Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
mona crystal "soluna" Vote_lcapmona crystal "soluna" Voting_barmona crystal "soluna" Vote_rcap 
Moon
mona crystal "soluna" Vote_lcapmona crystal "soluna" Voting_barmona crystal "soluna" Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

mona crystal "soluna"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mona crystal "soluna" Empty
PostSubject: mona crystal "soluna"   mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Mona Crystal

mona crystal "soluna" Dage_t10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name:Mona Crystal
Codename:Soluna
Nickname(s):sol,luna,crys
Alias(es): Forgotten savior,lost universe
Birth date:December 30th
Classification:part Human/Celestialsapien
Affiliation:Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:she doesint really have hair. its more of swirling darkness with stars and galaxy's in them.
Eye Color:her iris is a galaxy with space full of stars were here whites would be. the galaxy change color, white is wisdom and emontionless, red for rage.
Height:5' 7"
Weight:90 lbs, mostly because of her spacial essence.
Other: universal energy swirl around her often and she seem to shine with a rainbow hue. she also have a white shadow instead of black.

===POWERS===

Powers:bring part Celestialsapien she does not have omnipotent. also due to her multiple personality she only has half of her power. shes able to Warp Reality such as poly-morphing such as turning ceiling to lava or a piece of flint to a torch, creating weapons with her thoughts and imagery. She does not have a physical body, its more of a liquid and energy like a ghost, but she can make it solid if she wants. because of this she doesn't need to breath, but gas do make her feel weak. she glides when she walks and likes to levitate since she likes no gravity. .she thinks her thought out loud so she does-int need to speak. Shes able to go into peoples dream and manipulate them. the last of her powers is The ability to generate and control dimensional energy. she can Summon tentacles of dimensional energy from one's hands. she can able to create portals, such as to her home world the forge of creation.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

quite
colors
anime

Dislikes:
dullness
loud noise
crowed places
small spaces

Strengths:
having room for her to think and create,

Weaknesses:
her two personality must agree on big things such as stopping a meteor, and they hold most of her strength.
For her powers to be at its best, she needs to be mentality and emotionly alert, well rested and active. she can fight at her best for about a hour.
she has a high probullity of mentally collasp in a small room.
she also have a very weak body, a human punch could shatter her arm. even a simple physic blast could shatter hind.
True she can be astral but she needs a physical body to stay on earth and cant stay in astral form for long, if she looses her physical body she goes to the forge of creation and has to make a new body which takes up to hundreds of years. A way to make her into physical form is when shes crowed or in a small place like a room.
Skills:
high wisdom
alot of imagery
talented with alot of weapons

Equipment:
none
Habits/Quirks:
she likes to model things into a different shape, like turning a glass rabbit into a glass snake.

Personality:
Due to being Celestialsapien she has three personality. Celetialsapiens each have their own personalities, meaning that Bellicus and Serena are unique to Alien X. Soluna is the voice of reason, she has alot of wisdom and is really good at solving problems. She can help people if she sees a reason for it. her second voice is sorron who is the voice of sorrow and death, shell cry alot and always see the bad side of things, she crys for evrey evil deed that happen in the universe. her third voice is luseria who is the voice of lust and trickery. shell speak in a seducing tone and would tease and play pranks on people. she can make a joke out about everything and is the queen of sarcasm. shell help if she sees beauty or lust in it.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:human father, mother Celestialsapien
Place of Origin:forge of creation
Current City:jump city.
History:

due to her being half human it only took five thousand years to be born. her mother lived in the milky way and was very interested in the human man due to her personality curos, the voice of curiosity. so she got pregnant and gave birth to mona. Since they were closer to earth her mother raise her there when she was 10 years old. her mother taught her the understanding of her kind and the universe. she also came a quick understanding of her powers but cant really do anything since her mother said "my beloved darling, you have 1% of our power, but soon you will be as powerful as me". as she got older her mother nagged her to come live with her at home and she always refer earths as a "speck of dust to us". but Mona became quite fond of earth, so she lived here but she does go to the forge of creation often to visit her mother as well her mother meeting Mona in her dreams.

Sample RP
"but..but..why should we let them live? they eat kittens! sorron cry heavily to luseria as they talk whether or not to let the china men live. "Darling my love, we cant let their ideals be destroy" luseria said in a soothing voice."but they eat KITTENS! Cute,small,furry, INNOCENT KITTENS! tears began to flow into space around her. mona was in the endless space in one of their debates."guys calm down, sorron, yes they eat kittens but its the food chain like on any planets, and beside luseria doesint want to eat ugly stuff". luseria nodded in agreement since she has a dislike for ugly things. Sorron nodded gloomly. "i understand" she whisperd softly. luseria smiled at mona "once again you solve one of our debatess, im impressed, your truly are the voice of reason" she said thickly.

Last edited by Necroma Mitsuko on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mona crystal "soluna"   mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Alien x is a little too powerful for this forum so unless you drop on a few more weaknesses I can't lawfully approve her. She needs to be defeatable in a normal fight where she is willfully against the opponent. With your current powers I don't see that happening. Btw weaknesses can be made up butbasically a weakness to magic, maybe lasers I dunno something needs to be given here so that someone like Hulk or Batman could defeat her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mona crystal "soluna"   mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:01 pm

i laughed a little at the irony here since your ben. anyway added a weakness.and yea i can see why its powerful but i wanted something like scarlet witch then i thought of alien x so i did half human so im not that powerful. IF i was full alien x i would've had Omnipotence and i knew in no way in hell that you would allow it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mona crystal "soluna"   mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Ya that's why I didn't allow him to have Alien X too powerful and same goes for Way Big and I'm still wrestlIng with humungsaur idea. However all I needed was you to write on app that she was physically weak. However how can I punch her if she can choose if she wants to make her body physical or astral? Sorry but I still need more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mona crystal "soluna"   mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:24 pm

edited, also i dont see anything wrong with humungsaur since he can be beaten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mona crystal "soluna"   mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:44 pm

He has no definite weaknesses and might be too strong. So far I've seen him take every physical hit, all elements, lasers, and survive in space. And ok APPOVED just keep the bickering up and astral form down during battles and were good.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mona crystal "soluna"   mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm

survive in space? wow i haven't seen that yet. and will keep the astral thing down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mona crystal "soluna"   mona crystal "soluna" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mona crystal "soluna"
Page 1 of 1