Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yulia "Beta" Kuznetsov
To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 8:13 pm by Megalomaniac

» C.C
To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 8:03 pm by Megalomaniac

» Eugene 'Splitscreen' Sutton
To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 7:20 pm by Megalomaniac

» Rico's Library
To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 8:50 pm by Kyte

» Do you guys have cbox/discord?
To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 12:57 pm by 0bserver

» This Too Shall Pass (Solo)
To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:37 am by Kyte

» Sloth, the Lethargic
To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 pm by Kyte

» Mako
To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm by Megalomaniac

» Isaac Foster
To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2019 5:46 am by Kyte

Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 175 on Wed May 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Top posters
Energy
To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Vote_lcapTo JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Voting_barTo JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Vote_rcap 
Moon
To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Vote_lcapTo JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Voting_barTo JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Bow
foalfire

To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
CM

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Empty
PostSubject: To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem   To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:32 pm

I've been loving the threads that I've seen from all of you four as of late! They have all been great reads. Hope none of you lose your spark for RPGs anytime soon.

PostSubject: Re: To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem   To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:36 pm

DaWWW' awww shucks crazy, you got me all misty eyed. ^_^
Back to top Go down
CM
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
CM

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem   To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:39 pm

You four aren't alone though. A lot of people on here deserve praise for their work. Looking at Ninjafox and Honest. I just haven't been in enough threads with them yet to give the right amount of praise :P

Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem   To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Tried to lose the spark. Left TTRPG for the first time in 2 years. Didn't work, got back...

My spark is one persistant rusty little bugger, so as long as it sticks, I might as well Wink

However, in any case, I do want to thank you for the compliment Wink

This does make me think about that Newspaper idea from some time ago, where some RPs would be highlighted as if written about to show it to everyone..There are, as you said, a lot of promising RPers here and a lot of nice reads as well.

''If a problem is a lock, then you just need to find the key. Finding it can be difficult if you don't know where to look or don't know how to look'' ~ (Old) Emblem Trailblazer, Accomplished Animagus of Elemental Magics

Still watching all of you from a distance, even after more then 6 years and 4 site versions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem   To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Thanks for the compliment CM. I enjoyed our little fight and hope to enjoy RP's like that with more people on here. While I don't consider myself good in any way I've seen a lot of improvement throughout the board, it looks promising.

@Emblem wrote:
This does make me think about that Newspaper idea from some time ago, where some RPs would be highlighted as if written about to show it to everyone..There are, as you said, a lot of promising RPers here and a lot of nice reads as well.

don't recall seeing an idea like that but it's a good one, we should do it. It shouldn't be much work to get that up and running like the latest topic section on the left.

PostSubject: Re: To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem   To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated. You've been doing a good job too, CM.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem   To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:38 am

I wish I started awesome threads. xD

Seras Arcadia Wrath, the Acrimonious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CM
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
CM

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem   To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 am

Kyte, looking forward to that thread with Fen we are about to start.

Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem   To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 am

Yaayz. =3

Seras Arcadia Wrath, the Acrimonious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem   To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To JaK, Dar, Krious, and Emblem
Page 1 of 1