Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Melee Weapons Contest Vote_lcapMelee Weapons Contest Voting_barMelee Weapons Contest Vote_rcap 
Moon
Melee Weapons Contest Vote_lcapMelee Weapons Contest Voting_barMelee Weapons Contest Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Melee Weapons Contest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Melee Weapons Contest Empty
PostSubject: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:45 am

Dar is about to return to the scene. With his suit and claws gone, however, he will need a new weapon. This contest will decide what melee weapon(s) he carries in his new form. I will be the judge, and shall choose what I see as the coolest weapon that is suggested.

Ready, set, Go!
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:40 am

THE SWORD OF OMENS.....but seriously I feel as though sar shouldmhVw a sword of some kind he seems like a sword guy, maybe a longsword or twin scimitars
Back to top Go down
Hell's Black Fury
Hell's Black Fury

RPG character
Name: Derrick Graye
Code Name: Black Jack
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:50 am

Swords are too cliche' *looks at character sheet guiltily* my suggestion is go with something different-ish like kukri or an axe, or even better yet 'cause you never see them, a Kusarigama, or some interesting Indonesian weapon like the whip sword, or some of the other more exotic stuff. After the selection is made, my suggestion would be to equip them with some kind of sound generation/control power or ability for extra damage and utility. Material would up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://mythicconventions.com

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:58 am

Power gauntlet (Glove) that makes energy shields, lasers, whips and whatever else Dar needs. It also can take as much damage as the Omnitrix and is magically endowed for those Superboy types >_>
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:48 pm

http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Weapons

This would be a great link to look for melee weapons.
Back to top Go down
DeadRage
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DeadRage

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:01 am

Go with Krueger claws! either that or be all Baraka-y with wristblades
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 am

Xaolin Twin Hooks, maybe one of THE most deadly weapons I've had the pleasure of seeing demonstrated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. They have been greatly appreciated. The choice has been made. Dar now holds a great axe, and wears steel plate armor.

I had a picture, but the internet seems to have...eaten it.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Was it one of the weapons you looked at in my link?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Nope. Although I might use some of them later. Dar's bound to need a lot of weapons in the days to come. The website I found the picture from no longer exists apparently. I shall try to find a duplicate.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Ah ok. Well if you need a quick view of a lot of melee weapons, Soul Calibur is a great place to start.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Or Fable, if you're into mystical swords.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:43 am

Search through your computer's temporary files' folder. If you look through it hard enough, youll find that axe. After that, just right click and save, then upload to an image site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:57 am

Here we go.
Melee Weapons Contest Hero-w10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melee Weapons Contest   Melee Weapons Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melee Weapons Contest
Page 1 of 1