Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Vote_lcapH.I.V.E. Hierarchy Voting_barH.I.V.E. Hierarchy Vote_rcap 
Moon
H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Vote_lcapH.I.V.E. Hierarchy Voting_barH.I.V.E. Hierarchy Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

H.I.V.E. Hierarchy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Empty
PostSubject: H.I.V.E. Hierarchy   H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Amelia De Luca

H.I.V.E. Hierarchy Dnixoi10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Amelia De Luca
Codename: Queen Bee
Alias(es): Head Mistress
Birth date: May 20
Classification: Metahuman
Affiliation: H.I.V.E.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: As black as the starless midnight sky.
Eye Color: Hazel, and they glimmer in the sunlight.
Height: 5'6
Weight: 134 pounds
Other: Two things should be noted about Amelia's outer appearance: she posses both a set of translucent wings and a large black stinger that has sprouted from her enlarged rear end (which resembles a bee's abdomen). Her wear consists of a black body suit made of special shielding material, designed to protect her from enemy attacks as well as allow for maximum mobility. It is especially durable; it will never tear. It was specially tailored to accommodate her wings and stinger. Her most prized accessory is her golden crown and choker set that she wears on her head and neck even while she is sleeping.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Flight - By flapping her wings at a speed that is imperceptible to the human eye, Queen Bee can take to the skies and not only hover, but fly at speeds reaching up to 80 mph.

Venom - Her stinger possesses an almost lethal dose of toxin. Unlike an insect bee, Amelia's stinger does not fall after one usage and she will not die after depositing venom into an enemy. Her toxins spread quickly; organisms that weigh less than 125 lbs. feel its effects within an hour while those heavier than 125 lbs. may not fall ill for up to three hours. Her venom is not unlike typical bee venom and is easily treated. Any person allergic to bee stings that is unfortunate enough to be stung by Queen Bee has less than thirty minutes to seek professional help.

Insect Omnilingualism - As Queen Bee, Amelia possesses the ability to communicate with and control her own personal army of bees. More than 200 venomous Africanized bees swarm around the Queen at any given moment and she wills them to attack her foes for her in last ditch efforts.

Mind-Control - Amelia has the ability to tap into weak minds and influence their thoughts until her will is done. Weak minds include: young people, naive individuals, and insecure persons. On her own, this power is weak and is able to be broken through sheer will-power of the target. When she is holding her personalized scepter which amplifies this particular talent, the chances of her mind-control hold being broken drop significantly.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

-Foods drizzled in honey
-Drinking nectar
-Her own good looks.

Dislikes:
-The Teen Titans
-All things avian and bird-like
-Rain
-When people kill bugs
-Being addressed by her real name.

Strengths:
-Her attractiveness
-Her powers
-Her influence
-Her intelligence,
-Her swarm of bees
-Her powerful staff and students.

Weaknesses:
-Can't fly when her wings are wet
-Is mediocre at best compared to most when it comes to hand-to-hand combat.

Skills:
-An accomplished martial artist (but is certainly no expert)
-Great tactical prowess.

Equipment: A scepter that amplifies her power of mind-control equipped with a single laser revered for packing quite a punch. It is extremely durable and not likely to break, but could certainly be broken if enough force was applied.

Habits/Quirks:
-Constantly flutters wings
-Speaks to her fellow bees like they're children

Personality: Amelia is easy to read, in most cases. When her will is done, she is placed in a good mood. When she is denied or her plans are foiled, she becomes furious and verbally abusive. She will praise her students on jobs well done, but has no patience for incompetence or insubordination (when such behavior is exhibited in her staff members, she usually has them terminated). Queen Bee is a frigid, rational, apathetic leader. All things are done with her own self in mind. Even the H.I.V.E. is a stroke to her ego: when her students do good, she takes credit for it, and successful H.I.V.E. graduates become pieces of her legacy. She is not above sending others to do her bidding, and ultimately believes that anything is done right only if her instructions are followed to the T or if she does it herself.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Both parents deceased. One brother: The Killer Moth. One niece: Kitten.
Place of Origin: Sun City
Current City: Jump City
History: Aemlia like most Meta-humans was born a freak and belongs to a family of insect like super-villains who plague society to get back at the world of man for treating them like outcasts. Unlike her brother who originally came to Jump City with his pack of killer moth's to cause trouble, Queen Bee stayed back in Sun City, where she caused trouble for much of her teenage life, but ultimately was defeated many times over by the Flash who rendered her swarms of bees virtually useless against the speedster's quick reflexes and movements. However, upon coming to visit her brother in Jump City prison one day she learned that the HIVE was no more and decided who better to restart the failed organization of supervillain teens than the Queen Bee herself. With her experience she could raise a new generation of villains to do her bidding for her. Bees were a good weapon of choice, but why send insects when you can send children with powers that can blow up buildings, walk through walls, and shoot airplanes out the sky to do it for you.

Peter Cromswell

H.I.V.E. Hierarchy The_Demon_Headmaster_by_muffin_wrangler

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Peter Cromswell
Codename: Phantom X
Nickname(s): Doctor, Mr. Crom or Mr. C
Alias(es): Headmaster or Negativeman
Birth date: April 19
Classification: Altered Human
Affiliation: H.I.V.E.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: 6'2
Weight: 160lbs
Other: His skin shimmers when in intense light like that of a phantom. He seems to blend in with the darkness kind of like Batman.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Phantom Tunnel - Cromswell can create a hole or void into the Phantom Zone via the dead center of his chest by unbuttoning his shirt and reveling his bare chest, which pulls everything into it, creating a terrible sucking vortex in the process.

The Phantom Zone is an interdimensional realm outside the normal space/time continuum. It is a barren and insubstantial null area absent of any physical material. People who travel into the negative zone are no longer corporeal and exist only as psychic phantasms of their true selves. Though their minds and personalities remain intact, they can no longer physically interact with any other being. This includes direct physical contact as well as the power of speech. Communication within the Phantom Zone is done so by telepathy. As the Phantom Zone exists outside of space/time, those within it are no longer subject to the rigors of age or illness, rendering them effectively immortal – and they also require no sleep, food or air. Operating as an inter-dimensional prison or sorts.

If mortally wounded he can retreat into the Phantom Zone where he will remain until someone accesses it again and lets him back out where he can quickly receive medical aid. He can also reverse the tunnel to spew out villains and creatures that were banished away into the Phantom Zone at his leisure, but does not have control over what comes out.

Mind Control - Ability to manipulate the minds of the weak willed, undeveloped, or psychically unprepared. Thus, unless the one he is trying to control can resist the mind control through sheer power of will or has dealt with such mental attacks or is a telepathic them self he can take over their mind and command the person to do his bidding. Although, while doing this he himself cannot break concentration or focus with victims.

Shadow Blending - If allowed to enter the shadows, kind of like a matador with a cape, he can appear to be part of them, completely enshroud himself in them, or use the shadows to throw one off to where one part of him begins and the other ends.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

-Education
-Confidence
-Order & Chaos
-Students
-Being EVIL

Dislikes:
-Disorderly at wrong times
-Disrespect
-Being undermined
-Being forced to do battle
-Using his powers too much
-Dimwitts
-Unruly students

Strengths:
-Very educated
-Always has a plan of action
-Takes his job seriously
-Intimidation

Weaknesses:
-Not good at hand to hand
-Will admit defeat when defeated
-A bit of inner turmoil
-Can loose control of powers/harm himself
-Magics that stop his abilities
-Can be poisoned when attempting to suck in others

Skills:
-Thinks four moves ahead
-Is very manipulative even without his powers
-Can retreat into Phantom Zone at anytime he pleases

Equipment: N/A

Habits/Quirks:
-Will push up his glasses a lot
-Has a very awkward creepy cheesy smile
-Enjoys simple things in life

Personality: Peter is always one to speak knowledgeably to others and his students. He will give out life lessons whenever he feels it necessary. Additionally, he is extremely nice; if you need help with you homework he'll tutor you, have a question after class he's happy to lend a hand, want to go to lunch early, he will let you out a few minutes early. He is a completely logical and fun loving person, but at the same time acknowledges that he is indeed is insane with pwoer and knows full well that he is EVIL and is teaching children how become eviler. Other than that, however, he is a rather friendly and rational professor.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Both parents long deceased. Marla Cromswell (Sister)
Place of Origin: STAR City
Current City: Jump City
History: Peter Cromswell is the Headmaster of the new HIVE organization, together with Queen Bee they teach the students how to excell in villainy, and better yet, how to deal with the meddling Teen Titans, as well as preparing them for future bouts with the Justice League. Cromswell began, however, as a budding scientist who had mangaed to find access to the Phantom Zone through a cutting edge device he designed. It worked by locking in on a frequency deep within the alternate dimension, but little did he know that frequency was actually the one sentient being that belonged in the Phantom Zone, its God, Aethyr. One day upon getting to close to the event horizon of the portal he was sucked in and was transported directly into Aethyr, but rather than destroying the mortal, by sheer grace, or maybe the God sensed Peter's advanced intellect, or maybe it was just his strong will to live? In any case, he was spared and sent back to his lab. However, upon returning he found that it had been weeks that he was gone form planet Earth. Also, he had radically changed...Upon being in the Phantom Zone and inside its God, his mind had been warped and his logic hopelesly flawed, yet for some reason he was now intriguingly sound as well, along with taking a bit of the being's power with him.
Back to top Go down

H.I.V.E. Hierarchy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: