Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Vote_lcapS ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Voting_barS ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Vote_rcap 
Moon
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Vote_lcapS ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Voting_barS ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Empty
PostSubject: S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦   S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Hey, dudes and dudettes! Guess what time it is?

TEA TIME, MMMMBOY?
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Bez_cukru

...S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Holmes-oh-noes-plz

No.

BATH TIME, LITTLE JOHHNY?
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Cat-happy-bath-time

...S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Holmes-oh-noes-plz

NO.

...time to say goodbye? ;~;
S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Its-time-to-say-goodbye

YES----b'awwwwwww-- NO.

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME! santa

S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ 2vA1a

AWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHH!

Now, children (because you guys are such children, especially to the sixteen-year-old-me who is Noah and just a wee little lad)! I know we are all very, very, busy, but if you have the time, let's talk about Christmas. Now, we have an international member-base here and therefore, not everyone experiences the Coca-Cola endorsed fat man with a big white beard and red garb, fancy reindeer, and the convenient bottle of Coke in his hands (don't get me wrong, U.S.A, I love that guy). Does your countries celebrate Christmas in different ways, or do something like a family tradition, or even don't celebrate Christmas at all? (BA-HUMBUGH.) :U

I, personally, love Christmas because it's the rare time where the 'rents and I can all sit down and watch movies like Jaws, the Godfather Trilogy, The Ten Commandments (BECAUSE THE EFFECTS ARE SO GOOD, et cetera, etc. etc. Plus, I like the food, friends, and of course, the presents. It's kinda cool to have spent and celebrated Christmas in three (very) different countries, and as of next year I shall have reached the international Christmas count of FOUR DIFFERENT COUNTRIES! That's Russian, Germany, Canada, and potentially the U.S.A. (L.A.) Oh, and if you were wondering, the title for this topic is in Russian. ;3 How do you guys say Merry Christmas (or express such jovial times?)

My family is going to a gospel church concert or something of the sort to here a choir sing carols and stuff, and maybe even stay for the sermon if cookies follow afterwards. XD

Anyhow, that's my spiel. What's yours?
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦   S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Nadolig Llawen is how you say Merry Christmas in my language. Don't really go to church or anything but tbh I don't even know why I celebrate Christmas, not in the slightest bit religious, I probably only celebrate it because my family does and how I've been brought up. Given the choice of going to church or not celebrating Christmas I'd gladly choose no Christmas everytime. Hell given the choice of go to church or take a bullet to the head then I say hand me the gun. But yeah Christmas in my house is the same as most traditional Christmas' open presents, have food, get the whole family together etc
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦   S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Well, Christmas has been celebrated around the world for many years. Before Christ even so it's not so much as a religious thing(though it all started from a religion if I'm right), but just like New Year's. Most people celebrate it, all with their own reasons for doing so just as Josh said he was raised into it. I don't go to church or say any prayers on the day because it's not really about that, it's about sharing time with your loved ones and making peace with one another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦   S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S ROZHDESTVOM! ≧^◡^≦
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: