Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Vote_lcapBody shape, Definition, and Tone. Voting_barBody shape, Definition, and Tone. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Vote_lcapBody shape, Definition, and Tone. Voting_barBody shape, Definition, and Tone. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Body shape, Definition, and Tone.

Go down 
+11
Pikazard
Ama
Izzy
Tonie
Bow
Substikyute
Emblem
Capricious
Just AmaZin
Thr33
Josh
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Empty
PostSubject: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:12 am

So this thread is to show our character's body type and definition. This way rather than assuming they're all buff or have nice abs, the person can actually see for themselves here. Also, since most of us use ref pics and cannot draw our character's shirtless this seems like a good idea.

Just find a ref pic of what you imagine your character's body looks like and post it here, but try not to go too much into nudity or anything. Also, it's pointless if they're already shirtless or wearing a bikini in your application for them:

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Caught10

JaK's (unarmored) body, how I've imagined it while roleplaying with him. Body parts vary while armored due to limb growth manipulation; EX: Biceps become bigger when enlargening his fists.

EDIT; More recently as JaK has gotten older he beefed up a little bit more, so he now kind of looks like this. However, it's still relatively the same.

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Joem211

Last edited by JaK on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:46 am

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Scaled.php?server=831&filename=ep0071455
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Scaled.php?server=23&filename=ep0071457
:P

But in all seriousness Nightmare is similar to Jak but probably a little bit less defined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 pm

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Zuzana-post

Look out here comes The Spider-Girl lol but ya, anyway no picture of women I could find really did justice to the body tone she had. Just the size because artist love to draw women ultra-thin, but to be Spider-Girl and have the 5 ton proportional strength of a Spider you have to be lowkey kinda ripped.

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Timthumb_large

Yet not so much to the point that everyone can tell you're a meta-human or not an average girl. So this bodyframe from a workout model I found works perfect.

---> Link to video might also help; pretty much can tell what her body looks like in first 4 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCZ-DIiNW1I
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:29 pm

I imagine Nightmare to be something like

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. 46357_428813007225_351749002225_4765970_6239373_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Ben 10, probably the most human in looks of all my characters. Supposed to be really thin even for 5'5, but that was at 16. He's close to 17 now and to have the reflexes he does and play soccer and baseball, he should have some sort of muscle tone.

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. 132

So yes, I went with Zac Effron. Nuthin special, like abs ripping out his sides, but good enough for a fit kid who can move fast and play sports, yet still be average enough to get handled by any other grown human being.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:50 pm

Alright, I'm going to go with Alex Pettyfer for Scope. Although he does pig out with his signature hotdogs from time to time, he has a very active lifestyle with working out, doing parkour, going for walks and different things like that, so he's pretty fit.

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Beastly-movie-image-Alex-Pettyfer-8-400x600
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 am

while I'm sure most just imagine Mark Rowan incredibly buff because he's a black guy who played sports haha. Since he lived in a foster home and thus didn't eat often and is only 17, I decided to give Teen Lantern a rather slim fit.

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. L

^ In case you're wondering that's not me (I WISH!...NoHomo >_>), it's Nick Cannon, but yaaa I think that's still superhero like, but not too bodybuilder status.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:24 am

I'd say this would be Capricious/Roses' body, toned, but not too much and slight.

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Jessic10
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:48 am

Was one to even think, Emblem would resemble Mortal Kombat 9's Kung Lao as shown in his profile, with a demonic touch..

Any search for better results result in pictures I had hoped I'd never see...
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 am

Dont you just love what google images can provide you. Even with safe mode on! Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:37 am

Updated._
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:20 am

Thank you Jak for the help. I have chosen, on the advice of Jak, that Bow's best body shape description is Kim Kardashian. She's even 5'1" just like Bow! Also, though she probably has personal trainers, she doesn't look fit. She just is toned, but still human, if that makes sense...

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Kim-kardashian-bikini-1-08-684x1024
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:22 am

Well Jasmine has always been on the pale side...

Before her transformation... she was an actually a blonde xD

Spoiler:

After... behold the redhead-ness
Spoiler:

Oh and here's Lyanna xD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:08 am

Here's Izzy without her hair dye:

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Bikini-blonde-girl-long-hair-pretty-skinny-Favim.com-42167_large

Rose:
Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Fiesta-string-bikini

Rosie's physical condition is created by the serum and is not a product of muscle mass.

Emily:

Body shape, Definition, and Tone. 80660242

Em's powers are entirely simulated...so she looks more like a little thing. Lolz
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:33 am

Arachnikid would likely be kinda like...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ama on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body shape, Definition, and Tone.   Body shape, Definition, and Tone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body shape, Definition, and Tone.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next