Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mars' diary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mars' diary Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mars' diary Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mars' diary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mars' diary Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mars' diary Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mars' diary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mars' diary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mars' diary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mars' diary Vote_lcapMars' diary Voting_barMars' diary Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mars' diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Mars' diary Empty
PostSubject: Mars' diary   Mars' diary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:20 am

Diary

Mars

January 10
England

Dear Diary,
Hi diary. I am so greatful that Master has given you to me. He is such a kind man. He gave you to me so I can practice my writing out of lessons! I think writing is fun, even though after a while it hurts my hands. It's interesting to watch the letters form as I write. Some of the letters are difficult to form but I'm getting there. Oh, I guess I should probably tell you a little bit about Master and my life.

Well Master is a very kind man named Robert. He has an adopted daughter named Isabelle but she wants me to call her Izzy. She is about as old as I look, 5. I think I am 20 but I've lost count of how old I am in this world. She is very pretty, much prettier then myself. She loves to play dress up with me and do my hair which I don't mind and in fact enjoy. Anyway, Master lives out in the countryside of England. He teaches me many things like writing, speaking, reading, and standing and sitting with good posture. He is such a kind man to teach me such things. I act as his guard dog for him in return and act as a regular dog sometimes too for him and his daughter. He is a very busy man sometimes though and I have to play with Izzy then. The countryside that I live in is beautiful. The forest that surround the gardens are really pretty and fun to explore. Our backyard seems to stretch on forever and ever.

Well that's it for now, diary. I'll write in you sometime soon I hope.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

Mars' diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars' diary   Mars' diary Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:25 pm

May 10
England

Dear Diary,
Sorry it has been so long since I have written to you. Sadly, I have unfortunate news. Master......///d. I don't know why but Miss Izzy said that it was 'his time'. I'm not sure what she meant by that. I went to Master's funeral yesterday which was 5 days after his death. Many people came, some I had seen visiting the house and some I had never seen before. Master looked so...different in the coffin. It sent shivers up my spine.

Miss Izzy said that Master had given me to her in his 'will', whatever that was. She seemed a bit worried about running the family bussiness by herself. I told her that I would always be there for her. She smiled. I look like a child to her, I know. I look about 8 now but again, I've lost count of how old I am. Miss Izzy still loves me like a sister and like a pet. I am glad she still loves me.

Well I hope to write more often in you then I have before. I know your probably got bored reading my last entry over and over.

///-smudge created by tears
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

Mars' diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars' diary   Mars' diary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:23 am

July 20
England

Dear Diary,
Hello again! I'm writing in you to update and because Miss Izzy said that I should. I thought that it would be good to write in here again so here I am.

Well Miss Izzy is running the company just fine. She seems a bit stressed sometimes but she tells me not to worry. She should know by now that I always worry about her, as she is my master,sister, and friend. We still have visitors to the house like when Master Robert was around but not quite as often. The house is quieter and stiller now then when Master Robert was around.

Oh that reminds me! Miss Izzy is getting married next month to Mr. Joseph Patlein! It's so exciting. I guess I'll have to call her Mrs. Izzy or Mrs. Patlein soon huh? He is a very nice man who is kind to both me and Miss Izzy. He prefers I call him Mr. Joes. It's an odd name but I kind of like it. We still havn't told him about how I'm a demon dog yet but I think he's suspicious. It's hard to act human sometimes around the mansion. When he is around I try to act like Miss Izzy's slave/pet or servent so he doesn't figure out that I'm her pet pet and guard dog. He spends lots of time with Miss Izzy and helps her with the paper work and stuff. Even though he is a very nice man, I'm still weary about what his reaction will be when he finds out I'm a demon dog...

Diary, some visitors call me something that disturbs me a bit. They call me a...He||hound. I wonder if I really am a He||hound or a Demon dog and what the difference is. It confuses me to no end. I try to ask but most ignore me or look at me disgusted and don't answer. Also, I've been getting these weird glimses or clips of something. They scare me because I never know what it is about, who or what it is in it, or when the next one will be. Also, the clips themselves scare me. They are so horrid. I don't want to tell Miss Izzy yet, for I don't want to frighten her or worry her.

Oh I also forgot to mention in my earlier entry that I learn powers or something of the sort. I can breathe fire in my dog form as well as make these shadow ball like things. The shadow balls wear me out but the fire seems pretty cool and doesn't wear me out as much. Master Robert taught me a little of how to control them and Miss Izzy is continuing my training. I think I'm doing pretty well. Miss Izzy thinks so too.

Well I think that is it for now. I'll write to you later,Diary. Hopefully sometime soon after the wedding! I know the wedding will be wonderfull and I'll have a new Master to have fun with! I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

Mars' diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars' diary   Mars' diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:08 pm

August 30
England

Dear Diary,
Hello. I have some news. Well Mrs. Izzy did get married but ever since she did, she had kind of ignored me. I like them both. Mr. Patlein was not as surprised as we thought he was going to be when we told him about me being a demon dog. Though he has been a bit meaner to me ever since.

I have bad news too. Mrs. Izzy has fallen very ill. It worries me, and Mr. Patlein and I are doing as much as we can for her. However, she keeps trying to get me to visit her more and lay with her, which I do happily. She pets me more but her hands feel different, and her pets are very light. But I seem to bring her great joy as she always smiles when I'm there. I'm glad I make her happy. I just hope I can continue to make her happy for as long as she lives.

I guess that's it for now. I'll right in you some time soon diary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mars' diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars' diary   Mars' diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mars' diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Diary Room-
Jump to: