Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Loki Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Loki Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Loki Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Loki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Loki Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Loki Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Loki Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Loki Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Loki Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Loki Vote_lcapLoki Voting_barLoki Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Loki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Loki   Loki Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Loki Laufeyson

Loki Loki_by_negation_delirium-d4dyduj

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Loki Laufeyson
Nickname(s):
Codename: Loki
Alias(es):
Classification: God of evil; former god of mischief and madness
Affiliation:

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black-grey
Eye Color: Green
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 525 lbs
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:
Loki is perhaps the most powerful sorcerer in all of Asgard. His many magical abilities include:
shape-shifting (able to gain the basic natural abilities inherent in each form)
eldritch energy blasts
illusion casting
hypnosis
teleportation

Loki is immune to most physical injury, and can reattach severed body parts, including his own head. Though now he can only, at the most, withstand high calibur bullets.

Loki can mystically imbue objects or beings with specific but temporary powers, and enhance the powers of superhumans.

As an Asgardian Loki possesses physical abilities far superior to humans:
an increased lifespan
superhuman strength (able to lift up to 50 tons, though in this new universe, Loki's is only able to lift up to 15 tons)
Immune to terrestrial diseases resistant to conventional injury.

Skills:

Loki possesses a brilliant intellect. He is an expert manipulator and schemer.

Weaknesses:
Loki is bound by limitations place on him from Odin preventing him from outright using his powers to kill Thor or humans, he seemed to temporarily be able to use his powers at full capacity but it can be assumed that the full use of his power led Odin to be aware of his location and he started to lose his powers. This, along with the drain that has been added onto him after crossing into the new dimension, Loki's powers have been cut down.

Equipment:
At times, Loki is armed with a sword, a whip, or a three-pronged spear and has used magical items to enhance his powers.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Loki is a brilliant and conniving tactician, his brilliance is surpassed only by his arrogance. This and his passionate hatred of Thor, and all-consuming lust for power has greatly impeded his ability to bring his well-laid plans to fruition. Loki has entirely given into the grasp of evil, not only has he regularly tried to destroy his step brother Thor but on a number of occasions has also tried to kill his adopted father Odin and has regularly tried to strip him of his power. While there have been some occasions that Loki has fought along side Thor and Odin, it was at times when Asgard itself was in grave danger and Loki's motivations were purely self serving. Loki desires to rule Asgard not see it destroyed.

Strengths:
Spells and staff combat. Knowledge of mortal realm cultures. Calculated genius. Manipulative

Interests/Habits:
Causing mischief. Wishes to rule. Likes to see others suffer.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Place of Origin:
Current City:
History:
After slaying the King of the Frost giants Laufey, in battle, Odin found a small Asgardian-sized child hidden within the primary stronghold of the Frost Giants. The child was Loki, and Laufey kept him hidden from his people, ashamed of his son's small size. Odin took the boy and raised him as his son alongside his biological son Thor.

Throughout their childhood and into adolescence, Loki was resentful of the differences in which he and Thor were treated by the citizens of Asgard. The Asgardians valued great strength, tenacity, and bravery in battle above all things, and Loki was clearly inferior to his foster brother Thor in these areas. What he lacked in size and strength, however, he made up for in power and skill, particularly as a sorcerer. As Loki grew to adulthood, his natural talent for causing mischief would make itself manifest and earned him a nickname as the "God of Lies and Mischief"; his mischievousness eventually became malice as his hunger for power and revenge grew stronger. Several times he tried to use tricks to get rid of Thor. In time, his reputation grew from being a playful and mischievous trickster to the "God of Evil". Over the centuries, Loki attempted on many occasions to seize rulership of Asgard and to destroy Thor.

In Loki's first battle with on earth, Loki manipulated the Hulk into wreaking havoc using an illusion of dynamite on train tracks, which inadvertently led to the formation of the Avengers.

Despite Loki's hatred of his half-brother and father, Loki helped to defend Asgard from destruction from Surtur and his fire demons. This was because Surtur's goal was to destroy Asgard, whereas Loki sought only to rule it.

Sample RP
During his attempt to destroy Jotunheim with the Bifrost bridge, Loki was engaged into a fight with his adoptive brother, Thor. Because of the fight, the bridge had begun to collapse which caused both of the Asgardians to fall off. Had it not of been for their father, Odin, coming in time to save the both of them, the two would have fell into the abyss beneath the bridge that crossed dimensions. Not wanting to be saved though, Loki allows himself to fall into the abyss that was beneath him.

Finding himself in a constant state of falling and floating in the vast space that Loki had fallen into, Loki's body flows into a bright light. Having been in the abyss for an uncertain amount of time now, Loki's senses start to become overwhelmed as he is blinded by the light, followed by the sound of waves and birds chirping as they flew over the water. Looking out to his surroundings, the God of Mischief finds himself on the side of a beach. Taking a step forward to begin looking for something that would tell him where he is, Loki feels a heavy uneasiness within him. Looking down at his hands as he raises them up, in front of him, Loki feels the effects of his energy being reduced. Looking up to the sky now, Loki thinks back to floating into that light.

This isn't the Midgard that the Bifrost is connected to. That light must have sent me into another dimension, a parallel one. Where ever I may be though, it's having an effect on my power. I feel.. Weaker here.

Last edited by Crazy Moon on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki   Loki Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:24 am

I'll take this one!

Could you please use the template we have, first off? Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki   Loki Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Alright Thr33, made changes!
Back to top Go down

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki   Loki Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:01 pm

I absolutely must reply to this and say, first, "OH MY GOD, I AM JEALOUS OF THIS FRAKKING CHARACTER" and, second, "But bawwwwwww, the character of Loki seems to be in good roleplaying hands. If it were some newbie with crappy writing, I'd be horrendously pissed off."

So... yeah. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki   Loki Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Well I think my writing sucks personally, but thanks :3
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki   Loki Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Okay, I helped you out a bit with the template, so now you're almost done after you finish the "Strengths" and "Interests/Habits" sections! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki   Loki Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Thanks Thr33