Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Krious's Audio Diary Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Krious's Audio Diary Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Krious's Audio Diary Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Krious's Audio Diary Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Krious's Audio Diary Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Krious's Audio Diary Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Krious's Audio Diary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Krious's Audio Diary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Krious's Audio Diary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Krious's Audio Diary Vote_lcapKrious's Audio Diary Voting_barKrious's Audio Diary Vote_rcap 
Moon
Krious's Audio Diary Vote_lcapKrious's Audio Diary Voting_barKrious's Audio Diary Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Krious's Audio Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Krious's Audio Diary Empty
PostSubject: Krious's Audio Diary   Krious's Audio Diary Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:41 pm

The following audio files contain daily information recorded for personal reference by Krious Alistair, under the following notification:

‘Diary log, Jump City Records.’

Playback now Commencing…

Personal Audio Diary, Entry #1.
Day: S-Day.
Owner: Krious Alistair

Entry now commencing playback:
Log file 1. This audio diary will contain the daily events of Krious Alistair, and will hopefully help me in the upcoming months, or years even. This is the first day to be logged, and the day I leave the Titans. This date shall be referred to as: S-Day.

It’s been a hard couple of weeks. We went on our biggest mission to this day, without even a proper warning. The things I learned there were things I couldn’t have imagined before. Mostly about my past, and even some things about my future. Alas, I will not discuss them any further here. We managed to get back safely.. well most of us. Someone was left behind, how this happened no-one knows but it’s not making the situation feel any better.

Emblem and I searched the entire town over and over again for signs that could lead to more information. We found none…

Emblem decided it would be best to leave for a while, and go on one of his journey’s. I wish I could do the same, but he is going down a path I cannot follow. My work lies here, and the task is a hard one. I’ve started to rebuild my old hideout to it’s former glory, maybe even beyond that. It will suffice as a base of operations once I’m finished and with my new knowledge of my powers I can keep it quite hidden too. I only hope I’m able to make a difference.

I will update this log every day following this one. This is Krious Alistair, signing off
End of Entry.

Personal Audio Diary, Entry #90.
Day: S-Day + 89.

Log file 90. Day is S-Day plus 89.

Restoration of my hideout and construction of an efficient information system have finally finished. I am able to get in virtually any location in this City within a couple of seconds, and have most of the important places under constant surveillance. The combination of my powers with modern technology is astounding, and for once they don’t feel like a burden at all.

Crime rates have dropped quite a bit lately, mostly because of the efforts of other groups in town. Things seem to be going in the right direction, although I can’t afford to soften up because of this. While things seem to be going okay, I’ve noticed that even with all this technology watching the city some things escape my gaze. There is no way I’m able to watch over Jump 24/7 and this thought angers me. Take yesterday, while I was out scouring the city’s limits some guys found it funny to rob the bank. Luckily my assistance wasn’t needed, but there will be a day my assistance is indeed needed. Hopefully that day is still years away, but I’ve got to prepare for the worst.

Note to self: Figure out ways to survey more efficiently.

This is Krious Alistair, signing off.
End of Entry.

Personal Audio Diary, Entry #173.
Day: S-Day + 172.

Log file 264. Day is S-Day plus 172.

Again nothing special happened today. It’s been rather quiet with criminal activity lately,
And although I’m not complaining about it, something makes these kind of periods always feel like the calm before a storm. Today is also the day I can finally state that all the work these past few months has paid off. I now have more then 200 complete profiles on notorious criminals and villains, and this amount can only keep on growing.

I sometimes wonder how my fellow hero’s are doing, I sometimes even want to meet them again just to get out of this mess for a couple of hours. But I must not get distracted, Evil takes no time off so I must keep focus.

*Sigh*

Yet another short diary log. This is Krious Alistair, Signing off.
End of Entry.

Personal Audio Diary, Entry #174.
Day: Park Incident (S-Day +173).

Log file 264. Day is S-Day plus 173, new timestamp as Park Incident.

Simca is back!.. This is the best news I’ve had in weeks! Now I remember why I do all this stuff again. She looks different though, very unlike how I recall her, not like that’s a bad thing. Although on the inside she didn’t change a bit, for which I’m glad. Part of me can’t even believe it, but what the heck, finally something is set right next to everything else that happened today.
*Sigh*
Yeah.. the other thing that happened today. Next to Simca another person made his return. Although this return isn’t so glorious as the other. Emblem’s back, but it took the entire Jump City park to make it happen. I’ve seen him lose himself back in the days, but this was unbelievable. The entire park lies in ruins thanks to his flames, and no trace was left to find him, not even a clue to his reasoning behind it. I guess we were destined to clash in the long run, but I didn’t expect it to happen in the way it did. I don’t look forward to meeting him, although that’s the thing I’ll be focussing on the next couple of days. I hope I can get some sense back into him, be it through the easy or the hard way.

Note to self: Find information about Simca’s sudden return. More importantly, find out Emblem’s intentions and whereabouts and try to set up a meeting.

Also, inquire how much others know of his return when given the chance. Someone might know something I missed, or be helpful in some other way.

This is Krious Alistair, signing off.
End of Entry.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Krious's Audio Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krious's Audio Diary   Krious's Audio Diary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Personal Audio Diary, Entry #177.
Day: Park Incident + 1.

Log file 270. Day is Park Incident + 2.

*Clearing throat, noticable painful groans*
Worst case scenario #1. A Mexican standoff with Emblem as my opponent. That's exactly what happend yesterday.. or was it a few days ago? I don't even know how long I've been unconscious...

Emblem was standing in the middle of the park he so fiercely destroyed a few days ago, taunting me to come out. I knew it wouldn't be a nice talk, he was there to fight me. I went out and looking at myself in the mirror now I can't believe how stupid I was for doing that. The dragon was there and miraculously left me alone during the fight, even though Emblem had to order his pet to leave me be. Not that it would have made any difference. We were there to go at each other, not to occupy one another with measly appetizers. The fight raged on for a while, but it looked mostly one-sided.
I got off a few hits but it didn't seem to matter one bit. I'm pretty sure a blade through the chest means certain death to most people, but he managed to stay on his feet, even continue fighting back. I'm telling you he's not human anymore.

Emblem gave me a fair share of hits too. So many I'm not going into any details. In the end I lost consciousness and I don't even understand how I got back to the shack in one place. Simca found me outside and has taken care of me since then.

This city will have to do without me for a while.

This will be my last entry for a while. Krious Alistair, signing off.
End of Entry.

Personal Audio Diary, Entry #178.
Day: Park Incident + 12.

Log file 271. Day is Park Incident + 12.

It's been a while since my last report. I've been back in action after a couple of days recovering from my injuries. They aren't completely gone but I'm fit enough to go back to my daily routine. I can't thank Simca enough for taking care of me in the meantime. It must've been harder on her then it was on me.

Emblem has been keeping quiet ever since. Maybe I hit him harder then I expected, or it's just a coincidence, there is now way to be sure. So I've good some good news for a change. Simca and I are starting a new team. No Titans, but still a team of superhero's to protect this city. We even spotted a few potential members already and are starting our recruiting rounds.

Even more good news, possibly the best of all, the Titans are reforming. A fresh team has inhabited the old tower here in Jump and I think I've met a member already. She was hanging out in the forest for the same reasons as I went there. It was actually kind of a nice change compared to the last few months and I think I'll take the liberty of introducing myself to the team in a short while. They can be valuable allies against Emblem, and I can be a valuable allies to them. We share the same goal in the end.

Things are finally starting to look a bit brighter. This is Krious Alistair, signing off.
End of Entry.
Back to top Go down

Krious's Audio Diary
Page 1 of 1