Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:29 am

Hey, everyone. While I'm here, I think I'll have a little fun and post a challenge-of-sorts. I found this template a little earlier last year, and have been screwing around with it and my characters––wait, that sounded wrong. Embarassed

..anyhow. The meme:

Code:
[b]GRINDING GEARS[/b]

[color=green][u]The Easy Stuff:[/u]
Name -
Age -
Gender -
Occupation -
Species -[/color]

[color=#FFCC00][u]Making You Think:[/u]
Favorite Food -
Favorite Restaurant -
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] -
Favorite Music -
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? -
Do they brush their teeth every night? -
Can they swim? -
Allergies -
Weapon of choice -
Can they carry a tune -
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) -
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) -[/color]

[color=red][u]Grinding Gears[/u]
What are in their pockets and why are they there -
How do they like their Sunday breakfast -
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine -
How do they want to die -
What’s their favorite childhood memory -
What’s their biggest fear and why -
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing -[/color]

Fill out the form as if you were your character, and let the brain-frying creativity commence. I'll post mine later (as soon as I type it up.) ;~;

HAVE FUN, KIDDOS.

EDIT: Fixed the coding. It was funking out on the colours.[img][/img]

Last edited by Honest on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:52 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Paige Baase
Age - 15
Gender - female
Occupation - Nah I'm way too lazy to have one
Species -
meta human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - mac & cheese
Favorite Restaurant - mic donalds
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - any confy clothes, fingerless glaves usaly blue clothes or black and white striped ones
Favorite Music - pop, rock, heavy metal, midevil
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - CATS!! XD
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Why should I
Can they swim? - I can only do the doggy paddle
Allergies - non that I know of
Weapon of choice - Swords duh they're asome
Can they carry a tune - IF your talkin about music yep I can
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Do motor cycles count?
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) -
Laptop

[color=red]Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - usealy tools for picking locks and other peoples wolets that i stole.... wait no I uh never stole anything I my live... what was the question again?
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Pancakes, french toatsticks, and cerical.... if I remeber to eat that is.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Wake up at 7 play laptop till 10 use bathroom play laptop till 12 train till 3 eat diner do anything that pops in my head that sounds fun.
How do they want to die - In an explotion or sacrificing myself for a freind or love one
What’s their favorite childhood memory - when I got my stuffed animal Donna from my mom and dad... I mean Donna my, uh laptop?
What’s their biggest fear and why - Buggs I don't know why but they creep me out and are scary
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - If its snowing I'd be watching every snow flakefall
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:25 am

Hmm this might work better in the character development section as a sticky. Good idea honest.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

Location : Through the river and under the woods...wait that's not right...

RPG character
Name: Domhnall Fitzgerald
Code Name: Lord Amazing the Great
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Riley Armitage

Age - 17

Gender - Male

Occupation - Nope

Species - Uh...human!

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Hotdogs or supreme pizza...if they make them right...

Favorite Restaurant - I like street vendors more than restaurants actually. There's so much energy you have to put into going to a restaurant with good food...

Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Not so sure on the brand but I like finding little jewels at random junk stores. I trry to have a layered look usually; sweater over collared shirt over tee shirt. Sneakers, usually Nike, and I don't really have set colors...maybe green or red more than anything else. I nearly always have a hoodie and a cool hat. I also have a silver necklace that I wear cuz I just think it looks good.

Favorite Music - Rock, Jazz, Regae

Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Dogs! Birds are sorta freaky...

Do they brush their teeth every night? - Uh...no...

Can they swim? - Sure!

Allergies - Nope

Weapon of choice - Throwing knives, long ranged weaponry

Can they carry a tune - Yeah! I sing like an angel! (Sorta)

What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Mustang! Or a Lamborghini! Those cars are sick!

What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) -
I've got a nice plasma screen in my room, a cell phone (of course), my iPod, any gadgets that I fix up for myself, a lot of different gaming consoles and just about any game you could think (that's good). So, like Halo, COD, Assassin's Creed, you get the picture.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Um...my cell phone because I'll die without it...um...loose change...lint...a T-communicator (don't tell anyone!)...wow...my wallet...random coupons or receipts that I was too lazy to throw away...and my iPod! Because I will die without it!

How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Bacon, bacon...pancakes, orange juice, eggs (over-easy) and then more bacon!!! (That is, if I get up before noon...)

What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Pressing the snooze button once or twice, waking up, running to school late...not paying attention in most classes, running home as fast as possible...sleeping...

In the summer or out of school, wake up at maybe 8...shower, make bed if I feel like it...throw some darts, watch tv...go to Danger Room, if I feel like it again...chillax mostly!

How do they want to die - Wow...I guess I wanna go down swinging...I do NOT want to die brain-dead in a nursing home. I wanna die with some sort of honor. Maybe sacrificing myself somehow...

What’s their favorite childhood memory - The first movie I saw! It was the Wizard of Oz and I saw it at a special showing at the Jump City Cineplex. Andrew took me when I was maybe seven and I remember I got a large popcorn with a huge Sprite to chug down. Sour Patch Kids too, of course!

What’s their biggest fear and why - I'm fearless, of course! But...um...my biggest fear is probably being alone...being hated for being me. I'm sarcastic a lot to try to make people laugh or I act like I don't care if people are upset or trying to talk seriously to me but...I act that way so I don't have to face those thoughts or feelings for real...

It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Easy! Sleeping! And will still be sleeping six hours afterwards AT LEAST!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:22 am

Thanks, JaK. Very Happy I think a sticky in the Char. Development section would be a good idea, as well.

*Oh, and I also re-edited the coding so the colours work properly. Nasty stuff, this confusing coding is starting to become.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:42 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name -Galaxuis
Age - 18
Gender - Female
Occupation - Is being a Titan one?
Species - Golethian (Alien), Demon, Human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - I would have to say my favorite foods that you would be familiar with would be pasta with light sauces and fresh seafoods. i also enjoy mash potatoes corn and tarter sauce. tarter sauce goes on anything!
Favorite Restaurant - Anyone that serves yummy pastas and meats.
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - I have always been told that I look good in red but I prefer to wear black cloths. I like wearing what the people call here "gothic attire". I like wearing the cloths of my home planet mainly but not as colorful. I also like wearing boots, obliviously. -light giggle-
Favorite Music -I am not picky with whom I listen too but as long as it has a fast beat and is something the spirits and I can dance to. I do enjoy the techno, pop, and music from India~
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - I enjoy all animals! I have a large variety of animal spirits that I have befriended and who have aided me in battle since coming to Earth. They are just as lovely as they are in a solid physical form.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Heh, I suppose I do not. -Embarrassed grin-
Can they swim? - I am not an expert but I can manage.
Allergies - I am not allergic to anything that I know of on this planet. I am not quite sure for any other planets, though.
Weapon of choice - I do enjoy my powers very much but if I were to not have them I suppose I would enjoy something that does damage from a far range.
Can they carry a tune - -Nods with a small grin-
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - I prefer small sleek red cars. I am not familiar with the names, sorry.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - I have a television provided to me by the Titans. I an xbox 360 with several different games and a radio that can play songs from CDs in my room as well. I was given this communicator if you count that as well.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - I have change, my communicator, these pretty rocks and flowers. I also found this marble.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast -I am not picky on what kind of food I have on what day.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - I find myself eating breakfast with the spirits in the garden, head to the park for meditation and fighting practice, then in the afternoon I head to one of the smaller restaurants for food, go to the book store, and then heading back to the Tower by night.
How do they want to die - I would like to die with my mate. That way we can enter the spirit realm together hand in hand. If not that at least in my mates arms, so I may feel their warmth and love even after I have stepped into the spirit realm.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - I have many childhood memories. I suppose would be one is when my grandmother and grandfather would hold either one of my hands and swing me around as we would enter the market. I have so many more, but I am starting to feel home sick and nostalgic.
What’s their biggest fear and why - My biggest fear is loosing the ones I love when I am not around. I suppose simply because my favorite animals have died when I was not present and I was told much later after their death. They were not trying to be mean, my animals lived with my grandparents which were in a different city then myself.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing -I guess it depends on what planet I am on and their time zone. Here on Earth I'm either getting to bed or sleeping in warm blankets.

Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Gonna be tough to not count Hellion's interaction..

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - You may call me Emblem Trailblazer
Age - 24
Gender - Male
Occupation - Evil
Species - Human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Chinese
Favorite Restaurant - Chinese Restaurant
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Fighting robes, as long as it doesn't burn.
Favorite Music - Heaviest of Metals and louder or concentration alpha wave music.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Cat
Do they brush their teeth every night? - What is this, a joke?
Can they swim? - Not a good idea
Allergies - None
Weapon of choice - Magic
Can they carry a tune - No
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - As long as it goes fast.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - Laptop / PC with Undernet access, TV.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Nothing
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Waffles!
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Workout, meditation/concentration exercise. That and lots of food.
How do they want to die - Just after winning the biggest fight ever.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - Leaving home at 10, travelling. Finally arriving at his destination and learning how to use his fires.
What’s their biggest fear and why - To have all this power a human could possibly have, only to see it did not make an impact.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - TV or magic training...but most probably sleeping.

''If a problem is a lock, then you just need to find the key. Finding it can be difficult if you don't know where to look or don't know how to look'' ~  (Old) Emblem Trailblazer, Accomplished Animagus of Elemental Magics

Still watching all of you from a distance, even after more then 6 years and 4 site versions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Wow, we have some pretty awesome character sheets going! I’m not gonna lie; I’m surprised at how many people are already doing this. I’m glad it’s been a source of fun. Very Happy

Here's mine for Liev. It should give a little more insight on his spouse and child. (It still sounds really, really strange to me. XD)

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name – Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann
Age – 21
Gender - Male
Occupation – Actor / Former Teen Titan
Species – Metahuman / Sexy Shapeshifter

Making You Think:
Favorite Food – Anything very fancy and rich, like food from five-star French restaurants and Italian Cuisine
Favorite Restaurant – Again, anything fancy with great reviews.
Favorite Outfit – My “costume” consists of a black, sleek actor’s bodysuit is nothing near what I like or feel classiest in – it’s just another “piece” to further the dramatics of my gorgeous face. On an ideal night out on the town, I sport a fine pair of Dolce and Gabanna slacks and suit-coat with a fancy gold jabot, custom made by Calvin Klein. My dress shirt is simplistic in contrast; stark white, polyester weave, uncustomary gold buttons. When paired with the jabot and my eyes, however, they match quite well. Of course, black socks, shiny black evening shoes, and a spritz of Old Spice cologne make my appeal to the ladies complete.
Favorite Music – Anything classical, like Mozart, Bach, and Beethoven; however, Tchaikovsky is one of my absolute adorations due to his tedious technique and rhythmic expertise. Rock, Rap, and especially Country genres are absolute trash, in my opinion; they’re lazy slurs of technological garbage for slap-happy nobodies. However, don’t interpret my tastes wrongly; Lady Gaga is my personal music Jesus.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? – A cat person, by no doubt; felines are independent loving yet knowing sleek and refined. They’re also pretty low-maintenance. Dogs are sloppy, and dumb, bird picky and noisy, and fish are depressing and fruitless.
Do they brush their teeth every night? – Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! Appearance is everything, but it’s only possible with good physical health, which includes a dashing smile.
Can they swim? – Yes, but not for recreational purposes; I learned to swim for occupational purposes (in other words, when the need calls, i.e. once donning an aquatic-type mask)
Allergies – No allergies, but mild asthma plagues my lungs. I also, unfortunately, have quite a weak immune system.
Weapon of choice – A shiny black pistol—just 9 caliber—is the only “customary” weapon that I own, although only two bullets have graced the barrel. The two times that I have fired were twice too many than I ever wanted, but I will admit that of the two, I only regret one.
Can they carry a tune – Of course. I do not mean to boast, but I consider myself to be a naturally gifted tenor, and I’m not afraid to share my voice every once in a while.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) – Although it may come as a surprise for a twenty-one year old young man, I do not know how to drive; in my native Germany, the legal driving age is eighteen, and the infamous Autobahn is a speedster’s haven (or, rather more befittingly a “Highway to Hell.”) Besides, I left Germany for the U.S.A. when I turned seventeen and therefore had no formal training.
What electronics do they own – Apart from basic recreational home electronics like a television set, radio, and computer, I don’t own many electronics simply because I have no present need for them; however, I do have some experience in Stage Tech and would like to fancy myself a quick learner.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there – My pockets… hmm, I usually carry my wallet for identification, specifically. I have no driver’s license and sometimes arouse biased suspicions for being a German “superhero,” I also carry my U.S. citizen ship papers, a couple of Visa’s and probably a little more cash than what could be considered a safe about, courtesy my share of the Ehrlichmann family fortune.

How do they like their Sunday breakfastLight. A cup of coffee, an energy bar, maybe some toast with jam or honey; I understand that eating breakfast is a good way to start the day, but I tend to grow lethargic if too much food inhabits my stomach in the wee hours of the morning.

What’s in their Wednesday morning routine – Wednesday, being the *generally* middle-day of the week, is undoubtedly busy, especially with the new task of being a father. But brace yourselves, orientation critics: I shall put to rest the rumours that my sexuality lies as “homosexual,” although I should not have to, especially taking into account the fact that I am newly married to a wonderful, sweet, and lovely wife. That being said, here’s my routine:

5:00 a.m. – wake up
5:30 a.m. – eat breakfast
6:00 a.m. – make myself presentable enough to go for a morning jog
7:00 a.m. – finish jog, come back home, and wake up Calvin for school.
7:15 a.m. – (after reminding Calvin to wake up multiple times)… shower, get dry, shave, wash face, fix up my neck, blow-dry hair, apply hair product, style hair, decide it’s not good enough, do it all again, repeat.
8:00 a.m. – Kiss Serendipity so-long, walk Calvin to school, then return home. My morning is complete!

How do they want to die – Call me a coward, but I want to die quickly. I want to die not of old age or something painful, and would rather die alone than die with numerous loved ones surrounding me. Dying in my sleep would be ideal, but dying in a hospital would be gruesome. However, whatever happens before death—to me—is not nearly as vital as what happens after I’ve passed on.

What’s their favorite childhood memory – My favourite childhood memory… a sore spot, I’ve hit. It would have to be running through the small forest that rests directly behind my family’s massive estate. I am racing with my littlest sister, Liese, and am lifting her onto my shoulders when she gets tired. When we reach the edge of the forest, we watch the sun dip its smiling head, behind the mountains, and beyond our eyes’ view. And although the night sky turns cold, we stay to watch the stars appear and dream of a freedom… of a pure euphoria… and plan which star I will search for every night so long as I live when the day comes for Liese’s final, destined battle with Leukemia is lost.

What’s their biggest fear and why – In confidence, my biggest fear is having someone discover that I do not have an actual, anatomical face of flesh and blood, but instead wear a mask that is literally plastered to the charred, scarred, and blistering muscle tissue that is the only thing left of my real face; I was burned by my twin brother, Kaiser, That being stated, it should be clear why I hold that fear in my mind.

It’s 3 a.m. on December 20th. What are they doing - Sleeping, and dreaming… dreaming dreams of what Calvin and Serendipity’s expressions will be when they open the presents they receive on Christmas Day.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Flash

RPG character
Name: Aaron Jal
Code Name: Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:08 am

This was allot of fun to do, especially in the voice of my character

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Aaron Jal (Crimson Flash)
Age - 18
Gender - male
Occupation - Super hero
Species - Altered human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Spicy chicken curry over rice.
Favorite Restaurant - A small sushi restaurant located on a side of a mountain that's part of a ski resort. It serves the hottest food that is legal. Best place ever. I swear on it.
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Brands don't matter to me. I like anything black or red. So I would probably stick with a red and black shirt (Nothing too ornate that would attract attention) and some black pants. Preferably with a fair amount of pockets. I'd buy it at any store that would sell it.
Favorite Music - Alternative rock. Something soothing but with a decent beat.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Dogs hands down. Cats do not like me
Do they brush their teeth every night? - When it doesn't slip my mind. I usually just brush them when I go to bed which is typically in the morning.
Can they swim? - Yes, but I don't like to.
Allergies - Poison ivy makes me swell like a blimp.
Weapon of choice - Knife brass knuckle combo. The all purpose weapon.
Can they carry a tune - um...tried it, I think some birds fell from the sky when I did.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - A red Ferrari. Fast and cool.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - A cell phone that I never turn on unless I really need it.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Some flash grenades, a couple reels of military grade wire ... A picture of my old team.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Toast with an over easy egg on top with a nice cup of milk.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine -

(My mornings are at night, so I'll start there.)
8PM - Wake up
8:10 PM - Shower (If one is available)
8:30 PM - breakfast
9 PM - Check news and reorganize notes
9:30 PM Head out to continue my search for Nightmare

How do they want to die - Atoning for past mistakes
What’s their favorite childhood memory - I remember the one time I felt like I finally had a family and everything was going to work out in the end. I was with now past teammates Aegis and Deviation. Raze was there too before things went south for us. The four of us were eating when Raze took a bit of a piece of pizza that was too hot. The cheese stuck to his face, which made him jump around shouting about how hot it was rather than taking it off his face. All of us began to laugh, like were were a bunch of normal kids hanging out. It felt nothing could ever go wrong.

What’s their biggest fear and why - My biggest fear? Loosing someone I care about again. I wont be able to go through that another time.

It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Sitting atop a city building, wearing the winter version of my costume. Probably drinking hot chocolate from a furnace as I keep an eye on which ever city I decided to be in. Probably trying not to think about families getting ready for the holiday.

All you need to know about my character - http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1751-the-rise-and-fall-of-crimson-flash-and-the-night-gaurds#30585
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://foxproject.webs.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:40 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Johnathan Styles
Age - 16
Gender - Guy
Occupation - Professional vigilante XD
Species - Meta-human angle hybrid

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Ramen, Frozen pizza, Hot pockets basicly stoner food oh and can eat bacon with anything
Favorite Restaurant - B.K.
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Nikey Brand, black or dark color's
Favorite Music - Dubstep and rave
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - KITTY
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Well Im usally out on patroll so not every night
Can they swim? - NO
Allergies - none
Weapon of choice - Flame blade
Can they carry a tune - Yup
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Moped or street bike car's arn't made for guy's with wing's
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - Laptop, Ipod, Poliec scanner

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Ciggerates they keep me chill on those oh so stressfull detective case's
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - As long as it has bacon Im fine
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine -* Wake up 5:10 AM shower 5:19 AM personal hygiene stuff 5:30-5:45 AM work out 5:50-7:30 AM second shower (longer) 7:31-7:50 AM Get dressed for the day 7:54-8:10 AM Watch television (probably dose off) 8:15-11:30 AM go on patroll 11:40-??? *note I only have a morning like this about every two and a half day's the rest of the time Im trying to clean up steel or jump*
How do they want to die - In a trinity effect explosion and probably sacrificing myself to save other's
What’s their favorite childhood memory - Low blow... When he was young I stole a loaf of bread from a bakery in back in Gotham it was late around the time the bat come's out so I was scared out of my mind then the robin show's up and lecture's me but that was'nt it it was what he said after that I could be so much more than a thief and well I am... Goddamm wasted youth!!!
What’s their biggest fear and why - Haveing people lose there parnent[s] the same way I did
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing -Sitting on the rooof of a building smokeing and listing to police radio scanner's
Back to top Go down
Angelkely

RPG character
Name: Enaliss
Code Name: Sabre
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:40 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Enaliss/Sabre
Age - 20
Gender - Female
Occupation - Thief, Dog trainer
Species - Altered human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Lamb
Favorite Restaurant - Any restaurant that serves lamb really.
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc ] - Dark straight jeans from New York and Company, a blue and white striped shirt from the same store and zebra flats from DSW.
Favorite Music - Country
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Dog, of course.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Not exactly. She brushes mostly in the morning.
Can they swim? - Yes, she is part dog.
Allergies - Cats.
Weapon of choice - Her own claws and teeth, her own fists. Occasionally throwing knives.
Can they carry a tune - Not really.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - A black Acura
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - Cell phone, HP laptop, 26 inch TV, Wii and Wii games.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Diamonds that she stole, knives to throw, her cell phone, a dog whistle just in case she has to handle a dog quickly, a bag of hot dogs to eat if she gets hungry.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Cooked with lots of bacon, ham and other meat.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Wake up at 6:30, maybe take a shower, eat breakfast by 7 and drive to her dog training center by 7:30.
How do they want to die - Well, she would rather not, but if she had to die she would like to do it while rescuing a dog or finally doing the right thing.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - Her father finally appreciating her on her first heist.
What’s their biggest fear and why - Being alone because she loves being around people and being social.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Probably running from the scene of a crime.

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - JaK Sage
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Occupation - Hero
Species - Altered Human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Pizza
Favorite Restaurant - Pizza Shack
Favorite Outfit - ripped skinny jeans, converse sneakers matching shirt, JLA brand logo shits - mainly Batman, black sun glasses, black leather jacket, checkered belt,
Favorite Music - Punk Rock
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Dog, but doesn't really like animals
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Nope, but they stay healthy.
Can they swim? - Yes
Allergies - Nope.
Weapon of choice - Bare knuckles, anything he can throw.
Can they carry a tune - Yes, but likes to whistle or hum more.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Hover bike
What electronics do they own - Ipod, Communicator, keys to bike.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Some cash and coins, trinkets from his past, a bobby pin for picking locks, cigarettes.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - whatever he can eat and taste good is fine with him.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Workout and stretching.
How do they want to die - In battle, saving someone or killing his brother.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - Being held by his mother while talking to his father at age 4.
What’s their biggest fear and why - Not avenging his parents or becoming evil like his brother. He sees his brother as a monster and wants nothing to do with him other than his death.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Sitting on roof looking up into the stars.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Mark Rowan
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Occupation - Blue Lantern
Species - Human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Burger and Fries
Favorite Restaurant - Waffle House
Favorite Outfit - Blue hoodie, white shirt, tan cargo shorts, blue and white Nikes.
Favorite Music - Acoustic Guitar
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Some corps. members are fish people.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Yes.
Can they swim? - Not very well.
Allergies - Unknown.
Weapon of choice - Power Ring
Can they carry a tune - Very well.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Bike.
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - Ipod and gameboy.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Power ring at times, cell phone, keys to bike chain, wallet.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Pancakes, eggs, waffles, toast, bacon, etc... The WORKS!
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Roleplaying, reading, drawing.
How do they want to die - Saving a life or of old age.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - The day he chose to live with his foster family rather than get adopted.
What’s their biggest fear and why - Failing his his job as a Lantern, letting everyone down. He's tried to be responsible all his life and live up to his potential or what was expected of him.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Early workout, unless tired.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:52 am

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Lizandra Rineheart
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Occupation - Cashier
Species - Altered Human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Hot dog.
Favorite Restaurant - Burger Hut
Favorite Outfit - Black Leggings, loose white blouse, black hair tie, red lip gloss, black eye shadow, red nail polish, black and red stylish shoes.
Favorite Music - Pop Rock.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - What no spider?
Do they brush their teeth every night? - Indeed.
Can they swim? - Very well.
Allergies - Insecticide.
Weapon of choice - Wrist shooter.
Can they carry a tune - Nope.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Moped.
What electronics do they own - Battle suit armor, hand made terminal hacked into government systems, 3D palm kit, optic lense goggles with 5 different vision spectrums.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Web cartridges, web-capsules, trackers, PDA.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - Healthy and lean; vegetables and yogurt.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - Jog & Yoga.
How do they want to die - Around loved ones.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - Watching superhero fights on the news.
What’s their biggest fear and why - Getting someone killed, misusing her power. She believes no one or anything has a right to take a life and believes everything is worth saving.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Making web fluid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:50 pm

GRINDING GEARS

The Easy Stuff:
Name - Brianna Paynes
Age - 16
Gender - Female
Occupation - Does being a Titan count?
Species - Human

Making You Think:
Favorite Food - Homemade lasagne.
Favorite Restaurant - Anything cheap and homely.
Favorite Outfit [brand name, colors, clothing type, store they bought them at, etc] - A fitting T-shirt, a pair of jeans, some comfortable sneakers and a pair of earphones that don't ever seem to come out.
Favorite Music - A little classical or jazz is always nice.
Cat, Dog, Bird, or Fish Person? - Brianna loves all animals, though maybe fish a little less than most.
Do they brush their teeth every night? - A late night might see Brianna decide sleep is more important.
Can they swim? - Very well.
Allergies - Dust mites make Brianna a little sniffly, but nothing serious.
Weapon of choice - Her fists! And the freaky ghost powers, too, they help.
Can they carry a tune - Hardly.
What kind of car do they drive (or want to drive) - Who needs cars when you have hoverbikes?
What electronics do they own (from Video Games, Computers, or TVs) - A Titan communicator, a Mac and an iPhone.

Grinding Gears
What are in their pockets and why are they there - Her phone and her communicator, for fairly obvious reasons, and a set of spare keys to the old apartment - for nostalgic reasons more than anything, though you never know.
How do they like their Sunday breakfast - A nice bowl of cereal and a glass of juice.
What’s in their Wednesday morning routine - A visit to the tower gym, a mandatory squabble with the voices in her head, and possibly an internet-surfing session.
How do they want to die - Peacefully, among friends.
What’s their favorite childhood memory - A night at the movies with her parents, when she was young enough for them to pretend they cared more about Brianna than their business endeavours.
What’s their biggest fear and why - Causing anybody else trouble, or getting one of her friends hurt. Brianna is cautious at best around her peers, but having anybody hurt or upset on her behalf triggers a deeper fear of getting in everybody else's way, something born of the emotionally neglected little girl Brianna is still cradling inside.
It’s 3 AM on December 20th. What are they doing - Searching for information on her parents' company. Or sleeping. Sleep is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge   

Back to top Go down

Grinding Gears: A Character Challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next