Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Today at 6:08 am by Noble

» Weaver
Today at 4:57 am by Bloo

» The Arrival (Open)
Today at 3:52 am by Silent Night

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:03 pm by Silent Night

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

» The Shovel Men (open)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:34 pm by Bloo

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:08 am by Gwen

» Who has time?
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 pm by Dar

» Heroes Of Today
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 am by Energy

Top posting users this week
Megabot

Energy

Dar

Bloo

Noble

Silent Night

Fox

Tython

Gwen

Top posting users this month
Megabot

Dar

Energy

Fox

Bloo

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Silent Night

Sterling

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

Energy, Silent Night

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

"L.A.W." ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: "L.A.W." ...   Wed May 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Did I miss something while I was gone, or did L.A.W. (the Legion of Americanized Weapons, a remote branch of the U.S. Goverment that tested/experimented/tortured/killed metahumans) become a public organisation/default political antagonist here at TTRPG? :/

From what I recall, the first user to roleplay or even mention L.A.W. was Silent Night, whose character's back story pretty much hinged on it; later on, I got involved, when I PM'd him about having Honest's past being indirectly woven into Zack's. We teamed up to make an acronym for "LAW," time passed by as well as many roleplays based about it (heck, I even pulled Liev's brother, Kaiser on board at one point), but other than that, anything to do with L.A.W. was between Zack and Liev, exclusively (not including occasions when other characters heard about it or something like it) ...

I've noticed a new roleplay that actually takes place in L.A.W., (and I'm not saying it's a bad thing), but I thought that Silent Night, and I were the only members whose characters were directly involved with the place. P:

Am I missing something? I mean, L.A.W. was kind of like Honest and Silent's thing... a personal brotherly type of dealio...

NOW, if I'm coming off as a selfish bastard or an emotional narcissist, please let me know; I mean in no way to be actingenuity as such!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: "L.A.W." ...   Thu May 24, 2012 12:12 am

honest i recently made a charater names maria who was a geneticaly engenered humanoid mad by the goverment when dar was looking it over i was asked out of 2 government graoups currently made to pick where/who made her. siice L.A.W. was the only one out of the two i remotely knew about i picked that one. I alreadly talked to Silent night about her and L.A.W. and he seemed to be cool about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: "L.A.W." ...   Fri May 25, 2012 5:34 am

Mmmm... okay, Paige-dearie. c: As long as you asked Silent!

Apologies again if I came off as abrasive. Bad habit when I get worked up about something, I suppose. P:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "L.A.W." ...   Fri May 25, 2012 6:25 am

I told her she could use L.A.W. Honest. I appologize if I was stepping on your toes by doing this. In the future, I can make sure to ask Silent and you permission for allowing LAW characters. I intended no harm and hope none was done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "L.A.W." ...   Fri May 25, 2012 7:07 am

No, no harm done; just confused. I was worried that the entire website was using L.A.W. like it was a community drinking fountain. -whew-

Paige, if you'd be willing to, we need to roleplay together on this. It could prove to present a potentially strong-or-shattered bond between a veteran Teen Titan/old member and L.A.W. escapee with a new face to Jump City/newbie.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: "L.A.W." ...   Fri May 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Id be glad to rp with you and if i understood what you are saying since your charater is an escapie it would make sence that maria would be in rp with him since she caputers/hunts down people L.A.W. couldnt get including escapees so if you want we can say she is goin after your charater for a mission to return in to L.A.W.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "L.A.W." ...   

Back to top Go down

"L.A.W." ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Medical Bay-
Jump to: