Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
No one seems to care Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
No one seems to care Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
No one seems to care Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
No one seems to care Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
No one seems to care Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
No one seems to care Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
No one seems to care Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
No one seems to care Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
No one seems to care Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
No one seems to care Vote_lcapNo one seems to care Voting_barNo one seems to care Vote_rcap 
Moon
No one seems to care Vote_lcapNo one seems to care Voting_barNo one seems to care Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

No one seems to care

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

No one seems to care Empty
PostSubject: No one seems to care   No one seems to care Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:36 pm

To go to a place where I could be
A hero, defending the planet
From evil
From injustice
From chaos
Only to be left, staring at a box
Where no one gives a damn about
Who wants to rp or who has a plot
And to mention my idea for twenty times
Only to be put down as a villain
Worse than all the evils in the world.

I just wanted to get this out of the way so I don't going off for no reason. Sorry for wasting your time...
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: No one seems to care   No one seems to care Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:19 am

Abo thats not true D: we all care about you, and nobody told you they didn't like your idea, some of us are just busy. I know it seems like we're always busy but that really is the case for some of us. there is a much bigger, busier thing out there that is keeping not only me but others from enjoying the wonderful world of role-playing, and it is called life.

once i catch up a little. actually once i read and understand your 3 ideas, I'll gladly help. Smile

Sincerely your friend, Ninjafox :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No one seems to care   No one seems to care Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:00 am

Exactly what she said. kiss
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: No one seems to care   No one seems to care Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:04 am

Meh! I would totally rp with you if I wasn't barely holding onto my current threads! I'm really swamped by school...and the 3 ideas thread was very long to just read casually...

Next week is spring break though, so I imagine, I will be on, like 24/7, so if you want to do a thread with any of my characters, totally pm me!!!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: No one seems to care   No one seems to care Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:30 am

Abo I care and I rp with you every time you get on and I also responded to you 3 ideas post and said I was in. I'm sorry if it may seem I'm not on as much as I usualy am but my parents made it so I'm stuck having my laptop down stairs durring the day and night and my bro stole the wii. But tomarrow is the begining of my spring break and hopefully ill be able to get my laptop up stairs then I'll try to be on 24/7. Sorry if I gave you any idea that i didnt care abo.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: No one seems to care   No one seems to care Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:38 pm

It's okay, everyone, I think I'm done. I'm sorry for flying off the handle. I think I should leave this site as it is causing me more stress to myself than needed. I might be back on, I might not, but really I don't think I will be on here anymore. Over the years, I've come to realize that you guys are too busy for some of the players or just simply can't handle something major as an epic battle or just a conversation. I'm going to leave for the moment and see if I really want to, need to, be on this site anymore. See all of you soon.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: No one seems to care   No one seems to care Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Abo, be worthy of the respect.

You put in a plea for attention, and all of the above willingly answered your call. Told you that you mattered. Now do them the courtesy of not ignoring their kind words.
Face Palm
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: No one seems to care   No one seems to care Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 am

Doesn't mean I appreciate this attention, just feel like I am a low life attention grabber. I decided to stay on for now. Thanks Dart for the words of encouragement, they put me in my place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one seems to care   No one seems to care Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No one seems to care
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: