Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
new dawn (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapnew dawn (open) - Page 3 Voting_barnew dawn (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
new dawn (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapnew dawn (open) - Page 3 Voting_barnew dawn (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

new dawn (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

new dawn (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Moon backed up a little seeing what she did. " Yes, this is why I don't attack earth people." Moon pointed out with a frown. She heard a clunk and turned around to a snake being hit by a rock. It jumped and Moon, she moved swiftly to avoid it, it was noticeable that she wasn't a human, her silver hair was a big hint.

She turned to the girl in the corner " Thank you very much" Moon reacted with gratitude. she turned to the girl she almost hurt. " Sorry for my reactions, I take rage out on the ones who do wrong." Moon pointed out waiting for what would happen next. Moon was un predictable, unless you knew her past.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Eline had in fact been hit by the rock and was sent skidding across the room. He hissed at the girl, as he was stuck under the rock and couldn't get out. He tried his hardest to get out from under the rock.

Annabella hissed at her and attempted to get up. She was gonna either fight or try to escape until she couldn't move and couldn't get help.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Tim shot the rock destroying it and fired at moon. He yelled at anabella "run get out I'll cover your escape."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:35 am

Annabella looked at Tim, confussed. She watched him and even flicked her tounge out for traces of a lie. None. She stared at him a few minutes longer before getting up all the way quickly and running as fast as she could in her injuried state out of the building. "Thanks."she whispered as she ran.

Eline hissed softly when Tim shot the rock, nearly hitting him, before watching his friend running. He slithered quickly after her. He was really fast and was by her quickly. They both left in a hurry. Ananbella's snakes that were in the jail had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new dawn (open)   new dawn (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new dawn (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3