Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Ben Tennyson
Age - 16
Gender - Male
Occupation - Celebrity
Species - 3/4 Human & 1/4 Alien

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Smoothies and Chilifries.
Favorite Restaurant - Mr. Smoothies.
Favorite Outfit - Blue slim fit jeans, white or black shoes, black shirt or black tank top, & stylish green bomber jacket.
Favorite Music - Alternative.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Wildmutt.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Of course, have you seen his smile?
Can they swim? - Yes.
Allergies - He has none, but aliens have a variety.
Weapon of choice - Omnitrix
Can they carry a tune - He thinks he can.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Sports car/Mustang - DX Mark 10
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - Summo slammers series for PS3. Sumo-Slammers games for PSP, and a bunch of other game station games like space fighters and ninja stuff. Has a hoverboard, the Omnitrix of course, and a TV.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Autograph booklet, just in case. Titans Communicator, Plumbers badge, Titans Credit card.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Bowl of Cereal.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Playing sumo-slammers online or watching sumo slammers on TV.
How do they want to die - Never really thought about it too much, probably making some selfless self-sacrifice.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - The summer he spent with his Grandpa Max and cousin Gwen.
What’s their biggest fear and why - Not being able to handle the responsibility of the omnitrix and having all his friends get killed. Not being able to do what needs to be done when he needs to step up and save everyone.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Sleeping or saving the world.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

Location : Through the river and under the woods...wait that's not right...

RPG character
Name: Domhnall Fitzgerald
Code Name: Lord Amazing the Great
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:26 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Isaac O'Ghadra
Age - 17...how long have I been 17...a while...
Gender - Male
Occupation - Interesting question actually...I do a little of this and that...
Species - Human...barely anymore...

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Onions
Favorite Restaurant - I don't go to restaurants. That would require me talking to other people...
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Colonial clothes...layered clothing...red neckerchief...etc...etc...
Favorite Music - Violin solos or an orchestral string quartet
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Cat...obviously...
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Yes
Can they swim? - Certainly...I wouldn't allow myself to have such an obvious weakness
Allergies - No
Weapon of choice - A Silver Rapier
Can they carry a tune - Yes actually...I would never sing songs of this time however...
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - I wouldn't want to drive a car...
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - None

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Although it isn't actually in my pocket, I carry my spellbook so that no one will ever have a chance to take it. Herbs and flower buds that he might find for good luck. A horseshoe, rabbit's foot, three four leaf clovers, a gold coin that he believes was owned by a leprechaun, a sigil stone, an angel amulet that is supposed to symbolize his guardian angel, and lastly, an amulet called the voodoo love amulet. All of those are for good luck basically. Anything that could be thought to bring good luck, he'll take. He's lived long enough to understand that...he has no room to take chances.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Warm and home made. Eggs, bacon, toast.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Waking up at dawn, time for meditation, studying from his books, having breakfast.
How do they want to die - Simple...he never wishes to die. If the moment were to ever come, he would wish that it would be from seeking immortality and failing. He thinks that the moment will never come however.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - He hardly remembers his childhood.
What’s their biggest fear and why - Death. The one thing that is supposed to be unconquerable. Death. The only thing that keeps him wishing to live. Death. The only true failure...
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Still awake. His thoughts are keeping him up. His plans never fully finished. His desires never fully quenched...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:08 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name – Grace Dore
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Occupation – Bride
Species – Meta-Human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Spaghetti
Favorite Restaurant – Olive Garden
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] – Black skirt, sleeveless white tee-shirt, I don’t care about brand names.
Favorite Music – Orchestra music
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? – I love dogs. I eat fish.
Do they brush their teeth every night? – Yes.
Can they swim? – Yes. I swim all the time.
Allergies – I don’t think so.
Weapon of choice – Ice swords
Can they carry a tune – Yes, but I don’t like singing alone in front of a large group.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) – I hate cars.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) -None. I hate those things.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there – I don’t have pockets. I have some lipstick in my purse that I bought a year ago. I’ve only used it twice. I have some left-over money from when I used to work. I have a hair-brush in case my hair gets messy. There is a black book, which is my private journal. My Titans communicator is in there, too; just in case the team needs me.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast – Fried meat, scrambled eggs, milk and orange juice, and toast with strawberry jam.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine – Shower, dress, brush hair, eat breakfast, walk Mercy, train if I have any extra time.
How do they want to die – Old age.
What’s their favorite childhood memory – My 5th birthday party. All my friends were there and we ate cake.
What’s their biggest fear and why – I fear that people will think I’m useless and nobody will like me.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing – Wondering what I will get for Christmas, and who I should buy presents for.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:58 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name – Jacky Vox De Luca
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Occupation – Medic and Shopkeeper
Species - MetaHuman

Making You Think:
Favorite Food – Lucky Charms
Favorite Restaurant – Olive Garden
Favorite Outfit- Her all time favorite outfit is her purple/green tutu, blue skinnys, black/white high-tops and satin grey vest with silver necklaces.
Favorite Music – Everything on my I-pod
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? – Cats are amazing.
Do they brush their teeth every night? – Nope, sometimes she forgets.
Can they swim? – Yes
Allergies – Idiots, BS, slightly dogs.
Weapon of choice – My dagger
Can they carry a tune – Nope.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) – Anything and everything. I love cars!
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) – I-pod, Cell phone, Laptop, Home Computer.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there – Cell phone, to talk to family and work. Keys, to her shop and about everything else in the world. I-pod, to zone out boring lectures. A pen and pad, to pass the time and take notes.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast – Waffles, Ham, Bacon, Dr. Pepper and lots of syrup.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine – Work the shop, go shopping, work, save someone (sometimes), sleep.
How do they want to die – I don’t.
What’s their favorite childhood memory – Reconnecting with my sister and brother.
What’s their biggest fear and why – Fears are overrated, so I don’t have any.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing – Partying with her friends/ working.

Back to top Go down
Izzy
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Yang Xiaolong and Blake Belladonna
Code Name: Ranger/Blake

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:18 am

I was told to do this~

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Izzy Kline
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Occupation - Works in Nina's Manga Store
Species - Demigod

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Spaghetti
Favorite Restaurant - Anything!
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - A black tee shirt, blue hoodie, and black jeans!
Favorite Music - Death Metal!
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Dogs. Easily.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Sometimes she forgets...
Can they swim? - Yes.
Allergies - Cats.
Weapon of choice - Violet Power Conduit
Can they carry a tune - God no
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - She can fly. She feels no need for a car.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - An Xbox, Nintendo DS, and an iPod

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Her power ring and wallet
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - She doesn't eat breakfast
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Sleep until roughly noon. If noon counts as morning, she wakes up, showers, and then goes to work.
How do they want to die - She's afraid of death, but if it came down to it, she'd die taking Hades to his grave.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - Going to disney world with her dad for the first time
What’s their biggest fear and why - Death. She has already died once and is afraid to return to the Underworld.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Sleeping. And not waking up for anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:43 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Rain Lynn Bow
Age - 17
Gender - Female
Occupation - Blue Lantern
Species - Meta human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Chef Boyarde Mini ravioli
Favorite Restaurant - Osaka's (Japanese Hibachi Grill)
Favorite Outfit - She's not all that into fashion, but she loves a simple bright colored tank top under an oversized graphic tee, probably from wal-mart, with cute bell bottom dark wash jeans. She would prefer sporting a simple pair of converse, bright pink for any outfit. Her hair in a ponytail, no jewelry.
Favorite Music - 80s pop
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Dog (Well... puppy...)
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Most nights, she does forget every now and again.
Can they swim? - Yes.
Allergies - None that she's aware of. (No.)
Weapon of choice - None!
Can they carry a tune - Absolutely :3
What kind of car do they drive - Volkswagen Bug. Hot pink and teal. Awesome stereo.
What electronics do they own - A cell phone. Which is rarely charged, and even more rarely on.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - She has a few dollars from playing a gig at a small restaurant with her epic piano skills. In the other pocket is a crushed flower that she had picked the last time she was in her meadow in these pants.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - ALL the breakfast foods! Pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, french toast, Orange juice, etc.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Let's say it's an off day and she knows it. She'd sleep in 'til noon. Get up slowly. Throw on clothes and go for a walk aimlessly through the city.
How do they want to die - In their bed peacefully drifting off into an eternal slumber.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - ...She has no childhood memories...
What’s their biggest fear and why - Being alone, in the dark, knowing her loved ones are being hurt.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Sleeping. Girl don't miss her sleep!

Avytrius Caelum - "I'm living my life to the fullest."

Yui Fotias - "Dreams are my reality."

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:44 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name – Princess Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade.
Age – 10? I thought this was the easy stuff.
Gender – A girl.
Occupation – Headmistress of the HIVE Academy
Species - Shallow

Making You Think:
Favorite Food – Ice cream
Favorite Restaurant – Dairy Queen
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] – I just make my own clothes. I wear a blue dress.
Favorite Music - Techno
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? – Fish, especially big ones. But cats and dogs are cute, too.
Do they brush their teeth every night? – Nope. Why would I brush my teeth?
Can they swim? – No. I never had to.
Allergies – Vegetables.
Weapon of choice – My fingernails.
Can they carry a tune – Not even close.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) – A pink limo.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) – Um…a cell phone?

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there – I don’t have pockets.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast – Ice cream with strawberries and chocolate.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine – Scare HIVE teachers. Eat ice cream. Plan evil deeds. Dance to loud music.
How do they want to die – I’d rather just live forever.
What’s their favorite childhood memory – I’m living it.
What’s their biggest fear and why – The Spectre. Have you seen that guy? He just goes around killing bad guys. He’s like a hundred times stronger than me. I am scared of stronger people than me because they usually want to kill me.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing – Writing a mean letter to Mr. Keeper. He’s a jerk.

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

RPG character
Name: Kunoichi Hoshi/ Haruhi Momochi
Code Name: Kitsune/ Alley Cat

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:55 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name -Kunoichi Hoshi
Age -18
Gender -female
Occupation -Ninja and a titan
Species -Meta Human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Teriyaki beef bowl with steamed rice, and a bowl of miso on the side.
Favorite Restaurant - She usually cooks, so there is none she prefers, seeing how she has not been to many.
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - She usually likes anything comfortable. When she dresses casual it is usually in jeans and long sleeve shirts. But she likes to usually wear her long sleeved white and red kimono garb.
Favorite Music - Traditional japanese folklore music is what she grew up with, but she usually doesn't listen to music.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Birds
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Yes, it is part of staying healthy
Can they swim? - yes
Allergies -none
Weapon of choice - katana or a kunai
Can they carry a tune - yes
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - doesn't drive since she teleports she never found the need to
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - the titans communicator.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Kunai, she doesn't go anywhere without it. And the titans communicator.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - shes not picky with food
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - probably sharpening her weapons. or anything thats going on that day.
How do they want to die - peacefully in her sleep, prefferably at an old age, she knows thats hard for a hero so the second option is heroically in battle.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - going to a japanese festival with her parents at a very young age and watching the fireworks.
What’s their biggest fear and why - just losing people she cares about in general.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing -3 am? probably sleeping.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Angelus Mortis
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:29 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name -Mia Temrin
Age - 18
Gender - Female
Occupation - HIVE Student
Species - Atlantean

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Pizza
Favorite Restaurant - Pizza Corner
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Her HIVE wet suit
Favorite Music - Electro
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Fish
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Yes
Can they swim? - Yes, exceptionally well
Allergies - Nope
Weapon of choice - Fists
Can they carry a tune - Sometimes
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Prefers to Swim
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - HIVE Walkie Talkie

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Doesn't have pockets
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - On Sundays
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Morning Swim, then off to class to verbally abuse Pix
How do they want to die - In battle
What’s their favorite childhood memory - Training with Queen Mera
What’s their biggest fear and why - Being caught in an electrified fish net as she isn't looking to have her name appear on any restaurant menu anytime soon.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Early early Morning swim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Yang Xiaolong and Blake Belladonna
Code Name: Ranger/Blake

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:56 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Emily Rhayne MKI
Age - 17 (1 Year Since Creation)
Gender - Female
Occupation - Titan
Species - Android

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Cake
Favorite Restaurant - What's a restaurant...?
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Her pilot outfit...
Favorite Music - What's music? o.o
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Puppies are cute!
Do they brush their teeth every night? - My health is self sustaining so no
Can they swim? - No. But I can use my flight powers to travel easily in water
Allergies - caffeine
Weapon of choice - Energy Blasts and Transformation
Can they carry a tune - Wouldn't know
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - I can drive a PLANE! Who cares about cars?
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) -
herself

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Her Communicator
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - a banana and some cereal. No milk or sugar. Maybe some juice.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Train Train Train
How do they want to die - That isn't going to happen until I die in combat
What’s their favorite childhood memory - I don't have any
What’s their biggest fear and why - someone stronger
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - honestly? Either patrolling or training
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name -Toji Okami
Age - 16
Gender -I'm a guy!!!!!
Occupation - Hero, demon-buster, and rapper!!
Species -Half-demon

Making You Think:
Favorite Food -Anything with Fish! I also love traditonal dishes from my homeland, and Root Beer, also!! It's my Holy Elixer!
Favorite Restaurant -Oreintal Beat!!! It's a club that serves traditonal Japanese Dishes.
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] -Anything I can slouch around in!!
Favorite Music -Rap, especially the kind with those latin chants in them!
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? -Dog! Fish I like also, but in a whole different way!
Do they brush their teeth every night? -Um....sure........
Can they swim? -Nope! BUt that's okay, I can run on water!
Allergies -Nada
Weapon of choice -My Dark Katana, though I like using the Kursigami also.
Can they carry a tune -Well, duh! Haven't you bought my CD?
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) -No need, I hoof it!
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - My portable game system!! I always make sure to bring it along if I'm going on a boring mission!

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there -Super Powa Chocalate Explosion bar: Lots of calories, really helps me get my strength back after I launch a wolf roar!There's a reason it was pulled off from most shelves, you know!
How do they like their Sunday breakfast -Anyway, as long as it's tasty!!
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine -I'm ussually up and about hunting for demons, though some days I relax and slouch around.
How do they want to die -Eh......Fighting one final fight, one that saves my family and this world.
What’s their favorite childhood memory -Sparring with my Dad, and just hanging out with him!
What’s their biggest fear and why -None, I'm biologically incapable of full fear, though I don't like getting water near my head without my helmet, and I really don't like being cold!
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing -Sleeping!!!

"...i....i'll be your shield." - Alastair Doe,AKA Aegis http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6329-alastair-doe

"Let's have some fun!!!". Ali'Kintar, aka The Arsenal. http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5278-the-arsenal-done

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

RPG character
Name: Kunoichi Hoshi/ Haruhi Momochi
Code Name: Kitsune/ Alley Cat

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name -Haruhi Momochi
Age -17
Gender - Female
Occupation -uhhh, leading a team called the Nighthawks, and working part time at the mall.
Species -uh...feline human?

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - hmmm, it might be mac and cheese..No Wait! I love ice cream
Favorite Restaurant -I haven't been to many, but i gotta say that seafood place down by the bookstore was pretty good.
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - what I'm wearing i guess, except in the winter. then it's my black tight pants and my black coat.
Favorite Music - i like all music, especially the catchy kind
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - well fish is tasty, but if you mean like a pet, then a cat of coarse
Do they brush their teeth every night? - yeah, maybe, sometimes.
Can they swim? - yeeaahh... but me and water don't get along that well
Allergies - none, well, dogs have a funny smell to them that makes me wrinkle my nose every time i come into contact with one.
Weapon of choice - my claws and stealthy kicks
Can they carry a tune - yeah, but i don't sing much
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - i don't own a car. rooftops are much faster. Unless you know, you own a bat-mobile or something
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) -Well there's a TV in every room in the nest, so does that count? also have a cellphone. There's also a computer in the nest. Oh and a communicator

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - hmmm *checks pockets* uh, my communicator, my last strand of gum, and some lint. Well the communicator i carry around everywhere,
How do they like their Sunday breakfast -
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Wednesday morning is when i start my work shift at the mall, after that it's off to patrolling the city.
How do they want to die - um, non-painfully i guess? so i guess a quick death
What’s their favorite childhood memory - shoot, i can't remember
What’s their biggest fear and why - losing people, and losing my memory again and feeling lost. Oh also clowns and mimes, them are freaking scary okay
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - well i sorta have this nocturnal vibe going on where I'm awake during that time so probably just wondering the city.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivingDart
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:17 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Vernon Antis
Age - 20? 30? Information Age? These are loaded questions right here.
Gender - Male. The doctors were quite adamant at my birth.
Occupation - Senior Trans-dimensional Claims Advisor. I help demons.
Species - Human previously, European Ghoul nowadays.

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Carrion! That's putrefied flesh, rotten fruit, bones for me to owns! I am a maggot addict.
Favorite Restaurant - Steel City Mortuary.
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - I'm really not fussy. Usually exchange my clothes on a whim. Meet a lot of people in really nice suits, though. A little decomposition, but they look a treat.
Favorite Music - What's that one where they use vocal or instrumental noise, sometimes both, to produce a medium of sound and silence? Everything? I think it's everything. Not sure though.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Definitely cat and dog. Birds are just too fiddly. You have to defeather them before removing their beak. And then fish! They live in salt water. Don't know how to rot properly. Nope. Cat and dog all the way.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - N-No... Don't tell my mum.
Can they swim? - I can drown with style.
Allergies - Teensy bit allergic to brute force. Honestly. One punch is fatal to me.
Weapon of choice - Anti-gravity gun! Invent it. Now.
Can they carry a tune - I sing often, and I sing proud. Used to be in theatre.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Magic School Bus!
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - One electric toothbrush - unused.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Grave soil. Y'know, just in case. Autograph book! For when I run into any demons on Earth. And this nifty glass eye I found in a meal once.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - With mass. The church goers insist. I'm in their graveyard after all, why should I refuse their customs?
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Eat. Commit sin. Eat. Track down demon. Eat. Mither hero. Eat. Attempt to unleash hellish apocalypse. Double eat.
How do they want to die - I get a do over? Execution. For that murder I committed. So that dad could go free. Next question...
What’s their favorite childhood memory - Edit in any moment I spent with my dad...
What’s their biggest fear and why - Haha. B-Biggest fear. Well mayhaps I am a smidgen... apprehensive that my demon overlords would... have reason to retract their offer... and return me to that eternal torture they graciously spared me from... I don't wanna go back. Please don't make me go back. Eek! T_T
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Being totally loyal and going out of my way to summon Lord Krampus in time for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:30 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Tiberius Ralin
Age - 13
Gender - Unknown Presumed male
Occupation - Mercenary
Species - Mutable Replite Insect Alien thing

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Things he's killed himself
Favorite Restaurant - Forest
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - ummm Usually nothing...
Favorite Music - the sounds of the forest at night
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - He likes them all equally... Wait as a pet?
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Six times a day... by biting into rocks
Can they swim? - Don't let him fool you into thinking he can't
Allergies - he once got sick after eating a stack of tires
Weapon of choice - Talons and teeth
Can they carry a tune - simply no
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - He'd just crush them
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - So he's got this real sweet cave...

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - pockets? He's got a gullet where he stores food for later.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - twitching
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Wake up, go back to sleep, roll over, wake up, go hunt, maybe eat
How do they want to die - fighting off a superior hunter and being eaten by it.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - When he was hatched the endless battle for four weeks with his thousands of siblings as they devoured each other to become the only survivor
What’s their biggest fear and why - Running out of things to hunt
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - breaking into a boiler room for warmth.

I before e except after c and when sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh, and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!
-Brian Regan

Images for characters
Tristano, death's favorite #ffff00
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tython
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Bogan Genesis
Code Name: Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:28 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Bogan Genesis
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Occupation - Part time High Schooler and crime fighting vigilante.
Species -
Um...I would like to believe that I am human but that would be denying myself. I'm hollow inside, but I like to believe I have the spirit of humanity.

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Whatever I'm in the mood for.
Favorite Restaurant - The restaurants in Jump City are not in my standards of quality food.
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - I'm not really into clothes as they tend to get ruined.
Favorite Music - Tough choice. I like orchestras and hymms the most.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - I like them all the same as with the rest of species that came from the creation of the world.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Yeah my sis is generally adamant about my hygiene, even though I do not need to she is just teaching me of how to take care of my self as I can be reckless.
Can they swim? - Yeah I like to swim, very peaceful when underwater
Allergies - Incapable of having anything
Weapon of choice - Whatever comes to mind during a fight, I generally use gauntlets the most
Can they carry a tune - I like music, I often hum them myself or recite the lyrics.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - I...do dream of being able to ride a T.A.R.D.I.S
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - My Sis and I have a lot of electronics. We have decent TV's and Computers.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - My wallet to carry my money and ID
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Food is an interesting concept as I do have the sense of taste. Anyways I really enjoy French Toast and Sasuge
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Breakfeast, School, Free Time, Therapy, Dinner, Sleep
How do they want to die - Mortality is something I ponder a lot, If I could passing away peacefully in bed is a concept I like.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - Being able to escape the labs..
What’s their biggest fear and why - Either finding myself back at the labs with the whole escape being on mass hallucination or falling into the void and never seeing the light again.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - I would be in my bed attempting to 'sleep'. Do abstract personifications dream of formless sheep? I find it to be a thought provoking thought. You see I lack the brain matter to sleep in human terms. So I close my eyes and put myself in a trance which I learned from my big sis. Similar to meditation. So when I enter a trance and expand my zen I...began to see things. Whether it's a hallucination resulted from my trauma or that I am actually seeing what I am seeing I can't know, I wish it's the former.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   

Back to top Go down

Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2