Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Obituaries (Ask)
Today at 3:25 am by DivingDart

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Today at 2:31 am by Mega

» Crawling through the Corridor (open)
Today at 12:49 am by St. Jommy

» Surveying the Merchandise (CALLING ALL TITANS)
Yesterday at 8:21 am by Kyte

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Yesterday at 2:35 am by DivingDart

» Thick as Thieves [Greed/Ask]
Yesterday at 1:52 am by Mega

» Haruhi
Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm by Mega

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:58 am by Bow

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:10 am by Tython

Top posting users this week
Mega

Bloo

Kyte

DivingDart

foalfire

Bow

St. Jommy

CM

Tython

Ninja

Top posting users this month
Mega

Bloo

DivingDart

Emmz

Kyte

CM

foalfire

Bow

Tython

St. Jommy

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

St. Jommy

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Metamorphi (Edited)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Metamorphi (Edited)   Sat May 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Metamorphi

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Metamorphi
Nickname(s): Meta, Chris
Codename: None
Alias(es): None
Classification: Artificial human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6 foot 3
Weight: 120KG
Other Traits: None

===POWERS===

Powers: Elemental mimicry- The ability to change the material you are made of eg: Turning from flesh into steel. He can turn into anything he touches, and if he knows it's name or can identify a special feature that sets it apart from other materials he can transform into it at will from memory. Through exploring his powers, he gained the ability to turn different parts of his body into different materials, for example, he can turn just his fist into steel while keeping the rest of his body normal. While not very useful on it's own, this extension of his ability can be fully brought out through being used creatively.

Master combatant- He is a master of unarmed combat, typically the kind of moves trained in the military, but he also throws in some bare-knuckle boxing and street fighting.

Skills:
Marksmanship skill- He was once a master marksman, being able to hit a moving target 100 times out of 100. But since becoming a hero he has not even touched a gun and has lost his skill through lack of practice, but if he needed to he could very quickly pick up these skills again.
Military Tactics- He has been trained in military tactics so that he can successfully lead any kind of group to victory, this also makes him efficient at working in a team.
Peak physical condition- Through intense physical training, he is at the peak physical condition of a male of his age and physical size.

Weaknesses: He takes on the weaknesses of whatever material he is, so if he became a highly flammable substance, he will catch on fire easily. He is just as weak to fatal or crippling attacks as anyone, if he was beaten to the point he couldn't move he would not be able to get back up no matter what.

Equipment: None

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Metamorphi was made from birth to be a good soldier, so naturally he should have everything he needs personality wise to be one, he should be respective of authority and should obey orders without question right? Wrong. Metamorphi is possibly the least obedient person soldier ever, although don't tell him I said that, the thing he hates more than anything is to be called a soldier. If he does not agree with commands he has been given, unless he has extreme personal respect for the person giving them, he will not obey them.
Strengths: He has a great sense of justice and will never back down from a challenge, he also is not at all easy to mentally break due to his military training.
Interests/Habits: He is interested in exercising and training, whether this training is training of fighting skills, powers, or mind (In the form of a game of chess)

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: None
Place of Origin: Jump city
Current City: Jump city
History: Dr Jonathon T Brandon was kicked out of the official jump laboratory because of one simple reason. He wished to create an artificial super solider so that the country's army would become unstoppable. Due to his plan's serious moral issues his fellow scientists kicked him out of the society. As a result he plotted revenge on them.

He set up a lab in the city, gathered some volunteers, kidnapped a pregnant woman, removed the child from the womb and placed the unborn baby in a vat of metamorphi liquid. Despite the obvious flaws in his plan, on the 3245th attempt it was a success and metamorphi was born.

16 years later with Metamorphi almost strong enough to perform the doctors revenge, the doctor was practically ecstatic. But he got so paranoid that he killed his workers so that they wouldn't warn the authorities of their plans. One day Metamorphi overheard the doctor bragging about his plan out loud and decided to leave. Since then he has dedicated his life to justice and fighting those that fight against it.

One day the professor tracked him down and chased him to the top of a skyscraper, the professor shot Metamorphi once in the face but Metamorphi was able to block the rest of the bullets by turning into Steel, he then threw him off the building and killed him. Disgusted by what he had done, even to someone who deserved it so much, he promised never to kill again.

In what could of been a fateful encounter he met a group of meta-humans (and one demon) who all discovered the cloaked Titans Tower, he helped them deactivate the security system and initially, he wanted to join the Titans. However, after their first meeting where they got to know each other and decided on a leader, Metamorphi realized that he in fact did not want to be a Titan and left.

A few months later, he went on an expedition to a treacherous mountain in Russia with Kale Salem, Scapegoat and Flux, he was accompanying Kale to visit the tomb of Voromir. There, they encountered the Wuxia, spirits of great warriors. Kale tried to take one on, but was too weak to do so, so Meta took on the burden. With great effort, he defeated the Wuxia.

Afterwards, Meta defeated a monster in Jump city, but had to elude the police because he was not registered under the registration act. He was cornered, but the Titans rescued him and extracted him, taking him to their base. Before, he knew he was not ready to be a Titan, but now he was ready.

Sample RP  A boy walked into the gym and approached a punching bag. He was 17 with hair of red hue, yellow eyes, and had a huge scar across his face. He was wearing a plain white sweat shirt, blue denim jeans, a black jacket which he then threw into the corner and simple combat boots. He punched the bag at a unusually hard power for someone his age. As he continued to pound on the bag memories flashed into his mind. He saw himself aged 5 and HIM standing above metamorphi, "Now that you are old enough to remember this later in life, I will tell you why you were created: There were some very bad people who I was once associated with. I wanted to do something that would benefit the whole world, but they failed to see the true genius of my ideals. SO THEY FIRED ME!!! WHY ME AND NOT THAT LAZY ASS CARL WHO SPENT HIS (sarcasm) RESEARCH TIME (sarcasm over) PLAYING A STUPID ONLINE GAME!?!"

The room, young Metamorphi`s scared face and the Doctors angry expression dispersed and Metamorphi realized that the bag had been sent flying off it`s chains long ago and that he was punching thin air. He replaced the bag and continued his constant barrage of punches and his trip down memory lane. He was now 16 and was outside Doctor Brandon`s office. His younger self was about to knock but shouting could be heard from within "It will soon be time diary, time to watch my glorious creation deal revenge on those who wronged me. Hah, I hope that there deaths are slower and more painful than those potential traitors that were once my lab partners I shot. With guns they die too quick and don`t feel anything, that is unacceptable for those b*****s at Jump laboratory. Heck, if things go my way I might be able to kill some that escape Metamorphi`s rampage". Metamorphi could still remember the maniacal laugh that could be heard afterwards, as if it had happened 5 seconds ago.

Metamorphi saw that once again, he had broke the bag, but this time it had hit and damaged the wall. He, once again, replaced the bag and, once again, viewed a memory about Jonathan. This one was after Metamorphi had left "I found you, it wasn't that hard considering that I was the one who decided how you made decisions, I am the one who gave you your powers and I was the one who was responsible for your creation. YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT ME !!!! NOTHING !!!! Yet you left me, I am sad to say, that after 15 years of me thinking it was the other way round, you were a failed experiment!" He remembers scoffing and replying: "Why did you say were? That would suggest talking in the past tense but I'm still here aren't I !!" He answered Metamorphi`s question by raising a hidden gun and firing. He remembers moving to the side and rather than it piercing the experiments brain, it ripped a scar across his, no it`s, left cheek. Not letting it`s cry of pain and the blood all over it`s face stopping him, Metamorphi`s past self darts over to the Doctor while becoming solid steel to reflect the other bullets, and throwing him off the building. As the Freak is reminded of the sickening sound of the Doctors whole skeleton smashing it is whisked back into reality by the sound of a wall breaking. "Woops"

Last edited by Pikazard on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character
Name: Jackson Parella - Lafave
Code Name: Scout
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Mon May 21, 2012 2:56 am

Alright! You're getting closer!

I do have a couple questions though. With his power, does he just have to think of a material to be made of it, does he have to touch the material? Etc, etc...

Also, what ever happened to the doctor? What does Metamorphi think of the doctor? Is he like a father that betrayed him? Just some crazy guy?

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Mon May 21, 2012 7:31 pm

He has to think of it, and he had to of touched it at one point in his life, so he`s not gonna become kryptonite (that would go beyond godmodding)

Also for your questions about the Doctor: He`s dead (being thrown of a building does that to you), he hates him and he`s just some crazy guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Wed May 23, 2012 8:50 am

Okay, edit your app and add those facts in.

While you're at it...I was wondering if he had any other unsung skills. Is he a nice cook? A good singer? Fighting shouldn't be every character's lives. Add some human to them. Try add some stuff to give an idea of what he would have done if he didn't have special powers.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Wed May 23, 2012 6:32 pm

edited ( this site has awesome emoticons Camel Bat Joker Christmas Salute Harley Fight! Metalhead Kittens Spider-man Ninja Ninja Poke Troll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Fri May 25, 2012 12:07 am

^^Yes. Yes we do haha!

Awesome! One last thing that I seemed to have forgotten, though. The reason why pictures are recommended is that, if you don't have one, you have to type up a couple paragraphs for an in depth description for your character...

Almost there! Once you do that, I'll accept you, I promise!

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Fri May 25, 2012 6:14 pm

I did include a picture using the same method that you provided but it won`t come up, you see the Red X in the white box of my second profile, that`s where the picture SHOULD be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh
House of El

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Fri May 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Being the nice person that I am I fixed the picture problem

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Fri May 25, 2012 11:23 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Wed May 30, 2012 12:23 am

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:21 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Sun May 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Changes made, can someone check it please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Tue May 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Fri May 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:13 pm

First of all, change your FIRST POST

His new powers need limits and he'll need new weaknesses. His personality is not a weakness.

"Wanna Bet?"-Pride A.K.A The Seventh Sin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metamorphi (Edited)   

Back to top Go down

Metamorphi (Edited)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next