Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Vote_lcapTrouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Voting_barTrouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open]   Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Tiberius started walking around pacing slightly as he thought about how to take the news. After a moment's consideration he said seriously. "Well if you not supposed to be here either lets just pretend we didn't see each other ok? And I am Tiberius I already told you, as far as why I can talk a nice lady taught me the words."

Tiberius looked over at her and asked "What kind of bird is it? We can go back in and get it, it'll be a while before the guards are up, and the server is destroyed so the other cameras don't matter."
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open]   Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:37 am

As much as how lovely was it to have a decent chat with a creature 20 times your weight and 6 times your size, Renee was eventually growing a bit weary of the discussion. And the 'person' she was conversing with. She couldn't help it, even though he sounded decent and harmless, overcoming his hideousness and be at ease was a bit too much for her... Still, his answers did enough to sparkle Renee's curiosity. So someone taught him to speak, huh?

- Uh... sure, it's a deal. You didn't see me, I didn't see you... We're cool. - she nodded nervously in agreement, even though she knew she was lying through her teeth - she was here precisely to see him... And she had seen and known more than enough to fulfill her end of the bargain. As for the bird ... hmm... Since cameras are out... Guess it wouldn't hurt to ... put another animal disappearance on this hulk... Hmm... lesse...

- There was a colorful parrot in a cage somewhere to the East from the entrance. I was going there, but heard some loud noises... and stumbled upon you... Sorry... - Renee kept the frightened and confused girl appearance, suppressing her shock and fright on the inside... As they would go back into the zoo, the girl would decide to ask a bit more ... intrusive questions...

- And ... tis not what I meant, Tiberius... - she said, stretching a smile. - I meant, what species are you? And how did you end up here? You're not from Earth, are you?

The info-digging habits kicked in. 'Renee' probably wouldn't be so nosy, but for 'Informant' ... it was her trade. And perhaps there were more like him ... somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open]   Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:42 am

Tiberius shook his head shaking off a brief pain from his shell growing tight on him. He walked with her and listened, he only half heard the question and tried to remember. He walked in quiet for quiet a bit the sounds of his hooves clacking on the stone was all there was before he said. "My people don't have a name for my people, my planet either. We simply hunted and lived out our lives having as much fun as we could." He looked up at the aviary and walked over to the padlocked door. He sighed and swung his talon slicing the doors in half with no effort at all. he kicked them down and walked in.
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open]   Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 am

Despite being a scary monster, Tiberius proved to be quite helpful in the end.

As they approached the place where numerous cages with birds were kept, he just sliced the door open, saving Renee the trouble of picking the lock herself. Nodding in gratitude, the girl walked inside. There were just ... so many birds in here! Of different kinds, sizes, shapes and colors. It felt like visiting a pet shop, only here you could take anything, and not pay for it... And it was really hard to pick...

Eventually, her gaze fell upon a big black parrot a the far corner. It was much bigger than all the others, the side of a crow. His claws looked strong and bear - sharp enough to tear flesh... A carnivorous parrot? - Renee mused, and approached, deciding that she wanted this one. It seemed calm too, didn't even make noise when she and the monster entered the place, unlike all the other critters. Carefully, she picked the cage in her hands...

- I'll take this one... And ... - Renee thought, and suddenly turned over a cage, then another, another. Making a big mess and making the birds scream in fright. After the place looked thrashed enough, she nodded and smiled at the big beast. - I hope you don't mind we make it seem it is you who did it. After eating so many animals... I don't think a bunch of parrots will be too daunting to your rep. And I can't let them know there was a human present. - she winked, and slowly went out of the aviary, arms wrapped around the cage. Well... she got everything she wanted, and even more, but first...

- The lady who taught you must be very brave... I could tell I would freak out first... Uhm, I kinda already did. Hehe. Who is she?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open]   Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:23 am

Tiberius tilted his head and aimed his rifle at her. He said seriously "I would never reveal information about my friends. If you think your getting information like that your not just dead wrong your dead." There was a cold seriousness that showed he would tell about himself all day but his loyalty was above reproach.
Back to top Go down
observer
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
observer

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open]   Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:46 am

Renee froze, and blinked, looking at the tube-like thing pointed at her, fright written all over her face. Did he need to act like that over a seemingly innocent question? Or did he see right through her? The latter was unlikely, or at least, she thought so - she gave no reason for him to believe her to be something else than just an innocent thief girl. She shuddered, and slowly walked around the weapon, muttering:

- It ... it was just ... idle question... nothing more... - the fright was pretty genuine, so she needed not act at all on this. Clutching to the cage in her hands, she quickly made a few paces away from the monster who suddenly turned from docile to aggressive.

But his aggressiveness did tell her things. Why wouldn't he want others to know who his friends are? It was a bit suspicious, especially considering he used a death threat on her. It would be ... interesting to dig more into this. Interesting ... and dangerous at the same time... Maybe too dangerous, in fact...

The persona Renee allowed to see, however, continued to look scared and somewhat offended at such unkind behavior to her person. Shaking her head, and looking distraught, she made more distance between herself and the monster, saying to him from afar:

- F... ffine. I won't ask anything of you, just put the thing down, I didn't mean any harm! It was just a question for Pete's sake. Uh... I think I should just go...

She then turned around, beginning to walk away from the beast, and back to the exit. This was just enough for one night... Destroyed zoo, stolen bird, alien that could eat a giraffe in minutes... Who would've thought a simple night watch would've turned out like this... Never the less...

I have the information...
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open]   Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Tiberius had vanished into his tunnels, he collapsed the entry point on the way down do that nothing could follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open]   Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble in the Zoo [Tib/Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2