Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A New Race of Charaters Idea Vote_lcapA New Race of Charaters Idea Voting_barA New Race of Charaters Idea Vote_rcap 
Moon
A New Race of Charaters Idea Vote_lcapA New Race of Charaters Idea Voting_barA New Race of Charaters Idea Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A New Race of Charaters Idea

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A New Race of Charaters Idea Empty
PostSubject: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Ok Obviously I desided to lay back on all rping until I got my mojo back and It's pretty much back so I had this crazy maby a site changing Idea. Now I understand that their is a category for altered humans but my idea is for genetically engineered humans. Now this category would mean your charater would have set powers, and you will have to understand that yes they have alot of powers but each power has it's own flaws and ways it could back fire. You must also rember the abillitys powers are not as strong as you would think wich is why there would have so many.

Each of these people would also have a set real name but not code name all the real names would go T17 ____ then you would fill the blank with three numbers. If this does work out i will make a thread where it has a link to a sight where you can type in the name then it will give you a real barcode. You would then put the name and barcode up there to make sure no one has the same 3 last digits.

I have already made a charater design sheet to where if this idea pulls threw this will be the first charater of this kind that is registed on this site and will be played by me. Its charater sheet will also supply as a info sheet to all people who would want to make the charater. I could also change the color to manditory things that each person should have to make sure they have it.Posted below The charater layout sheet.

Please tell me your ideas and thoughts on this and questions. I may have a few ideas on this where i have forgten to say that if i remeber i will add it on this thread by post.

Glad to be back
Paige

Last edited by Paigebaases on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:40 pm

This would be the charater lay out sheet (red=manditory parts)

Codename: Leanne Helic
Birth date: May 26
Classification: Genetically Engendered Human
Affiliation: Neutral (will only help one of her own)

Physical description

Hair color: brown
Eye color: Black
Height: 5' 8"
weight: 125 lb
Skin: Palish
other: Has bar code on back of her (would change to his if male) neck

Powers

Enhanced reflexes: Is much better a dodging attacks than a regular human. She although is not good at dodging fast ranged attacks like bullets or arrows. She is only good at dodging close up things so if the gun would have been shoot at point black range she could easily doge it.
Enhanced Strength: She may look smallish and weak but her altered genetics allow her to be much stronger than most. She can easily pick up something as heavy as a motorcycle but if it were something as big as a car and or bus she would most likely have troubles or simply could not lift it up. If she where to hit an average normal human she would most likely break a bone or two but if it were a super strong and or bulky guy her punches would be pretty close to there strength maybe slightly stronger if she really pushed herself.
Enhanced Speed: She can run faster than most regular humans but not nearly as fast as modern day speedsters. She can run up to only 30 mph like an average car speed limit. she can run at her top speed for about 3mins but it is a little hard for her to get up to that speed and she usually only goes up to about half that speed making her average running speed 20mph.
Enhanced Stamina: She can run or carry or do more things for longer periods of time than a regular human but this ability is only slightly enhanced enough so she can keep up with her own speed and strength.
Enhanced lunge capacity: Unlike most humans Leanne can hold her breath up to 5mins making her lunge capacity much stronger than the average human.
Enhanced eye sight: Leanne can use her enhanced eye sight to see up to 100 feet away but is hard to do so. She usually only pushes her self up to 70 or 50 feet away. When she is using this ability/power how far she is looking away as will seem like its right in front of her other than just seeing it from a distance.
Enhanced healing: Leanne's blood stream is filled with stem cells that enhance or quickens her healing process making her able to recover from most injures. But say that it was a gun shot, stab, etc. to the head or heart she wouldn't be able to heal those. her healing rate is about twice as fast as a regular humans. But one interesting thing that she has found out about herself is that if she had gotten any scares those would be counted as injures and would be healed.
Enhanced Memory: Leanne can quickly memorize a number or sounds for a short amount of time. She can use this to memorized a security code and retype it in to get into places but after an hour or two she would forget the code or sound panther to make room for other things.
Enhanced Jumping: This ability is just an extension from her enhanced strength. Her enhanced strength in her legs allow her to jump higher and or further into the air. the jumps forward and straight into the air is usually about 10 feet but if she gets a running start she can go up to 15 feet. She can't jump this high twice in a row which means she can only do on large jump before being stuck with small regular jumps for the next 20 mins.
(more can be added if you would want to add one.)

Weaknesses and strengths

Strengths: strength, speed, reflexes, eye sight, lunge capacity, stamina, healing

Weaknesses: Leanne was made to be a super solder but she is only a pro-to-type meaning she still has some flaws in her design such as: If she doesn't get caffeine in her system at least once a day her body will literally shut its self down temperately usually causing her to pass out until some caffeine gets into her system if she passes out she will only have around 12 hours before her body would quit on her as in she dies (the previous weakness that deals with caffine is just for this charater but is still in red because every T17 must have a major flaw like that one.), even though she has enhanced speed and reflexes she still can't dodge anything or everything she often can only doge one thing at a time making combo attacks very likely to hit, She wasn't really made to have super protection so if she were to get hit over the head really hard shed get knocked out just like any other regular human would, even if she can see 100 feet away it wouldn’t help her in an up close fight as in if she was using this ability she couldn't see what was going on right in front of her making her open to most attacks.

Other: Since Leanne is a genetically engendered human she requires similar blood as in another T17s blood for any transfusions if she would ever lose too much blood from an injury or other similar situations.

Psychological profile

likes: caffeine, motorcycles, cats, chickens(her DNA has a lot of feline DNA in it making her have a few cat attributes like if she saw a chicken live or dead shed see lunch.) milk, jackets or shirts that cover the back of her neck, leather things.
Dislikes: Guns, Tasers, the army or police, security cameras, when she passes out, most dogs.
Skills: Martial Artist, Weapon Expert(any weapon that would have been used by solders)
Equipment: None
Habits/Quirks: When it comes to milk, chickens, or cats Leanne tends to focus a lot on them mostly because of her feline DNA, she also likes to mock people when ever she can come up with a good joke but sometimes the joke is really bad/

Personal Background

Family: other T17s super solder pro-to-types
Place of Origin: Secret government facility (doesnt have to be in Texas but its still can be but there can only be one government facility in each state so no saying theres more than one.) some where in Texas
Current City: Likes to keep moving around so government wont find her but lately she has been spending a lot of time in Jump and Steel city.
History: Leanne was designed to be a super soldier but was only a mere prototype. Even though she was still a pro-to-type the government still trained her and the other T17s hoping to still get something good out of them. unfortunately for her and the others the government only saw them as weapons not people. They pushed the T17s everyday making them go threw hard life threatening training. If any of them would step out of line or not do anything perfectly they would punish them by beating them, tasing them, or simply just torcher them. Every time this would happen it fueled Leanne's fear of guns and tasers which because of this fear Leanne was punished and beaten many times for refusal of using a gun for training.

All of the T17s DNA would all have a majority of one main animal groups DNA in them. Leanne's DNA holds a large amount of feline DNA in it to help with her reflexes and speed. All of the T17s have multiple animal DNA in them just like Leanne but each one of them has the same amount of animal DNA in them to help all parts of their enhanced abilitys but one of the animal DNA is much larger than the rest. When the T17s were very young they did not require to have caffeine in their system but as they grew older so did their need for caffeine increased. Occasionally when these side affects appeared the government would take away any of the kids that would pass out to be study and never to be seen again.

Ever so often a T17 would try to rebel against them and would be stopped by bullet or taser if by taser the people who worked there would take the kids to a place where they would pretty much brainwash them then thrown back with the other T17s never to be the same again. If the kids were shot and killed their bodies would be used in experiments or dissection and studied. After all this Leanne or her real name or number T17 935 grew a fear of guns and tasers. After years of ruthless treatment the T17s designed to bust out of the government facility and ran away sadly only 10 or less out of 20 were able to get out alive with out being captured.

After the breakout the kids decided to pick up real names and parted paths so they could stay low undercover hiding from the government of all forms. They know that the government is still after them and they know they need to hide what they are or be found out and be sent back the the government facility suffering all kinds of unthinkable punishment and torched. Leanne travels around from city to city but usually spends most of her time in Jump and or steel city.

Last edited by Paigebaases on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:48 am

Dear Paige,

I am glad to see you present a new idea with much enthusiasm. I can read it from your first post alone. However, that first post is so much text cluttered together that I need a little extra explanation.

Would you kindly prompt the idea again? Shortly? Just so I know that any feedback I give will be proper.

As far as I understand it, you wish to introduce a new Race into the website. A race with it's own advantages, it's own drawbacks. Right? I don't see how this might be a site changing thing but hey, amaze me Smile

Kind Regards,

Emblem
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 am

ok i have fixed the first post so its more spread out and hopefuly more easy to read but i will put below a shortened main ideas for it.

ok there would be a new race of genetically engineered humans that would have the same set powers.

everyone of the genetically engineered humans would also have a barcode and a real name that would go T17 then 3 other numbers as there real names.

If this Idea is pulled threw there will be a thread where theres a link to a sight where you can make a barcode by typing in there real names. And will also hold all regusted names so no one has the same last 3 didgits.

in a sec I'll recolor the info above so show what would be manditory to have.

The charater above is not only an example to what you need to be a genetically engineered human but the charater sheet for the first genetically engineered human. If this idea doesn't pull threw I'd still like to make this one sigal charater.

Thats the main ideas of this one big idea but for this but if you look at the first post you can see more detail on this idea.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:18 am

Question: Why not make this a free roleplay? You can create the setting, the guidelines and everything else. I can personally see this work in a sci-fi dystopian setting where teams of clones work together, or an alternate universe where engineered supers mix in with the regular ones.

As it stands this is nothing more than a character with a lot of minor powers and its not much different with the very specific weaknesses. You would only have to convince others to create a similar clone of their own if you want more on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:35 am

well the powers could be changed and same with the weaknesses and i would be ok with this being in free rp or an AU but I would want this to be more of a new race of charaters idea that would fit into the main plot line of the sight. also another thing that would be required being the same is they would all be from a govnment facillity where they most likey would have been trained as soldiers for a good portion of their past. As i said before im flexible with the whole changing of the powers and what not. But this would most likely start off as one person to be this race of charaters (who would be played by me) then would be free to find other T17s in threads as more people deside to make a T17.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:30 am

Yes I understand what you're trying to do here but I'm not sure if it'll catch on. If it's merely for one big storyline then the AU section would still be the place to go and then we can be a bit more lenient on the characters participating. If the characters are persistant than it's a different story. I don't see anything wrong with the format, although every power must have a clearly defined weakness and probably one that would shut down the user if exploited. Regardless of AU or standard, you need people to get this to work. If not than it might be better to simply create a normal character with a T17 backstory.

I'm trying to built a T17 right now, to get a bit of a feel for it, but it's proving difficult to be a bit original.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:09 am

Which is also my point of feedback. This new race of character ideas, if they would be like you stated would be a hybrid form inbetween 'canon' and original.

People would have to make an original character, but most of the data, as you explained before including powers, part of the name and history, would already be set in stone, much like a canon character. I do not think most would find enjoyment in creating or RPing a character who is not fully theirs or they have no complete freedom in creation..

I'll see if I can whip up some T17 soon to see if my thoughts hold merit.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:43 am

One more thing: Is the caffeine mandatory or is this flaw character specific?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:27 am

Yes all T17s must have that flaw
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:30 pm

It might be a good idea to leave that one a bit more open. Let people decide what flaw their character has, as long as they take a significant one (Like an addiction or an ailment that keeps coming back).

That's just my opinion though, let me see how I can fit that caffeine thing in for now.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:40 pm

so what your saying correct me if im wrong that i should let people who wana be T17s to pick a flaw simular to the caffine one like just a major flaw that would regularly be menctioned or something
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Yes.

A caffeine addiction (Since you could call it that) doesn't do it for everyone. Since every T17 would have the DNA from a different kind of animal then their major flaw might be something different, yet just as constricting. Perhaps someone has to sleep 18 hours a day, or another has an extreme phobia of water. Even two with the same DNA might have a different weakness, in your case it's caffeine, but say I create another feline T17. The flaw should be similar in that case, but perhaps it's now a need for taurine (Energy drinks) or alcohol instead of caffeine. It give a character a more personal touch.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:40 pm

well ok id be ok with that but for the recored its not an addiction she requires caffine everyday in order to live if she doesnt have it shell die its not a choice to drink it for her but with an adition you don't nessacarely require the thing you are absessing about to live.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:05 am

I understood that, just used that word for simplicity's sake.

This is the character I came up with according to your guidelines. His powers are next to the ones you specified, or replace the ones with the same name.

Spoiler:

I don't think I've been descriptive enough but it's just an example character for now. Things I encountered:

• Powers, they are set before I even begin. I took some freedom with this character by replacing some of your powers with my variations but this really took the fun out of building the character. It would be better to have everyone think up their own powers in accordance to the theme. The powers Í have written down are the ones I'd like my character to have ideally, the rest would then be removed..
  • The weaknesses are actually very fun to do. If you look at Zev then you surely noticed the fact that he has some major problems. It will be fun to RP those.
  • You need multiple people to make this better, but if you can manage that than it will be worth the trouble.
  • Finally, I still don't see how this would fit into our superhero universe, but I'll leave that up to you.
I hope that helps. If you have anything to note about the character I created don't be afraid to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Race of Charaters Idea   A New Race of Charaters Idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Race of Charaters Idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next