Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Vote_lcapThrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Voting_barThrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Vote_lcapThrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Voting_barThrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Empty
PostSubject: Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage.   Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:57 am

Down the pipelines JaK went, on and on barely able to breathe. Desperately trying to swim against the current of sewage, but his injuries were too grave for him to fight it. However, he held on and kept struggling until finally he reached a light at the end of the tunnel and was spat out onto a mound of what he thought to be trash, mixed with gutter gunk, feces, and anything else the imagination could think of. His vision was really to blurry to pick out the rest of his surroundings and before he could make any real effort to try he collapsed. Right there on that mound of dirt and grime in the junk yard next to an open sewer pipe that was still continuously spilling out sewage into the waste dump. As JaK lay there helpless a shadowy figure could be seen looming over his body.....

"Ugh..."

JaK's vision was slowly returning to him now. As he opened his eyes little robots could be seen all around him nursing his wounds as best as possible. He had four fractured bones, two shattered ribs, a chunk missing out of his left thigh the size of a golf ball and many other lacerations, oh and he was naked?? As he looked around his surroundings it seemed like he was in some sort of cave made out of old and used parts. The entire lair being lit up by broken down and beat up TV screens and headlights that enveloped the walls, along with blenders, car doors, lava lamps, and any other kind of house hold appliance one could think of.

"What the hell..erm, where the heck am I? What's going on...And where are my pants!?"

JaK was getting his bearings now. Nearly all internal damage had healed itself and as he struggled to get up he began forcefully pushing away the bots that were around him.

Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Char_291

"Calm yourself Titan JaK Sage, you are in good hands. Your clothes are being cleaned thoroughly at the moment and will be returned to you later."

Just then the figure from before entered into view form the shadows, in his hand a needle and some thread.

"I am Fixit---"

"Ya,Ya,Ya I know who you are. I read the file Cyborg wrote for you on the Titans Mainframe. It also said you didn't care much for humans, and if you think you're going to turn me into some kind of robot you can FORGET IT!"

"You misunderstand my intentions Titan Sage. I fix what is broken, to replace parts with other parts that are not necessary is not fixing it, but improving it. I have learned from my time with Cyborg that this approach is rather...Contradictory to what I do. I simply wish to get you healthy again and send you on your way."

"Oh...Well if that's the case, uhh thank you? How did I even get here and how did you know who I was."

"Through the media of course, I do tend to watch the news and squander around the internet from time to time. I've seen you many times with your companions doing the best you can to keep this city from being destroyed. A noble attempt to fix a world that continuously wants to be broken."

As Fixit spoke he grabbed more materials and went to work on stitching some of JaK's wounds closed with a needle and a ball of thread. Ouch. As he did so JaK sucked up the pain and continued to listen to the cybernetic human, or at least he thought he was human, speak.

"I found your body by the sewage pipes, you were broken, like many things that come to me. I assume the damge done to you was received in battle."

"MY TEAM!! I gotta get back to them!"

JaK would then scramble up, nearly forcing Fixit to mess up his sowing and puncture an artery. Slightly annoyed he pushed Sage back down and grabbed a blow torch. Turning the flame onto low while speaking.

"Please JaK Sage, whatever affair you were involved in is long since over. You have been unconscious for nearly half a day now. Now if you really wish to get back to your friends you'll let me continue my work."

That being said Fixit put the blow torch to Sage's leg, burning the skin together while two robots pushed the large gash in place. The flame was extremely hot; JaK himself actually shedding a tear, but not because of the pain, but because he had let his team down. He hated failure and the fact that he left Brianna, Grace, & Will all alone was nearly killing him. Although, Fixit was right, if JaK wanted to move he had to rest and allow himself to heal. All he could do now was prey and hope they got out ok. Gritting his teeth he thought of his promise to Lance that he would find him. Well in a way he had found the boy, but he was still lost to him and to the Titans, as well as the world in general. Having been replaced by this relentless brainwashed HIVEling.

"I have been down here a long time JaK sage, and from the outside looking in I can tell the human race is a self-destructive one, prone to a state of constant self-disrepair, but they are also very resilient. I am sure your team prevailed in whatever challenges you were pit up against and are now searching for you."

Almost as if sensing JaK's anguish Fixit seemed to attempt to cheer him up in his own special way. JaK just turning over as he and his robots continued to painfully stitch, weld, and bandage up his body where there still were gaping wounds.

"I sure hope you're right Fixit...I sure hope you're right."
Back to top Go down

Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage.   Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Later that day, Fixit would finish up his work on JaK's body. Removing all the stitches and extra bandaging they had applied to his figure so that he could heal faster.

"You have repaired the damage to yourself at a miraculous rate, JaK Sage. Amazingly fast for a human bodyframe."

"Ya, I heal real well. So can I go now?"

Fixit then had one of his bots bring JaK his clothes without even speaking a word oddly enough or motioning to it. While the boy snatched his ripped attire and started redressing himself, Fixit spoke to him one last time.

"You are free to leave whenever you desire Titan Sage, but do remember, if you're ever in need of repair. I will be here."

JaK stopped getting dressed for a second and then flashed Fixit a smile before throwing back on the rest of his shirt.

"Thanks FIxit, if I ever need someone to put me back together again. Trust, I'll know who to call."

That being said, JaK left his intercom with the android like being who stared at it peculiarly while JaK himself exited the appliance illuminated lair back to the surface of the junk yard. He was not fully healed yet, his leg still having a limp in it and the rest of his body was tender in areas, but he didn't care. He was too eager to get back to the tower and his teammates to care about a bit of numbness and pain sensations. Now if he only had a way to do that....

Although, as if fate had sensed Sage's need, which was odd because JaK had figured fate had abandoned him a long time ago, suddenly out of the sky a blue and white figure landed in the junkyard just as JaK had began limping around looking fora way out. He didn't recognize the creature itself, but he did know what the symbol on it's chest meant.

"BEN!!"

------------------------

Ben Tennyson in the form of Jetstream had flew to the junkyard as so he could pick up some of the materials Capricious had written down on her list. However, as the alien arrived he never expected to hear his human or real identity called out and then looked back to see a wounded looking Teen Titan standing only a few yards away from him, wagging his forearms about like he was trying to catch a cab.

"JaK!? Whoa, what happened to you?"

Jetstream then shot two streams of fast rushing water to the ground propelling him up and over to Sage's position. Upon arrival JaK brushed off his question and asked him his own urgent inquiry instead.

"It's a loOoong story, but right now I need to get back to my team...Wanna give me a lift?"
Back to top Go down

Thrown out like Yesterday's Garbage.
Page 1 of 1