15 am

"Well... we say you're open.

At that, all three men took out Victorian pistols and pointed them at Victoria.

"Now let us in so we can discuss our... ah-hem... 'buissiness."

And indeed there was metal on one of them... the man behind them stepped into the light. Copper mask shining... but it wasn't solid. It was made of a few plates sewn together with small rivets.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:28 am

"Wh-what in Heaven's name...?" Victoria stammered as she backed away from the door. The three of them had the strangest firearms in hand, as though someone were trying to translate modern technology into something from the turn of the century, perhaps earlier. Meanwhile, the 'boss' behind them wore a mask of patchwork copper. Were the rivets necessary, or did he just like them?

Her eyes naturally focused on the barrels of the three pistols, though she trained herself on one first. If she could just pinch it shut...but wouldn't they notice? All three at once, then...it was a stretch, but it was also her only chance. The man in the back wasn't an immediate threat, and he had already given her a huge advantage by wearing metal in a very sensitive spot. "P-please do not do this...my means are modest enough as it is. Do you wish to doom me to poverty?" She asked earnestly, the edges of the barrel just beginning to turn inward. They were always stubborn the first time, and she was already a bit tired from the day's work.

Something distracted her momentarily from her bending of the barrels. She bumped up against a display case, unable to get any more distance from them. The jolt of panic resulted in a quick crunch from the pistol directly in front of her, instinct overwhelming her rational, if fear-driven, plan.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:43 am

"Do not be alarmed... we only have need of one item, and one item alone. The locket of the late Frederick Grennan."

The men hoped not to have to use force... harming a lady was so... unbefitting of a gentleman.

Then they heard a crunch from one of the men's pistols.

The man took a look, and saw that somehow, the barrel had pinched.

"Uhm... boss... my pistol's bust."

"Hmm... it seems we have a true metal worker here. I knew something felt... strange about this shop."He said stepping close to victoria.

Then he noticed something... he had seen that face before... but where... it was important in some way... but how?

Perhaps this girl warranted further study...
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:55 am

Victoria's knees shook beneath her long skirt as he approached. She had no idea what this man was talking about. Who was Frederick Grennan? "I-I am very sorry, but y-you seem to b-be confused. I sell no ant--" The shaking stopped in frozen understanding, her hand instinctively clasping over her own gold locket.

"You are mistaken!" She protested, shaking her head as tears welled in her eyes. "This locket is mine, and mine alone, a gift from my beloved Wesley Jameson! You will not have it!" As much as she despised the violence of the city, as much as she refused to try and fight others...she would not hesitate to defend her only link to who she was.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:10 pm

"Wesley Jameson? Oh yes! My great-great-grandfathers old work friend. So that's who he gave the locket to?"

Jameson... wait... THAT'S WHERE HE HAD SEEN THAT FACE!!!

Some of his old family albums featured Young Frederick Grennan and his work buddy, Wesley Jameson. Then there were some showing Jameson and a young woman: Victoria.

This woman's name tag read Victoria... the pieces fell into place. How could this girl be the one and the same?

"My apologies... Ms. Ashmore."

And with that, the henchman with the jammed gun brought the butt of his gun down on Victoria's head.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Victoria blinked in surprise, grip loosening on her locket slightly. Old work friend...? Wesley had mentioned a friend, but she never knew his name...only his generosity. Could this really be a descendant of that man? Would he truly go to these lengths just to recover a family artifact?

Out of the blue, it seemed, he apologized. She was about to nod in acceptance when he added something else. Despite herself, she gasped as her head snapped back up to stare at him with wide eyes. She hadn't heard that in well over a century, and now it came from a masked man who held her, indirectly, at gunpoint. "How...who--" She didn't even get a chance to finish her question before she felt a sudden pain in her head. Stars danced across her vision for a second, the world fading to black as she crumpled into a heap on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Steampunk watched as the girl crumpled unconscious to the floor.

"Boys... let's get going... bring the girl. I have a few more questions for her back at the base."

"Boss... this girl scares me... she has some weird connection with the metal.

"Yes.. and that is why she is perfect for our cause. She justs needs... a point in the right direction."

With that, they dragged her out into an ally, as headlights blared to life. Pulling out, and speeding down the street went Steampunks car

Spoiler:

The car sped down the streets toward the setting sun... and the harbor, as a dark warehouse loomed.

(ooc:I think we should end it here. I'll start a new thread at the docks under this name, and add part two.)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Wesley
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Victoria Wesley

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:09 pm

((Agreed. See you there!))

It would seem an odd scene once the quartet cleared out with Victoria in tow. No sign of forced entry, absolutely nothing missing save for the shop's sole proprietor and employee. The sign was closed, the door likely still unlocked...the only sign that something was amiss.

=======================================

Victoria woke, rubbing her neck as she looked around in bewilderment. She was back in her store...in the middle of the night, perhaps even in the moments before dawn. A folded paper in her hand, a warning to speak nothing of her meeting...and a locked door. He did seem to have some decorum, some manners. But his plan still seemed mad. A mad gentleman, eager for the city of his dreams...and he wanted her by his side, or at the very least to remain out of his way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Collision of Anachronisms   A Collision of Anachronisms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Collision of Anachronisms
Page 1 of 1