Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Night Falls again. Vote_lcapThe Night Falls again. Voting_barThe Night Falls again. Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Night Falls again. Vote_lcapThe Night Falls again. Voting_barThe Night Falls again. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Night Falls again.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Night Falls again. Empty
PostSubject: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:09 am

The tower was silent and the darkness surrounding it was absolute. A lone figure appeared for a moment as a streetlight figured, but like a shadow in the light, he was gone. The door to the tower was opened, then closed without a sound. A figure staggered in, unseen by the tower's sophisticated security systems. His movements showed him to be in great pain, yet they remained fluid and almost graceful. Despite this, the tower should have picked up on him, it would have picked up on any other intruder. Perhaps this figure was no intruder... He gasped in pain, and fell towards the wall, catching himself on it just before impact. As he pushed away, a light outside the window flickered just long enough to illuminate the sickly dark outline of a crimson handprint left behind on the wall. The figure made it a few more steps before collapsing with an uncharacteristic resounding crash as his body hit the coffee table, shattering the solidly constructed wood. The figure lay unmoving and facedown: a red pool slowly appearing beneath him. Silent Night had once again fallen upon Jump City.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Fifteen or so minutes later Zack would open his eyes to see the concerned face of Ben standing outside his pod in the infirmary. The teen hadn't seen Zack in ages and a lot had happened in his absence, but he wouldn't worry about that right now. At the moment Ben was determined to make sure Zack was well. The gravity field in the chryochamber was keeping his nearly 2 ton body afloat, while Ben himself had to turn into Fourarms to even carry his returned teammate to the infirmary. The chamber at the moment was busy attending to any wounds he had, as well as running a diagnostics on his overall physical condition, such as hydration and heart rate.

"Zack? ZAAACK? Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 pm

"No." A gurgle arose from Zack's throat, and the madman coughed up a glob of blood, which splattered on the reinforced glass panel in front of him. "I'm just talking to myself right now. You know how beautiful my voice is." He chuckled weakly. Zack looked far worse than usual. His jacket was frayed and cut, and in several places was splattered with blood - whether it was Zack's or not was anybody's guess. His hair, normally slicked back against his skull, was now plastered across his face via blood and sweat. His hair was never down, and was actually surprisingly long - His bangs went past his chin, though it got progressively shorter as it went back and was only half an inch or so just above the back of his neck. Dried blood still caked his skin, and all that remained of his tee shirt were reddish scraps of cloth - some plastered to him, others hanging loosely from his frame. His chest bore several new gashes and bullet wounds, allowing the metal of his armor to glint through the blood in places. His weapons were still in place, though they too showed signs of wear and overuse - both guns were empty and scratched, and his knife was covered in dried blood. "Where am I?" Zack looked around painfully, the hysteria in his voice as weak as the rest of him. "Ah... Damn. I hate this room."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:28 am

Zack was back, which was a huge relief to Kunoichi. Well he had came back in a horrible condition which made her worry even more. She was just glad he was back. She had seen Ben carry Zack into the medical room as Fourarms.

A little while later she walked in to check on him, and saw Ben still in the room.
"How is he?" she asked, as she walked closer to see Zack was awake. Thank goodness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:12 am

Zack's usual nonsense erratic speech. It was good to hear it again, Ben had worried he'd never see him again, much less hear his crazy voice.

"Relax Zack. You're in the infirmary. Well ya, no one likes coming here, it means you got your butt kicked haha. Hey, look who it is."

It was at that time Kunoichi entered the room and Ben smiled at her. She had come to show support.

"Well I can honestly say he's looked worse, I think. You disappeared on us after the whole Hollowman Halloween scare, where have you been man?"

Ben knew Zack was still hurt and this could wait, but he was really wondering who had done this to him and were they still after him? Did they need to be prepared for a surprise attack?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:52 am

Zack chuckled weakly. "Where have I been? Ah... a fun question, a fun question indeed. And how to answer? Perhaps I should answer..." Zack stopped talking to himself for a moment and stared at Kunoichi and Ben. "What I am about to say is very important. I made sure I wasn't followed, despite failing my end quest. I went looking for L.A.W., and I found it. Or at least some of it. Certainly more of it than I expected to find, though they will have torched that facility by now. They don't see either of you as important enough to wast resources capturing. I want it to stay that way. I know I'm hard on all of you, but there's a reason for it. L.A.W. is the very essence of the horror that men are capable of. They show no mercy, and give no quarter. They will kill you without hesitation. And if you're lucky, that's all they'll do. You two... All of you... You are the only people I really trust. I may not trust the newer additions, but I don't know them. And that doesn't mean I won't look after them. I worry about you, all of you. Even those who think they are free, the rouge villains wandering the streets, their cruelty may only be a fraction of L.A.W.s but they will still gladly kill you. L.A.W. doesn't know I'm here, and they don't know about you guys. Keep it that way, for your own safety." Zack coughed again. "And Ben, we still need to talk alone at some point. There is something I need to discuss with you. But not now, it will have to wait."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Kunoichi listened intently to her leader as he explained his absence, so he had come face to face with some members from LAW. To Kunoichi that was a terrifying thought.

Zack was trying to keep them safe from LAW's grasp, that made her feel a bit reassured. It didn't get rid of the idea of what if one day they were to collide, what then. She didnt even want to think about it.
She looked up at him as he finished talking, telling Ben they needed to talk.

"Now you just need to worry on healing, dont force yourself." She said with a smile. "Glad to have you back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:18 pm

"She's right, whatever it is can wait. You just get healed up Zack and when you feel better well come get you and give a briefing on what's been going on in your absence."

That being said, Ben started to lead Kuno out of the room so Zack could have some time to rest. He knew that one day the Titans and LAW would collide and there was no doubt they were as bad as Zack said, but Ben was always ready and always confident. As long as he knew he had friends by his side. He had stopped full scale alien invasions in the past, so how bad could this be, really?

"Come on Kunoichi, well discuss this more after he feels better."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:50 am

Zack coughed. They were leaving him alone for now. "Bah, don't worry about me! I feel like a million bucks!" After a split second he added a muttered "That are about to be taken out of circulation..." He sighed. Alone again. He hated the alone. He looked around his sarcophagus, for that is what it felt like. It was fitting, a tomb for a man long since dead. He was alone in his tomb, only the clicking of machinery to grate against his shattered sanity. He hated the alone. He looked around the empty room, past the splattering of crimson across the glass. He was alone with the voices again. He hated the alone. He couldn't sleet. The screams kept him up. He ground his teeth and tried not to think about the nightmares. "Alone again... But never truly alone, no. My sins are more than happy to haunt me." He sighed. This was going to be a LONG recovery...
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 pm

(mind if Cap visits briefly? Zack is very imprtant to her)
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:31 pm

ooc: Go for it! Zack is happy to know he means something to others, and the more the merrier! XD
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Capricious stood in the doorway, watching her leader with sad eyes.
He meant a lot to her, he had saved her, given her hope, a home, a family.
She would be forever grateful.
Seeing him so...weak...damn near killed her.
So Julie decided to try to talk to him.
"Zack? You still awake?" she asked softly, entering the room.
"You can even call me Girlie if you like, I don't mind. Zackie." she smiled slightly.
"You might not like hearing this, but you're my leader and I am so thankful for you." By now she was standing next to his place, looking anywhere but him.
"No matter what happens, I will always respect you. And admire you. Nothing could change that."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:39 pm

The pain was so real, just as it always was. Zack looked around. Again, he was strapped to that table. Again, were the surgeons, as cold as the steel Zack was pinned to, as cold as the blades in their hands. Again, he felt the terrible darkness, the crushing solitude, the maddening sound of blood drops landing in a collection vat, one after another, never ending and never ceasing. Again he heard the sound of the whirring saw blade, and again his heart pounded in terror. Again he struggled against his restraints, but his frail body was no match for them. Again, he could only stare in horror through lidless eyes as the whirring blade descended, denied even the solace of closing his eyes. Again he felt the cold steel bite into his skull. Quite suddenly he was aware of a voice. Something calling him back, a voice he hadn't heard in a long time. Zack's grin seemed far more a strained grimace as his eyes snapped open - for even in sleep his rictus grin would not leave him be. "Zack?" he heard. "You still awake?" Zack blinked, trying to clear his vision. His eyes stung from the blood and sweat, but compared to the rest of him, it was nothing. Slowly, the blur of lights and shadows that was his view swam into focus, and through the blood spattered glass pane he saw Julie. "Tcha... I appreciate it Love." Zack said at last. He wasn't very good with emotional moments. "I'm just sorry you're stuck with me as a leader. No one deserves to live so near a monster." His words were spiteful, but then they softened as he continued. "You know you lot are all I have. You say you're thankful... You've done more for me than you'll ever know."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:52 pm

"No one said leaders were perfect. And the most important thing is that you would do anything for your team, as we would for you. I would. Without you I'd have nothing, I wouldn't have been a Titan, I wouldn't have Ben. You gave me a home and family. I can't ever repay you fully." the Titan sat opposit him on a chair.
"The 'Goverment' got me, too. You know. I got lucky. They were still trying to break me when one assistant helped me escape. He died for it, of course. That was two years ago, but I still see it at night. Like it's happenning again. So, to an extent, I can understand you. I just wish that I could help you."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Zack stared off into space. He was honestly glad for the company. It kept him up, kept him occupied, and it didn't hurt that it was actually someone he enjoyed the company of. "That's where we're different, Julie. They were trying to break you. You escaped far earlier than I did. I'm too far gone... You all saw what happened in the training room... Jak Sage has seen it too. We... We went after a villain named Malferrus. I couldn't stop then either." Zack sighed. "Monsters like me... There's only one fate for us. And I accept mine wholly. Before I joined the Titans there were two reasons I was still alive. L.A.W. still stood, and I hadn't found anyone who could kill me. Understand, I'm not suicidal. I won't simply lay down and die. If I am killed, it will be in combat with an opponent who is my better." There was a long pause. "I honestly don't know how you could help any more so than you already have Julie... The things in my mind, the visions that haunt me... I wouldn't wish them on my most hated enemy... Not like this. Not every night, time and time again... Not to relive the past every time one's eyes close. The things I've seen, the things I've DONE... I'm beyond help Julie. Just learn all you can before I'm gone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night Falls again.   The Night Falls again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night Falls again.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next