Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Side Story: The Tattoo Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Side Story: The Tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Side Story: The Tattoo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Side Story: The Tattoo Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Side Story: The Tattoo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Side Story: The Tattoo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Side Story: The Tattoo Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Side Story: The Tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Side Story: The Tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Side Story: The Tattoo Vote_lcapSide Story: The Tattoo Voting_barSide Story: The Tattoo Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Side Story: The Tattoo Vote_lcapSide Story: The Tattoo Voting_barSide Story: The Tattoo Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Side Story: The Tattoo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Side Story: The Tattoo Empty
PostSubject: Side Story: The Tattoo   Side Story: The Tattoo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:25 am

The light from the sun shined on Paige's eyes slowly waking her up. Paige was spread eagle only half of her body on the bed. She layed on top of the covers in her street clothes.

Paige slowly got up holding her head feeling dowzy. She looked at herself looking confused as of way she was in her street clothes. Then it hit her EP (Evil Paige) must have took her body for a joy ride last night.

She quickly got up looking all over herself for injurys or missing limbs. The last joy ride EP took left Paige with a broken arm and 12 bruses. She sighed in realif that she was not injured.

She walked over by her full body mirrior. She then stretched a little twisting at the waist up rotating her torso showing her back to the mirrior. She glanced at the mirrior before rotaiting back. She suddenly froze re rotaiting to see her lower back.

There was a tattoo of something written in Japanese. Her eyes widdened then narrowed. EP had taken Paige's body to get at tattoo.

" EP WTF YOU GOT ME A TATOO!!!"

EP showed up in the mirror in the same position as Paige mimicing her just like a regular reflection.

" Yeah it says "Bad Girl" looks cute right! You know its asmasing what you can sleep through."

" CUTE? CUTE!?! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO GET ME A TATTOO IT'S NOT LIKE THE STOLEN THINGS OR INJURES THAT I COULD RETURE OR HEAL! THIS IS A PERNIMENT TATTOO!! I'M STUCK WITH IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!"

" OK 1 any tattoo can be removed by a lazer surgery.and 2 What I was bored and you were sleeping."

" BEING BORED GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO GET ME A TATTOO!! AND I DONT FEEL LIKE WASTING MY MONEY TO REMOVE A TATTOO THAT YOULL JUST REPLACE THE NIGHT AFTER!"

" AWWW I knewv you liked it. Now does this mean I can get you more?"

" NOO!!!"

" AWW BUT!"

" I SAID NO EP!!!"
Back to top Go down

Side Story: The Tattoo
Page 1 of 1