Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Twilight Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Twilight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Twilight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Twilight Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Twilight Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Twilight Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Twilight Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Twilight Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Twilight Vote_lcapTwilight Voting_barTwilight Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Twilight

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:23 pm

"We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."

Alvina "Twilight" Faerydae

Civilian Clothing
Twilight _sun_b10

Superhero Clothing
Spoiler:
===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Alvina "Twilight" Faerydae
Nickname(s):Eolande,Fayette,Elvena,The Spark,Arcane,Star Burst
Codename:Twilight
Alias(es):Hecate, The Goddess of Witchcraft.
Classification:Witch,Half-Fairy
Affiliation:Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Flowing long moderate sapphire blue hair with moderate violet and brilliant rose streaks.
Eye Color:Moderate violet
Height:4,9 Feet
Weight:100 lbs
Other Traits:Twilight was born with a pink-purple six-pointed star surrounded by 5 smaller white stars that is located on her thigh. They all have 42 points total which is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Aether Gateway:Twilight was born to generate the powerful and unique "Celestial element" that flows through the Universe.There have been many claims/theories made by alchemists, natural philosopher's, and very early modern physicist's that confirm Aether's power. One claim is that it was the pure essence that the Mythological Gods lived and breathed in the same way humans did with air. Another claim is that Aether is the force used by God himself to create the Universe.Because of this Twilight is targeted by thousands of deadly foes that wish to use her for their sins. She has little control over it due to the wild and untamed nature, making it very easy to over flow her.

• The most basic spell is Telekinesis which does not use any Aether, but if she tried to lift a two story tall object some of her aether will leak out and cause her eyes to glow white and cause a strain on her body.Also she can not lift things from far away either, which her limit is five meters.

• Her second spell is Teleportation,also note that she can only teleport her own size and she needs to see where she is teleporting.

• Her third spell she learned was Mage light, she can create a floating ball of light that can light up the surroundings.

• Her fourth spell she learned was the bubble shield where she forms a purple bubble around herself and her friends from attacks such as bullets and lasers, but wont hold for very long against powerful attacks. Also since it is form as a bubble it can act like one, meaning she can float inside of it and it can act as transportation.

• Her fifth spell is a little more complex, it is called Transmogrification where you can transform others into different forms.But first the target must be willingly to transform in order for it to work. Note that there are sevreal laws such as the Law of Equivalent Exchange, meaning you can not change a grain of sand into a skyscraper.The spell can only change living things into other living things and non living things to non living tings, also it can change the object to a smaller form but the mass will be the same. Also it does not need to be a full change since the spell can give people wings or other things like a beard.

• Finally her six spell she learned before she left was called Reforming where you can make objects into there prime condition, note however it will take time to reform bigger objects like buildings and such.

Skills:

Peak Human Intelligence:From her studies she became more intelligent then others. She can remember vast amounts of knowledge flawlessly, performing complex calculations or other similar tasks. She is capable of learning a variety of magical arts in a day.

Photographic Memory:Twilight can remember everything.Such as having the inability to forget.She can use instant photographic memory to look at a page and recall the information without ever actually having read the words.

Alchemy:From her studies she is very well able to create strong potions with little stress and is also able to transform base materials into purer (lead or iron into silver or gold).

Weaknesses:

The Restraint:The restraint that was place on twilight when she was little.It only let little flow of Aether so she cant use it fully.It also stops twilight from being over flooded with magical energy and protects her from being find from her enemies.

Equipment:

Wand:With her star burst wand she can channel Aether more easily from her body.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Studiousness: Twilight is heavily invested in her studies even before she met the fairy queen.Her studiousness leads her to discover many prophecies and sings in the world around her. She remains very studious even after opening up to making friends.Sevreal times Twilight is preoccupied with reading a book at a theater, Park, Amusment Park, Traveling, ect.Twilight pretends to follow everything people are saying by replying "uh-huh" in a deadpan tone, but keeps reading her book. Twilight demonstrates her reliance on books in her first ever slumber party that she had a year after she met the queen. During the slumber party, she employs an instructional book, "Slumber 101: All You've Ever Wanted to Know About Slumber Parties But Were Afraid to Ask", and consults it throughout the night. When a storm outside topples a tree through her bedroom window, she is at a loss for handling the situation and keeps searching her book for answers. On the other hand, her reliance on books comes in helpful when she participates in Events,Treasure hunts,puzzles or finding a cure for a poison.

Temperament and anxiousness:Twilight hair ignites into flames when she is extremly angry due for having Aether flow through her body.When things don't go her way Twilight breaks down and nonsensically suggests insane ideas that can solve the problem. She also gets nervous at the thought of disappointing the fairy queen.She imagines the Queen would be so displeased that she'll banish or imprison her. One time Twilight becomes extremely anxious and hyperactive, trying desperately to find something to report about things she had learned in her letter to the queen so that she isn't tardy with her weekly reports.However, at other times, Twilight shows considerable empathy and patience that stand in stark contrast to the many examples of her overreacting to a situation and often to other people around her.

Strengths:

Interests/Habits:
1.Reading
2.Studying
3.Learning spells
4.Discovering new things every day

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Travis Neptune [Father/Dead]
Rain mikamono [Mother/Dead]
Queen Diana Marigold [Gaurdian]

Place of Origin:France
Current City:Jump City
History:
As we know twilight was born with the ability to generate Aether. Which brought unwanted attention and got her parents killed.Then the Queen saved her and brought her in as her star pupil.When twilight was living in the fey world and since the queen has to do her daily royal Buisness in Canterlot she had a Fairysitter named Princess Cadance to take care of her and help with her study. The two shared a very close bond and Twilight looked back at her as "...the greatest fairysitter in all the history of fairysitters!" The two shared a special secret greeting and magic shake that both would remember well after they had moved on. When twilight got older the queen decided to put her study in magic to the next level to go back on earth for more studying and discovering mysteriouse objects and locations.As well to become stronger so she can protect herself against her enemies.

Sample RP

"Name the nine daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne"

"Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpischore, Thalia, and Urania."

"The diet of what mythical monster periodically included seven youths and seven maidens?"

"The Minotaur's."

"In Greek mythology, who were Arges, Brontes and Steropes?"

"Cyclopes."

"Vishnu is a dwarf in which of his avatars?"

"Vishnu took this avatar to kill the asura Bali. Bali was the grandson of Prahalad. Bali, though an Asura, was a benevolent one."

It was mostly overcast today at the park. People strolling by,their ears glued to their ears. Twilight sat on a wood bench in a soft pink school dress with a glowing azure butterfly fluttering around her, talking in a voice that sounds like wind chimes.

"Impressive, five seconds and you did not even trip on the last one, even though it was different with the rest"

A smile appears on twilight face as she did well with the test.

"It was not that tough, their from old classics."

Twiligh brought out a worn out book from her purse to prove her point. It was actually one of her favorite classics.

"True, but sadly humanity these days have no interest in classics or the old ways"

The blue fairy gaze at a few joggers that were talking to their blue tooth.

Last edited by Nisha on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:29 pm

OK i am currently done but when i overlook it, i can see that weakness and strength are small and not that much so if it's too small i can try to make it bigger. Sweat
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:37 pm

May be out of place, but...

OH MY GOD, do tell me that this is a human embodiment of Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic! I love that show; it's so cute and surprisingly captivating. I love Twilight Sparkle, but... Rarity and Hoity Toity for life! <3
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 pm

SQUEEEEAL! YES IT IS! I LOVE mlp and i thought she fits really well for a young magic user type. Also it is me or whenever i make a character people scream and fall in love with my characters Float Last time was when i made marcy and half of the site was like "OM#$% I LOVE THAT SHOW" HYPER!
Back to top Go down
Mekasoundwave
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Mekasoundwave

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:44 am

Wait, what, Ponies?

Awwwwwwwwwwww shyeeeeeeeeeeeeet, I love me some MLP. Imma hug you guys through the internet now, kay?

Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:18 pm

I Love You Awwwwwwww *Group hug*
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:04 am

Claimed. I will review this character. Expect a response soon.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:22 am

Ok :3
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 am

I’m sorry that this review has been taking so long, but I’ve been thinking over your powers and spells. While I love this character and all the powers are well explained, Twilight’s number of spells concerns me. 20 spells is a lot. However, you made sure that most of them are very weak. The following 2 spells, on the other hand, have the capability of being very powerful. Like, so powerful that they should be considered their own powers.

Hide from the Living

Transmute Metal to Wood

Although they are technically spells, they are way too powerful to fit under magic along with the other 18 spells. Each of them would be considered a power in my mind. This would put you at 5 powers. And while Literary Magic isn’t very useful in battle, the other ones certainly are. Still, something’s got to go.

Either Fey Line Magic, Hide from Living, or Transmute Metal to Wood has to be removed from this character application. Otherwise, Twilight will be too powerful for a starting character. Once you’ve decided and edited one of these 3 powers out, let me know and I will look at Twilight again.

-Dar
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 pm

Eager I got rid of the two spells like you ask. also the reason she has a lot of spells was because she was studying for sevreal years so i though it would make more sense for her have a big start. I'm gana keep ley line because it adds more flavor to he storyline.
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Twilight Kamina80
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm Rebooting my character, also i have changed some things. :3
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:29 am

Are there any other changes you plan to make, or should I look at it to be re-approved?
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:12 pm

well i added some more spells. I was trying to be careful on not trying to become over power since Aether is very powerful. So yea i am finish making changes.
Back to top Go down

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:28 pm

The spells look fine to me. I have a favor to ask, though. Please put some space in-between the spells so they form a neat, organized list. This is just so that it will be easy for people to see what spells she can use at a quick glance. Do that, and I will re-approve this character.

-Dar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: