Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Weaver
Today at 4:12 am by Bloo

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Yesterday at 11:38 pm by Fox

» The Shovel Men (open)
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by Bloo

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Yesterday at 9:25 pm by Bloo

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Yesterday at 11:36 am by Energy

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Yesterday at 5:08 am by Gwen

» Who has time?
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 pm by Dar

» Heroes Of Today
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 am by Energy

» The Arrival (Open)
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:59 am by Energy

Top posting users this week
Dar

Megabot

Energy

Bloo

Fox

Noble

Tython

Silent Night

Gwen

Top posting users this month
Dar

Megabot

Energy

Fox

Tython

Pikazard

Bloo

Sterling

Nano Donna

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Would you guys like..?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Would you guys like..?   Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:08 pm

...For Emblem Trailblazer and Krious to come back as somewhat different and get some evil plots going?

Before one comments, hear me out on this one. It's been a long time since Krious RPed, and a little less long for me. Now, after so many stories done, characters developed...some stick. Some more then others. We frequented some sites, including three versions of this one (In hindsight, I think I could count four versions for me but hell..)

When we both looked back we had things we liked and things we had wanted to change. so I mentioned the DC Reboot I heard something about. Now I know the gits of it, but me and Kri had a similar idea.

In this particular case, it would be Krious Alistair and Emblem Trailblazer coming back to the world, but something about both has changed. they are not technically superevil, but they will probably raise some hell. In Emblem's case, possibly literally. Seeing they've gone long ways their powers have grown to threathening levels, but there seems to be more behind all of it...(Dum dum dumm)

We asked ourselves if this website was still on the short side of 'villains'. If so, please respond if you would like both Krious alistair and Emblem Trailblazer to fill this gap. We have discussed some ideas already, and plan to spread them out using an old system I am willing to introduce if the Administrator and Moderators think it a good idea.

This old system would be something Krious personally conjured up one and a half year ago, namely the ''Storylines'' category (anyone remembers it or am I getting too old?), where big stories could be played out under guidance of a narrator, assuring the story moves forward in a decent pace. The narrator guides the story, if you will.

Kindly express your thoughts in the comments below. for those of you who have not caught up yet:

''Do you want to see the return of Krious Alistair and Emblem Trailblazer as somewhat older and slightly changed characters, filling in the roles of a new threat?

If you respond with a yay or a nay, please include a reason. We won't get angry or anything, on the contrary...We'd appreciate all input to see what works.

Kind Regards,

Emblem

''If a problem is a lock, then you just need to find the key. Finding it can be difficult if you don't know where to look or don't know how to look'' ~ (Old) Emblem Trailblazer, Accomplished Animagus of Elemental Magics

Still watching all of you from a distance, even after more then 6 years and 4 site versions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Love idea of you guys returning, but at the same time didn't we already have Evil Emblem and go through a lot to give him a second rebirth. It begs the question to a few charries at least that he must just be destined to be evil and after this should another chance even be given ?
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Evil Emblem, in terms of RP, sucked. Well, that is, to me. He was simply the fulfillment of the desire to have a bad guy. I never wanted to be one, and Evil Emblem was nothing more then a speculation that came to be. I even find his plot dodgy at first, only to find some improvement later on.

The best thing to Evil Emblem, in my book, would be how Krious Alistair changed more to the guy his creator wanted him to be. Personalitywise I mean. Even I hated that dude, so that worked out just fine :P

Hell, if you get to face Emblem, then yes, if you find him truly evil, you could kill him. I am not one to shun such an interesting possibility.

However, I don't want to spoil too much, but it won't be a cakewalk for one, and second, he might not be as evil as one thinks. There is enough moral grey in the middle between good and evil for one to move around in. Emblem would be only one part...I cannot make any statements regarding Krious Alistair.

I do give you it might be a very interesting thing, if we are allowed to do it as we have it in mind.

''If a problem is a lock, then you just need to find the key. Finding it can be difficult if you don't know where to look or don't know how to look'' ~ (Old) Emblem Trailblazer, Accomplished Animagus of Elemental Magics

Still watching all of you from a distance, even after more then 6 years and 4 site versions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Sounds good to me, I mean I've never met you guys and frankly it'd be nice to have some more people around, posting up the joint and getting more attention to the site so people can look and go, "hey this place is pretty active, maybe I should take a look around, see what's what and maybe whip up a character to interact with these people."

So all in all, sounds pretty good too me.

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:37 pm

Well that would suck for Shadow xD But I really like the idea. Though I'm not so sure we're short on villains, exactly. That doesn't mean we shouldn't do it, though.

As for the 'Storylines' system, well, we kind of do that already, it just doesn't have a label. Take Fright Night. JaK and Aphrodite are pretty much narrating that through the characters they're playing.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

Location : Through the river and under the woods...wait that's not right...

RPG character
Name: Domhnall Fitzgerald
Code Name: Lord Amazing the Great

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Yes! The return of Emblem! I'd love that!

I like the idea although I'd probably like a little more specifics...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:17 am

Well met Sanakan. Call me Emblem or Emmy. In short, I've been with this site for a long time, creating one when the eldest Admin was absent and eventually retaking this site. I was Admin here for a long time, but real-life took me by storm. I'm interested to hear how you got here.

___

I'm bettin' my hide on it Krious has already read this.

Kri? Either pass me some specifics to give these people or gimme a heads-up on how to start this up.

I think we're just gonna try it out. It all needs a beginning you know, and we can only know how it develops when it actually does.

I'll keep you informed.

Kind Regards,

Emblem

P.S. Sanakan, is there huge inactivity here? AS I recall, this is the nr 1 TT stop. I even watched some episodes for nostalgia.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:27 am

Yes my F5 button could certainly use a break.

Shadow wrote:
As for the 'Storylines' system, well, we kind of do that already, it just doesn't have a label. Take Fright Night. JaK and Aphrodite are pretty much narrating that through the characters they're playing.

I've skimmed through that RP a while ago. Although the storyline idea I had in mind is more like the old school pen & paper, with narrator and all, although a bit less restrictive since everyone wants their character to grow. See, storylines never quite finished on the old site, they usually started to go in loops. But with a narrator to guide things through things might go a little smoother and we'd like to try that out. Regular RP's do the trick too, so either way we're good.

Anyway, I guess we should start revamping our profiles for resubmission. Thanks for the positive feedback people!

Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:55 am

Emblem wrote:
Well met Sanakan. Call me Emblem or Emmy. In short, I've been with this site for a long time, creating one when the eldest Admin was absent and eventually retaking this site. I was Admin here for a long time, but real-life took me by storm. I'm interested to hear how you got here.

___

I'm bettin' my hide on it Krious has already read this.

Kri? Either pass me some specifics to give these people or gimme a heads-up on how to start this up.

I think we're just gonna try it out. It all needs a beginning you know, and we can only know how it develops when it actually does.

I'll keep you informed.

Kind Regards,

Emblem

P.S. Sanakan, is there huge inactivity here? AS I recall, this is the nr 1 TT stop. I even watched some episodes for nostalgia.

From what I've seen in my time here, we've gotten about four or five new people, so not so much inactive as really slow. As for how I came to be here? Google man, Google. It is a life saver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:36 am

Yes, yes, and yes. I joined right about the time when the Emblem plot left off, and I never really ever got to hear Krious's story. Well actually, I don't know it at all. DX

I think it would be really, really cool to have these characters back on this site, especially because I do believe that there's a severe lack of villains on the site--well, at least villains who get RP'd regularly and are pretty substantial to our plots. Backlash is the closest one I've got to having a villain, but she has been a little inactive, I digress. I also used to have a pretty big villain (in my eyes... perhaps a little prejudicially): Fake, aka Liev's 'older' twin brother and a big shadowmancer, but I kicked him off because he was vegetating.

But that's my own personal blurb... could you guys clarify a few things, please? (I'm really confused.)

Are you, Krious and Emblem, going to be playing your characters, or are you giving the privileges to RP them kind of as NPC's?

As to storylines, I think it's a great idea, but my concern is getting a very reliable and active narrator to move everything along. And weaving this HUGELY MONUMENTAL plot into the sites current one(s). DX I know that a lot of this is hidden and surprise-like, and I'm not in any way saying that I don't think this can be done, but I'm just totally at a loss as to when this can kick off. I'm hella excited, but I'm hella confused.

Also. For the numerous new members we have on this site, perhaps a little guide/timeline/summary/links to important Emblem/Krious threads would be really helpful. I know it would be to me.

Somewhat of a random bit and if I should discuss this somewhere else, please tell me and I will do so... I have a new character in the works, and she's a pyro. Is that okay even though Emblem can control fire, too (albeit, to the max compared to what she can do.) I haven't seen any pyrokinetic characters since Emblem. O.O Actually, have there been any other characters that can wield fire?

Thanks. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:03 am

Nightmare and Ben can wield fire
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 am

When I first joined I actually wanted to do a Nightmare vs Emblem fire fight just to see how good it would be but I never really got the chance, mainly cos I was worried about getting pwned in terms of RP skill

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CM
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:38 am

^

That's mainly the reason I stopped the RP I had with Emblem. Didn't mean to, but you were kicking my butt in in, Embly D:

Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:28 am

Honest wrote:

Are you, Krious and Emblem, going to be playing your characters, or are you giving the privileges to RP them kind of as NPC's?

We play as our characters. We are rebuilding them right now and they will stand apart from our old versions. I won't spoil much but let me just say this: They're not from here and while you might know them, they might not know you.

As to storylines, I think it's a great idea, but my concern is getting a very reliable and active narrator to move everything along. And weaving this HUGELY MONUMENTAL plot into the sites current one(s). DX I know that a lot of this is hidden and surprise-like, and I'm not in any way saying that I don't think this can be done, but I'm just totally at a loss as to when this can kick off. I'm hella excited, but I'm hella confused.

I agree that to get this to work it will have to be implemented carefully and that an active narrator is a necessity. We'll have to wait and see.

Also. For the numerous new members we have on this site, perhaps a little guide/timeline/summary/links to important Emblem/Krious threads would be really helpful. I know it would be to me.

I'll write a thorough history section in the new application so you and anyone else interested can check up. Krious's most personal story has been done quite a while back, so no wonder you don't know anything. It never got finished on paper, but I did think up the entire plot and it's part of who he is now, or who he will be as a villain.

Somewhat of a random bit and if I should discuss this somewhere else, please tell me and I will do so... I have a new character in the works, and she's a pyro. Is that okay even though Emblem can control fire, too (albeit, to the max compared to what she can do.) I haven't seen any pyrokinetic characters since Emblem. O.O Actually, have there been any other characters that can wield fire?

I think this has been answered above. Any well written original character is usually accepted.

Thanks. Very Happy

Nope, thank you ^^

Edited for clarification.

Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Would you guys like..?   Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:26 pm

You know what else I'd like? More cheesecake :L