Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Top 10 superheroes Vote_lcapTop 10 superheroes Voting_barTop 10 superheroes Vote_rcap 
Moon
Top 10 superheroes Vote_lcapTop 10 superheroes Voting_barTop 10 superheroes Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Top 10 superheroes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Top 10 superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 superheroes   Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:41 pm

OK, so this is just a quick thread asking who your favorite superheroes are in order greatest to least and why? To be clear this isn't the best, strongest, most powerful, or good/heroic. It's your personal list pertaining to your favorites, so any reasoning you have for liking them is your own.

#1 Spider-man; Since I was a kid, Power Rangers and acrobats have been my favorite things to watch. They visually stun me with their acrobatics and thus it's a no brainer that a funny, acrobatic, strong, but not overly strong or confident hero such as Spidey would be my favorite. I also relate to him on a nerd level and the whole self-doubting thing.

#2 Batman; The Bat was one of my favorite heroes to watch gowning up. He was dark, mysterious, heroic, powerful, all knowing, self-reliant and everything you expect of a hero. Even when he was outmatched, with a gadget from his belt he was able to usually overcome any obstacle.

#3 Green Lantern; I don't have a favorite Lantern per say, but all of them are pretty epic. Although, John Stewart shines out to me the best thanks to JLU. The Green Lanterns epitomize Willpower! They fight through any situation and literally never give up. A trait respectable in any superhero.

#4 Nightwing/Robin; Ever since watching Teen Titans I've thought Robin was just so cool. Although, Dick Grayson in comics as Nightwing is also pretty epic and nothing to play with. Basically, Robin, Dick, or w/e's pole fighting coupled with acrobatics make him almost as great or on par with Batman in my eyes.

#5 The Hulk; The Strongest there is, a unstoppable force, that tramples the immovable object. Hulk has a willpower that cannot be stopped, has no limit to his rage or strength, but will go out of his way to save a puppy. HULK FTW!

#6 Static; Static hock, yet another fav show of mine (notice a pattern?) Anyway Static is probably one of the best if not the best electromancer ever. Static is also a nerd and even roleplays, but was mighty powerful and was also very resourceful. He ended up being the sole surviving human member of the JLA in the future besides Bruce Wayne himself.

#7 Ben 10; Although Ben 10 gets cooler as an adult, kid Ben is the best. He kept his kiddish demeanor and attitude, but was still very creative with how he used his powers although the omnitrix went out on him a bunch. Ben's alien designs were also all very cool and original.

#8 The Flash; Wally West to be specific, yet another TV show hero, but also in comics. Wally is funny, sarcastic, sure of himself, and most of all confident in his abilities. He should be to. He knows how to be the flash possibly better than any other Flash and really epitomizes what speed can really do.

#9 Generator Rex; This is actually a new hero, who is steadly becoming one of my favorites. Gen Rex. has a cool personality, great design, and epic powers, but the look of his weaponry just doesn't do it for me sometimes. Otherwise he'd be one of my tops, plus the monster and other charries on that show are seriously lacking in the looks department. Overall Rex is cool, but the powers and look of show are meh. Still Rex is awesome.

#10 The Question; Vic. Savage is hysterically funny with his conspiracy theories and is actually a better detective than Batman since he solves crimes using Google at the library. While Batman has a billion dollar CPU in his secret cave. Not to mention he's proficient in Dragon Kung-Fu and is just an overall pretty satisfying character. I mean come on, he has faced down people like Black Adam with no powers or gadgets and lived to tell about it.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Top 10 superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 superheroes   Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Alright! Here goes my top ten all time super heroes!
Yes...I like movies...

#1---The Flash! Oh man! He’s just so awesome! I love superheroes that are self-made! Growing up, I really didn’t like a lot of superheroes that had crazy powers because I thought that they were just given a gift and didn’t really have to work for what they had. The Flash has such a simple power, but, he just…makes it awesome…cuz he’s awesome…don’t be jealous…

#2---Superman! I know I’m kind of going against what I just said about why I like the Flash by having Superman as my number 2 since he’s like the strongest superhero ever, but, I like him because he’s the earliest superhero I can remember. He was basically the first good superhero IMO and he just has a fantastic long history.

#3---Nightcrawler! The best of the X Men! Fact! I love the portrayal of him in the movies! He’s so cool! He’s a religious man that looks like a demon! I just think that he doesn’t remind me of any other hero and he just struck me as extra awesome whenever I’d read a comic book or watch the movie.

#4---Iron Man! I’ll admit, if I made this list before the movies came out, he probably wouldn’t even be on this list but, now, I think he’s also very awesome! A rich genius that seems really laid back and has snappy comebacks. That’s just what a superhero is supposed to be.

#5---Batman! He’d probably be higher on my list if I wasn’t deathly afraid of him as a child. He was just far too dark for me that he’d scare me but, now that I’m older, I see that his darkness is the main source of his appeal. I also loved dark night and the Joker would probably be my number one if we had a villain list.

#6---Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)! I’ve never read the comics. I haven’t seen the new movie. I haven’t even really paid attention to him until this year, but, my friend is in love with him…which troubles me deeply…but, nonetheless, he tells me basically everything about the canon of it and I really like the idea of him and the whole color spectra idea. It’s interesting and a really good idea IMO.

#7---The Hulk! I love the idea of superheroes sort of being cursed but instead of taking the curse and just mourning about it, the Hulk owns it! He makes it work for him even though it wasn’t his intention when he invented the mutagen. It teaches a cool lesson in that you should do your best with your situation.

#8---Dr. Who! Not sure if he counts but I really like the series. It is scientifically impossible for time travel to not be insanely awesome! I’m sorry! It’s in the Geneva Convention!

#9---The Invisible Woman! The awesome girl superhero ever! Fact! Wonder Woman is a stupid female version of Superman. I like how she has force fields and invisibility. I like how it relates to each other. Makes sense. Also, the movies help out a lot!

#10---Red Arrow! The cool hero in Young Justice! (By the way, did they cancel that show?) Anyway, I liked the character enough to base a character off of him, didn’t I? Arrows are fun. The color red is awesome…what’s not to like!?
Back to top Go down

Top 10 superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 superheroes   Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:44 pm

No it's coming back on in March.
Back to top Go down

Top 10 superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 superheroes   Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:09 am

1. Brainiac 5- A 12th level intellect, Brainiac 5 is the smartest guy around. He builds the fastest space-ship ever, as well as rings that give you flight and a personal force-field. Brainiac 5 is a strategist. He uses his knowledge of tactics to help his allies fight more effectively. That said, he feels awkward in social situations. I can really relate to him.

2. The Question- As JaK said, the Question is the greatest detective of all time. He does it all without millions of dollars. Most of the Justice League even thinks he's crazy. He's always 10 steps ahead of everyone, and he has to be, because he is the worst fighter in the League. Although he does have some fighting skill, he pales in comparison with people like Batman and Green Arrow. He has to use his mind and wit to win the day. If I was a superhero, I would be a carbon-copy of the Question.

3. Superman- Lots of people don't like Sups because he's so powerful. This is actually one of the reasons I like him. He's a white knight and a boyscout, even though it would be really easy for him to be selfish. With Superman, it's not a question of whether he gets hurt or not, it is a question of honor. He always thinks of others before himself and never gives into temptation. He's not a hero because he has powers, he's a hero because he has a pure heart.

4. Nightwing- One of the few people to punch Batman in the face and get away with it. Nightwing was trained as Robin under Batman. However, when he disagreed with Batman's methods, Grayson left the team. He resurfaced as Nightwing, paying homage to Superman (and slapping Batman in the face, metaphorically this time.) Nightwing is a white knight in the shadows, a mix of Batman's training, and Sup's ideals.

5. Dr. Fate- Kent Nelson is a grumpy old man who stays in his house and watches his personal universe spin. He constantly argues with Nabu, the helmet that gives him power. From time to time, the world will be in trouble and the League will come knocking on Fate's door. He takes some motivating, but once he leaves his nice, comfy house, he is UNSTOPPABLE. Also, Nabu goes out in an epic way, fighting the Spectre almost to a standstill.

6. Starfire- She's just so happy. In the comics, her origin is horribly dark. Her sister sells out their planet and sends her away to be a slave for the evilest aliens in the universe. After escaping, however, Starfire shows that she has maintained her uplifting spirit. She has an indomitable joy that is always refreshing.

7. Green Arrow- Very similar to Batman, but cooler in my mind for a few reasons. Oliver Queen uses bow and arrow to fight crime. He has no power, but his skill as a marksman is incredible. Also unlike Batman, Queen smiles from time to time. He is a more friendly member of the League and is on everyone's good side, even though he's only there because he likes Black Canary.

8. Supergirl- Like Starfire, Supergirl is just plain happy. She showed up back when Superman was still the "Last Son of Krypton," making her the "Last Daughter of Krypton." She showed up long before every male superhero had a female counterpart, which made her even more unique. She was interesting to watch because although she had Clark's powers, she was her own person with her own ideas about how things should be done.

9. Aquaman- Here is a man who gets no credit for what he does. Even among superhero fans, he's thought of as the guy who talks to fish, instead of as the super-strong, telepathic king who controls 70% of the world. He cut off his own hand and replaced it with a harpoon. In addition to this, he protects the surface world even though he hates it. The other countries have been dumping pollution into his ocean for years and ignore his formal requests that they stop. But does he go ballistic? No. Aquaman proves himself the bigger man by protecting not just Atlantis, but the entire world from danger.

10. Bouncy Boy- The first time Bouncy Boy tried to get into the Legion of Superheroes he didn't make it. They thought his power (inflating himself like a volleyball) was useless. Well, Bouncy Boy wouldn't take no for an answer. He trained himself for a few years and mastered his powers to the point that he had become epic. Bouncy Boy went on to become the LEADER of the Legion of Superheroes, showing great wisdom and clarity of mind.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

Top 10 superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 superheroes   Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:13 am

1. Superman: Without a shadow of a doubt Superman was always going to be at the top of my list. I grew up watching all the Superman movies, Superman animated shows and other shows like Lois And Clark. Hell when I was younger I went to school with my Superman costume on underneath my school uniform. And I'm a power hungry mofo and Superman is without a doubt one of, if not the strongest hero in DC

2. Superboy: Since Jak showed him to me I've always sort of liked him but never really knew much about him. Though since things like Young Justice and the New 52 came out to bring more information on him he's become one of my favourite heroes. In the New 52 I'm starting to like the Superboy comics more than the Superman ones

3. Sodam Yat: Like I've said I'm power hungry and which other hero has more power than a Green Lanter, the Ion host and has the same powers as Superman under a yellow sun? He may not have the best imagination compared to some of the other Green Lanterns but in terms of sheer power none of those come close.

4. Batman: Was obviously going to make an appearance somewhere on my list. Like Superman I grew up watching nearly all the Batman shows (except Adam West stuff) and all the movies. For some reason I never took to Batman like I did to Superman but with the new Nolan films it has rekindled my liking of Batman

Last edited by Josh on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern

Top 10 superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 superheroes   Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:05 am

Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner); He's a guy who was plunged into the superhero world, but with use of his artistic creativity became probably the best GL next to Hal and ION. His constructs amaze me every time.

Luffy; IDK if we can mention anime characters here, but I love Luffy! The way he stretches about and is funny, kind, yet serious and powerful while using such a power that most would assume weak is epic.

Batman Beyond; Terry McGinnis
Supergirl; shes the much more fun, chilled out, and laid back version of Superman. True Supes is very human in personality, but she has that identity crisis most teenagers have, doubled with being an alien.

Ironman; Way sarcastic, super cool suit of armor, confident in himself and is always trying to do the right thing. Even with all that happened in Civil War Ironman admitted he made mistakes and overall was trying to do good.

Wolverine; He's rough, tough, heals from everything, but has a kind heart, and will kill you endlessly if you piss him off. What's not to like?

Deadpool; This guy is soo funny and could be considered a hero at some points of his life. Not to mention he also has some crazy ninja skills.

Beast Boy; shapeshifting powers, funny guy with a kind heart, and definitely vastly underrated seeing as he can turn into any living creature at a whim with no limits other than the space required to do so.

Daredevil; The man without fear. I respect his abilities and his power is extremely unique. The movie wasn't even near as bad as everyone made it seem.

Kid Devil; kind hearted guy, just wanted to be a hero and again was much more powerful than he seemed. Just couldn't seem to get things right a lot of the time, I could definitely relate. Very sad they killed him.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

Top 10 superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 superheroes   Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:01 am

Considering the theme I'll limit myself to comic Heros. So in no percuiler order,

1. John Constantine - I loved the Hellblazer series and his character. The fact that he tricked both God and the Devil was amazing to me. In general I'm a fan of supernatural hunters and John fits that bill well.

2. Beast Boy - Extremely underrated I loved Beast Boy when I first saw him in the animated show and comics.

3. Thor - Oh man do I love Thor both in comics and movies.

4. Starfire - I have a minor crush on this heroine as I find her passionate warrior like personality very attractive for me. While I did grew to dislike her in the lastest incarnation her solo series really relit rekindle my interest in her.

5. Wolverine - There is so much I want to say about this character and the lastest movie have really drove him to what I loved about his character.

6. Superman - Suprise surprise I like Superman but more so for his ridiculous over poweredness.

7. Harley Quinn (Anti-Hero)

8. Captain Marvel

9. Galactus (When he was good)

10. Captain America
Back to top Go down

Top 10 superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 superheroes   Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 10:52 am

1.Raven
2.Raven
3.Raven
4.Raven
5.Catwoman
6.Harley Quinn
7.Black Widow
8.Beast Boy
9.Raven
10.StarFire
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

Top 10 superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 superheroes   Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:38 pm

You sure love Raven XD What do you like about her?
Back to top Go down

Top 10 superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 superheroes   Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:12 pm

EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

Top 10 superheroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 superheroes   Top 10 superheroes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Tython wrote:
Considering the theme I'll limit myself to comic Heros. So in no percuiler order,

1. John Constantine - I loved the Hellblazer series and his character. The fact that he tricked both God and the Devil was amazing to me. In general I'm a fan of supernatural hunters and John fits that bill well.

2. Beast Boy - Extremely underrated I loved Beast Boy when I first saw him in the animated show and comics.

3. Thor - Oh man do I love Thor both in comics and movies.

4. Starfire - I have a minor crush on this heroine as I find her passionate warrior like personality very attractive for me. While I did grew to dislike her in the lastest incarnation her solo series really relit rekindle my interest in her.

5. Wolverine - There is so much I want to say about this character and the lastest movie have really drove him to what I loved about his character.

6. Superman - Suprise surprise I like Superman but more so for his ridiculous over poweredness.

7. Harley Quinn (Anti-Hero)

8. Captain Marvel

9. Galactus (When he was good)

10. Captain America

Ever since discovering the wonderful world of Boku no Hero Academia my list of favorite heroes has changed drastically. So in no percuiler order here is my new list.

1. All-Might

2. Superman

3. Thor

4. Lord Explosion Murder

5. Deku

6. Pinkie

7. Wolverine

8. Starfire

9. Nightwing

10. John Constantine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content