Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yulia "Beta" Kuznetsov
Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 8:13 pm by Megalomaniac

» C.C
Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:03 pm by Megalomaniac

» Eugene 'Splitscreen' Sutton
Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:20 pm by Megalomaniac

» Rico's Library
Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 pm by Kyte

» Do you guys have cbox/discord?
Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 12:57 pm by 0bserver

» This Too Shall Pass (Solo)
Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 am by Kyte

» Sloth, the Lethargic
Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm by Kyte

» Mako
Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm by Megalomaniac

» Isaac Foster
Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 am by Kyte

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Megalomaniac
Character Codename Change Vote_lcapCharacter Codename Change Voting_barCharacter Codename Change Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

Emmz

Most users ever online was 175 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Top posters
Energy
Character Codename Change Vote_lcapCharacter Codename Change Voting_barCharacter Codename Change Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Bow
foalfire

Character Codename Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Character Codename Change Empty
PostSubject: Character Codename Change   Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Hi there. I want to change Black Valkyrie's codename because I think it's corny and not really fitting, but was wondering if it would be too much of a bother to all the members for the name switch, which I intend to change from "Black Valkyrie" to "Renegade." I'd definitely go and switch all the names in her character profile as well as the few roleplays I have her involved with, and make a clear note. I just wanted to know if it was against the rules or something of that nature before I went and did it. P:

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Codename Change   Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:53 pm

There's already a Renegade I can tell you that much, I believe, but he's been AFK for a long while. However, he always comes back eventually like Departed or Kyte.

EDIT: Just an idea, we don't have a Rogue which is a very close second to Rengade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Codename Change   Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:05 am

...aha, so that's why it seemed peculiarly familiar to me. P: I won't use "Renegade," then, and I's say that "Rebel" is a little too generic, but thanks for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Codename Change   Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:09 am

Rebel? Are you referring to the meaning of Rogue? Or was that just a typo haha cuz I didn't suggest rebel... Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Codename Change   Character Codename Change Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:36 am

Ahah, I see what I did there. CX

Still... that doesn't really answer my question, baw. PX Maybe I should poke a mod into the direction of this thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Codename Change   Character Codename Change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Codename Change
Page 1 of 1