Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A vacation?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A vacation?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A vacation?! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A vacation?! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A vacation?! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A vacation?! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A vacation?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A vacation?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A vacation?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A vacation?! Vote_lcapA vacation?! Voting_barA vacation?! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A vacation?!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Toji walked down the streets of Steel City in his usual uniform,a black,sleeveless shirt with a high collar that could act as a lower face mask if he positioned his head right, black and white ankle length shorts, fingerless gloves following the same color scheme,but with stars matching the Meta-Weapon patch on his shoulder on the backs,and black and white boots with the same stars on the tips.He'd figured he'd take a vacation down to Steel city,see what was kinda crooks were here,and maybe meet up with a few resident heroes,also.Good thing he left a message saying where he was going,explaining why,and that he'd be back tomorrow.Still,they would probally lecture him when he got back.Seeing a thug threatening a women and child with what seemed like a larger version of the gun he already seen.Approaching him,Tohi said,"Hey,put down the weapon,please.Turning around,the thug fired.Ray-tat-tat-tat!!"Woah!!"Toji blurred left and right,he dodged the multiple rounds,and then blurred forward,smaking the thug on the forehead.As the criminal fell backwards,Toji picked up the curios weapon,bending it's barrel into a sharp turn,ruining the gun.He than sat down on the criminal;waiting for the local authorities to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:09 pm

(by way,open to any steel city hero)
Back to top Go down

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:23 pm

No sooner had Toji sat down on the thug, however, would a grappling hook be heard hitting the street lamp nearest Toji as the woman and her child ran away. Swininging in a girl around the same size as Toji appearingly, but of course more slender. Landing in a crouched position in front of the boy while clapping her hands.

A vacation?! 96522-10

"Impressive, new to Steel City? Been a while since any newbie heroes have had the balls to come here."

As she spoke she would point to the thug underneath Toji.

"Ya know, overtime with muggings and attempted murders going until 4am in the morning sometimes. The police aren't very friendly and there's always at least 6 crimes happening all at once that you can't possibly get to in time."

Seeing as the Titans roster had just recently changed Spidey didn't know who Toji was.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Tojo looked at the spider themed girl and grinned."Hi,Toji Okami ,Half japanese lightning demon and teen Titan at your service." He then cocked his head."Balls? What is that modern slang for?And can you tell me what this is?"He held up the ruined gun."It went Rat-tat-tar-tat!!I thought tubs were single shot per trigger pull.Oh,and I figured Id come here for vacation,since Jumps pretty tame other than super villains."He bowed his head."Jaks gonna lecture me when I get back,I just know it....."
Back to top Go down

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:46 pm

Seeing he was a Titan now, Liz slanted her eyes underneath her goggles at the mention of JaK Sage. Skipping the explanation of the word balls he just moved onto his second question.

"Ugh, one of my least favorite members of the team that's for sure. But, you seem pretty new since I don't recognize you from their roster and to this time stream if you don't know what that is? It's a firearm, to be more specific a Glock 17 or a G19. I dunno I'm not very familiar with handguns or any guns for that matter. Don't really like them. In any case, well since you're vacationing in Steel allow me to show you around. The name's Spider-Girl, but you can call me Spidey if you want. Just try and stay away from the spider jokes, I get enough of those form the guys trying to kill me. I'm kind of the local resident vigilante hero around here. If you let the cops tell it though, I'm the worst villain there is. The police around here are all crooked so don't expect a thank you for capturing that thug."

As Spidey explained what a gun was to Toji, her nerdy scientific mind would rear itself to the boy. Afterward gesturing for him to follow her while standing up and reeling in her grapple.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Toji stood up."It ain't that I'm from a different time,but that I've been shut off from the rest of the world for 15 years,so I got alot to learn.There's so many things to discover!"His eyebrows wrinkled, and sparks shot through his lightning blue hair."Crooked cops?But dont cops take a oath?"He sighs,throwing down the modified glock."What a place....Anyway,where we headed first?"
Back to top Go down

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:28 pm

Spider-Girl shot two web-bullets from her web-shooters at the thug just in case he decided to get up and try to run away. The police should be here soon, crooked or not once the woman reported what she had seen.

"Haha well Toji, first rule of life in the world of life is that most people can be bought off as long as you have something they want. Hmm, kicking bad guy butt can wait for a bit, how about I show you the different parts of the city and I know just the spot to do it from. You're not afraid of heights are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Toji grinned."Interesting fact about being born to the Okami clan.I was born with no fear."He plays with a few electric strands emitting from his hands."Shall we continue?"
Back to top Go down

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:21 am

"No fear huh, must be nice, every time I see a giant flyswatter or a large mutant frog I gotta admit I freak a little bit...If you tell anybody that I'm gonna web your pinky toe to your armpit."

Spider-Girl was joking of course because that was her personality, to quip or make smarky remarks to others. Thinking Toji obviously didn't need her to carry him she shot her grappling hook into the sky. Making her way to the highest point int he city with Toji following close behind. After free running and swinging for a while they eventually climbed all the way to the top of Powertech Tower. The highest and most expensive building in the city.

"Well, here we are. By the way, just an FYI, this building belongs to probably the richest and most powerful man in the city....Who is also a scumbag crime boss."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 am

Toji grinned,lightning coursing through his hair."I wonder,is he superstitious and afraid of demons?"
Back to top Go down

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:35 pm

"Wouldn't know, never met the guy, although I wouldn't think so. Considering he is one in his own right..Haven't been able to touch him so far. I know he's corrupting the law by offering bribes and such, but no one's giving him up with enough hard evidence for me to take him down. And he has all the gangs around Steel wrapped around his finger. Even if I did turn him in, he'd be out in like what..A few minutes? At most. I need to get the people to stand up for themselves, they're the only ones who can take Powers down. And to do that, I need to keep cleaning up these streets so people feel safe to come outside again."

As Spider-Girl spoke she looked at the vast wide city, her purpose and direction firm as she thought of what she must do.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Toji frowned."Pity.If I could have scared him into changing his ways,the amount of money and the connections he has could really change this city for the better."He grinned fiercely,his demon side starting to show itself in this mean enciroment."I'll just have to stay here and take out a few gangs for a little bit.That lights put some fear in thus scum.Once he knows someone who could handle any he sent after him is after him,he'll learn his ways.Even if I have to go directly after him and decimate his entire empire,I'll show him Toji Okami is not o e to disregard."
Back to top Go down

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm

"You obviously don't know how things work here Toji...This guy is untouchable for a reason. He has connections, and if you or I went onto his property trying to scare him he would put a hit on us. You being a Titan would have multiple Meta-Human hitman bombarding the tower 24/7 trying to gain a million dollar reward on your head and for what? He'd still continue what he's doing and if anything would inform the police and the government that you were on his property or move into witness protection from you. While still having the hit on your head. You see to the rest of the world he's an innocent man and you'd be the bad guy trying to threaten his life. So no, like I said, if we take him down it's going to have to be legally and through the people. As for the gangs, I've been trying to take them down for months. They're like a colony, each of them. You gotta take out the leader, and if you take out their Queen they'll just get a new one. And that's if you can even find or get to their leaders. They have so many levels of henchmen and officers/lieutenants. You'd have to go through an army just to take out that one gang...And then you still have the others to."

At that Spider-Girl tilted her head down...It seemed pointless. She could almost see why Titans East were run out of town back when Cyborg formed them.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 am

Toji nodded."Right,where's the nearest gang?"
Back to top Go down

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Liz tapped her chin inquisitively as he said this, trying to pin point out the gang territories off the top of her head.

"Hmm, well lets see. Over there you have the Newgate Crime Family. The Newgates are the leading crime family in Steel to say the least, really wealthy. Then you have the Teach Crime Family. They're a bunch of opium smugglers who run the South Side. Then you of course have Mr. Powers here. East Side Gunz over there, which is like a high-tech cowboy themed gang or whatever. Ya, cowboys...Don't ask. Anyway they rule East Side. There's my favorites; the Red-Haired Dragons. A gang pretty much based off chinese Xialin monks, with high-tech weapons to boot. They control the north side. The Behemoth's are kind of a new gang from what I understand, but are built up of a lot of metahuman druggies. They beef it with the Teachs. And finally you have your Skull Saders, your average street punk gang based off Jason Voorhees. Oh wait, you probably don't know about--Well just know they wear creepy hockey masks. They're the weakest gang in Steel, but also have the largest numbers. They're pretty much everywhere like roaches. Everyday half the public school's drop outs enlist. So I usually tend to go easy on them. And that's pretty much it...Have any preferences?"

As Spider-Girl spoke from up high she would point at the different areas while describing what each gang was like. Ending by taking a deep breath from talking so much and waiting for Toji's response. There were more than enough felons to go around and they were all always up to no good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A vacation?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation?!   A vacation?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation?!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next