Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lance Avery Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lance Avery Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lance Avery Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lance Avery Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lance Avery Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lance Avery Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lance Avery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lance Avery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lance Avery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lance Avery Vote_lcapLance Avery Voting_barLance Avery Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lance Avery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

Lance Avery Empty
PostSubject: Lance Avery   Lance Avery Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:17 am

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."

Lance Avery

Lance Avery Anime_teen_by_chibi_kiro_cb

[size=25]===IDENTITY===

Full Name:
Lance Avery

Nickname(s):
ICEE

Codename:
none.

Alias(es):
none

Classification:
Human

Affiliation:
Evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
Brown

Eye Color:
Light Grey

Height:
5'10

Weight:
188 ILBs

Other Traits:
Lance always can be seen wearing light winter attire.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Cryokinesis-Ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, can be used to control, generate, or absorb ice. The ability to absorb heat from external sources and transmute it into waves of cold.He can generate objects composed completely of ice, such as projectiles (ice daggers) and defensive walls.

Freeze Vision-Ability to freeze objects with one's gaze. Though he can freeze objects with his eyes, bigger objects take more time. EX, he can freeze something like a six year old in about 25-45 seconds but an adult takes a min to a minute and half.

Skills:
Being able to make weapons out of ice he is highly skilled in using ice daggers. His expertise are in spear wielding though. He has spent more training with his ice spear. He has always been great at reading peoples movements in a fight.

Weaknesses:
Extreme heat, He is unable to draw ice thus making him completely a normal human. His body has the same strengths and endurance  as a human bar being able to handle freezing temp's.

Though his ice is below freezing it would take much more time freeze an opponent in a thick layer, thus the thickness usually is an inch only and can thaw out in 30 min to an hour depending on weather and the opponents strength.

Trust issues.

Equipment:
A bottle of water, staying hydrated is very important for Lance.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Lance is a very distant person. He has huge trust issues and doesn't like humans. He can come of silent and rude when he does talk.

Strengths:
He is very agile and fast for a human. He is very good at reading people and can often tell if they are telling the truth or not.

Interests/Habits:
His only interests in life are sports, though he would never play them do to his powers. His worst habits is assuming people are talking bad about him.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Unknown

Place of Origin:
Muncie, Indiana
USA

Current City:
Steel

History:
Lance was born with a mutation of his genes, Ever since he was born he could control ice by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and reduce temperature . Many people thought he was a freak because of this. At Four his parents left him to live in a home for children. During his time in the home Lance got into many fights and went in and out of Juvenal center. He was expelled from three different schools growing up and was even kicked out of one of the two homes. Upon turning sixteen a couple boys from the home thought it would be funny to pour water on his lap at night so it would freeze over and they could say he pee'd to bed. As they snuck into his room though Lance woke up and severely beat and froze over most of the boys. Now Eighteen Lance stays in un-sold houses and abandoned houses. He has no friends Except for a little Girl of 9, who's parents take her to the park every Sunday. The little girl was never afraid of Lance and loves watching him make things out of ice, She is the closest Lance has known of a friend and acceptance. He constantly is stealing things. Never going hungry because he will fog over cameras in stores and take what he wants.

Sample RP

Lance stood at the corner of the street watching people walk by. They stared and pointed at him for wearing his grey winter coat in the summer. He crossed the street ignoring them, he was used to it. All his life people ridiculed him for ''being weird''. He stopped and watched as a group of kids played football in their yard. Lance hated them, being able to have friends, play, and grow as a normal child. As one of the kids was running to catch the football Lance raised his hand and froze over a patch of grass causing the kid to slip and fall face first. As all the kids rushed to check on him Lance walked on laughing to himself.

Right as he was rounding the block a guy came running in and bumped him, causing Lance to fall on his butt. ''Oh crap i'm sorry man, let me help you up.'', the stranger bent down to help him up but stopped once he touched his hand. 'Woah dude you're colder than a fridge'', he shouted as he jumped back. Instantly getting mad Lance jumped up. ''What did you call me!?'', he shouted as he grabbed the mans arm and began freezing it. The man started screaming as halve his arm was now frozen. ''PLEASE MAN STOP, I'M SORRY!'', he yelled as he struggled to escape. ''No. now your sorry.'', Lance hit the man in the side of the head with a fist of ice. The man fell to the side walk unconscious.

Last edited by Sicarius on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Lance Avery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Avery   Lance Avery Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:13 pm

I'll take this one since I love this picture and I had a character with the pic once! Can't wait to see how it turns out!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

Lance Avery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Avery   Lance Avery Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Thr33 wrote:
I had a character with the pic once! C

I knew I recognized it
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Lance Avery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Avery   Lance Avery Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Alright! It looks like you've got a pretty good start so far, so, we should be able to get this guy polished up nice and quick! Smile

First off, I'd like some limitations on his powers. It says that it takes longer for larger things to be frozen but I'd like actual measurements or examples. Like, he can instantly freeze a dog or a cat, but it takes about half a minute to freeze an actual person. Limits like that!

Also, does it take actual energy to freeze people, or can he freeze things instantly basically forever?

Now, for the personal background. It'd be nice to have an actual city, state for his background. Also, although he may not know how he got his powers, there was still a way that he got these powers. Were his parents superheroes/villains? Did a radioactive ice spider bite him? Is he just some mutant derivative of human life, a jump in DNA...the next step of evolution!? Etc. etc.

Also, if there's anything else you could say in the history section, that would be nice! Is that really everything worth mentioning in his 18 years of life? Did he make absolutely no relationships?

Make some of these adjustments and I'll take another look! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Lance Avery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Avery   Lance Avery Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Alright! This looks good enough for me!

I happily declare this app

Lance Avery Barney_stinson_sticker_by_elmagron-d37ltes

(You're approved Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sicarius
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Sicarius

Lance Avery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Avery   Lance Avery Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Sweet, ty
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Lance Avery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Avery   Lance Avery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:00 pm

I just noticed this at the bottom. Is Lance edited for the reboot?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lance Avery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lance Avery   Lance Avery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lance Avery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: