Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Marina Collins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Marina Collins Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Marina Collins Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Marina Collins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Marina Collins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Marina Collins Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Marina Collins Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Marina Collins Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Marina Collins Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Marina Collins Vote_lcapMarina Collins Voting_barMarina Collins Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Marina Collins

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marina Collins Empty
PostSubject: Marina Collins   Marina Collins Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Marina Collins

Marina Collins 294642

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Marina Collins
Codename: She does not have one yet
Nickname(s): She prefers to just be called Marina
Alias(es): None
Birth date: May 22
Classification: Neutral
Affiliation: N/A

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Hazel
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 115 lbs
Other: Her hair is long, reaching down to her mid-back. Marina wears a full bodied black suit that fits to her curvy form, which has removable gloves and has a crimson stripe up the sides. This suit is her safegaurd to make sure she won't hurt anyone unintentionally. On her feet she wears black combat boots.

===POWERS===

Powers: My touch is deadly. My touch is power. I am a monster. I am no one's weapon. Marina has the power to cause horrific and debilitating pain with skin to skin contact. This is pain enough to bring someone to their knees, and keep them there for a good long while. Only Marina can break this contact between herself and her victim. Along with her painful touch she has the enhanced ability to punch through concrete walls, metal doors, and most other objects. Although these are offensive powers, she is extremely opposed to using them without needing to. She is also immune to high amounts of radiation. (NOTE: Her super strength power pertain to situations when force is applied as follows: Punching, kicking, hugging, gripping, and other actions of the like. Marina does not currently lift heavy mass weights, but these powers will come in time with intense practice.)

Weaknesses:
› First and foremost, she is terrfied of her own power, since she leans more towards the good side of the neutral axis on her moral compass. Her power, seeming more suitable to torture, absolutely disturbs her.
› She has no experiance with battle, and therefore is currently useless in the way of tactical fighting.
› A part of her enjoys to see people writhe in agony due to her touch, causing a deep phsycological instability within her.
› She has a very... strange physical weakness. As well as being a threat in the way of touching others, she can also be affected by her own power. She wears a sapphire embedded in a pendant that hangs around her neck on a strong chain. If this were to be removed, touching others would inflict the same agonizing pain on her as it does would on her victim. The jewel was embued with energy that would draw in and absorb the powers reverberating back into her.
› Although this is limited, there are certain people who are immune to her seething touch, but there are certain restrictions to this rule. The only ones immune are those who she feels she can trust with her very life. This causes a delicate balance of trust.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: She appreciates it when people recognize her powers and do not shy away from her as if she were a virulent disease.

Dislikes: When people try to take advantage of her cruel abilities to use them to reach their own personal ends.

Strengths: Her strengths lie in literature; such as novels and poetry.

Skills: She is an excellent jewelry crafter, and is also able to craft other such three-dimensional arts.

Equipment: She carries no equipment, since she does not fight.

Habits/Quirks: She does not have any notable quirks.

Personality: Due to the matter of her abilities conflicting with her moral alignment, she often seems lost, or unsure what to do with herself. Dispite this she still retains the darker side of her, which only rears it's merciless head when she uses her power. This darker side spreads like a virus in her heart whenever she makes use of her power of skin contact torture, causing her to feel the slightest twinge of pleasure and enjoyment within her. When around others she is cautious, and is constantly checking to make sure that no one accidently brushes against her hands when she doesn't have her gloves on. When alone she is relaxed, since being alone is the only way she doesn't have to worry about hurting others.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Unknown.
Place of Origin: A place called "The Reestablishment."
Current City: Jump city.
History: (Oh boy... I'm going to keep this short and develope it along the storyline.) It has been 269 days since I was first locked in this cell. 269 days since someone has touched their skin to mine. 269 days since I tried to help that child, who's mother was cruel, and far too young to be responsible for a toddler. 269 days since I tried to help the fallen toddler stand, and the world came to know the horror of my power. I had forgotten myself that day. Forgotten my gloves. I was disgusted. So disgusted with the blatant irresponsibility that I forgot. I have not left The Reestablishment in 269 days, and in that long I have not seen hide nor hair of any other human beings.
- - -
Today is day 270. I am free. Jump City is my new home. This is where I will start over. This is where my story will unfold.

Sample RP
Day 271. Today is the day that I officially begin my new life. I will not forget my powers. Jump city will be my Omega Point, it will be where my story unfolds, and someday, end. Marina stepped out onto the street from her new apartment building. She began renting the apartment 270, to remind herself. Every day she would remember, so that she would never have to return to a cell. Her first real step onto the sidewalk on jump city was indeed a memorable one. It seemed there was a parade, a long procession of men and women dressed on colorful costumes. After observing for a short while she chuckled. "Well, isn't this city all that and a bag of chips..." Speaking to herself attracted some attention from the peanut gallery, but she had been detached for so long that she hadn't recalled yet that speaking to yourself was generally socially questionable. (OOC: Sorry it's short.)

NOTE: All the things in Italics in the history is Marina speaking about herself. I thought it would be a cool idea, since it might be easier to hear about her powers 'firsthand.' If this is strange, and you'd like it changed, I'll gladly do so. :3

Last edited by Foxface on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Marina Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Collins   Marina Collins Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm calling this app to look over.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Marina Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Collins   Marina Collins Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Marina's punches, is that a super strength power or are you saying her body is extremely durable?
Back to top Go down

Marina Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Collins   Marina Collins Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 pm

To be honest, my characters are based off of book characters, such as Foxface from the Hunger Games. Marina is based off of the character Juliette from "Shatter Me", and in the book the Author does not thoroughly explain the origin of Juliette's powers, but for the sake of assumption I would say that it is the power of super strength. I would say that her skin wouldn't split like a normal human's (if they punched with such force...), since it doesn't in the book, but she is not like... a human shield where bullets won't pierce her (or something like that.) Long winded answer, I hope that sort of helped. o-o"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Marina Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Collins   Marina Collins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:08 pm

The rest of the app seems good to go for me. Since this is super strength though, will she eventually be able to lift things such as cars and other heavy objects?
Back to top Go down

Marina Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Collins   Marina Collins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:54 pm

I think it would be force super strength, if you know what I mean. Not the whole lifting tremendous weights kind of superpowers. Just... when she exerts the force of punching and kicking. Not sure if that helps. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Marina Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Collins   Marina Collins Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Just add that detail to the app and it'll be great Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Marina Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Collins   Marina Collins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:30 pm

Done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Marina Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Collins   Marina Collins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Marina Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Collins   Marina Collins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 pm

WOOHOO! ...That's a big approval sign. -Whistles.- o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marina Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marina Collins   Marina Collins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marina Collins
Page 1 of 1