Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Voting_barAnyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Vote_lcapAnyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Voting_barAnyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Anyone up for some cards?

Go down 
+3
The Departed
Ninja
Jinxedya
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:52 am

Cm, dutch sentence structure varies a lot and is vastly different from most languages. Even if youd interpret it right, it might be the structure that determines the best reply. Dutch truly is a $%@# at times :P

Thr33, dont worry. Just checkin', in no way was I critisizing or anything, just trying to understand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Thanks Emblem, I pray that Thr33 never runs into a superpowered dutch metahuman...:-/
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:21 am

The cards for the next set are almost done...

The SECOND set will be called BATTLE ROYALE and will feature one villain and TWO heroes joining the fray!

On the Villain side we have Krious Alistair, a mastermind with a bag full of tricks and strategies to unleash on his opponents!

On the Hero side we have Psychosis, a skilled mind magician hellbent on helping his allies. However, he is joined by Silent Night, an unpredictable NEUTRAL character. Will he be the Ace the team needs or..?

FIND OUT SOON, IN THE UPCOMING BATTLE ROYALE SET! Available shortly for the Clash of Titans TCG set!

Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 am

Battle Royale

Click to find out what every hero brings to the fray in this Battle Royale!

The rulebook will be updated soon!

Naga is coming in the upcoming set! You may still suggest heroes or any otehr type of card. PErsonally, I'd like a stealthy one to join next set to work out the Stealth Ability!
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Great job with the new series, Emblem
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Glad you like them CM.

I believe Krious is working on something to show a few match-ups, something more visual. Might be something, might not, but I'm quite eager to give it a try his way and see what it does.

And then the balance changes commences :P

Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Just to show CM one of his more...or less...colourful abilities

Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Monoch10
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:03 pm

that...is...awesome
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:51 pm

Ninjafox, I am going to ask you a favor.

I know you want to be card-ified and I am happy to oblige. The more permissions, the more I can work with, the more the game itself develops.

However, I would like you to PM me some things. I had others do this as well. I'd like to have a small description of how your character fights, with about 3 signature moves. Per example, Krious employs defensive portals, darkforce charges and the like in his fighting style. Whilst the teleporting was cardified on his character card, the others were made into ability cards.

In short, gimme a small heads up on how your char prefers to fight, with a few moves that are 100% her.

Oh, and in case of your character, would you also be able to provide some possible links to useable pictures? Her character card needs to look as good as possible!

Kind Regards,

Emmy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Would you be willing to use Grace for this game?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Can do Emblem. I'll get right on that
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:57 pm

This seems cool.I`ll volunteer Annabella.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:37 am

Every character is welcome. The things I asked of Ninjafox is all I need.

Only thing is the timespan. It may take some time before your character is cardified, and I select a few based on the game's criteria I wish to develop.

But as I said, all are welcome! PM me the things I need and I can get right on it!
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:57 am

Abilities sub-set

Click the link to see 14 new additions to the TCG! Adding abilitie sfor almost every character. New abilities listed for KRious Alistair have been put on hold until a particular balance issue has been solved.

Working on: The Rulebook update!

After that:

Implementing Ninjafox and Naga into the game, as well as Grace Koori (Still need descriptions on Annabella to continue with her development)
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:06 pm

These are very well done Emblem. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some cards?   Anyone up for some cards? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for some cards?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next