Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Robin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Robin Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Robin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Robin Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Robin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Robin Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Robin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Robin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Robin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Robin Vote_lcapRobin Voting_barRobin Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Robin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Robin Empty
PostSubject: Robin   Robin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:39 am

Thought I'd share this with you since I think there are quite some Robin fans on the forums. I never really liked him to be honest, even in TT, and when I heard he was going to be featured in the game Batman: Arkham City I wasn't exactly thrilled about it. However, some pics got released recently and he looks pretty cool to me.

Spoiler:

Developer's notes:

“We wanted to create a Robin that players would identify as a contemporary character and move away from the traditional “Boy Wonder” image that most people know. Our vision of Robin is the one of a troubled young individual that is calm and introverted at times but very dangerous and aggressive if provoked. The shaved head is inspired by cage fighters, because we thought that Robin might be doing that in his spare time to keep him on his toes. Still, we kept all the classic trademarks of Robin’s appearance, such as the red and yellow colors of his outfit, the cape and the mask.”

Obviously this is a dark take on Batman, as I think it should be. Together with Batman and Catwoman this is the trio featured in the game. Personally I can't wait since the first one kicked the ass of all batman movies put together.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Robin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin   Robin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:59 am

One of the bad things is though is that you can only play as Robin during the challenges, and from what I saw last he was only advertised if you pre-order from BestBuy although I have no doubt he would be released as DLC later on. I agree with you on the game kicking all the movies asses. Also have they said which Robin it is?
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

Robin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin   Robin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:36 am

Yeah I know about the pre-order/challenge thing and I agree on the part that he will be released as DLC, be it free or paid. This is just the first Robin that at least looks badass IMO.

The Robin in question is Tim Drake if I'm correct.
Back to top Go down

Robin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin   Robin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:40 pm

RObin Tim Drake has never been a "SUPER" favorite of mine. Although, I could see why they have him cage fighting. Unlike Grayson Tim isn't just super athletically gifted, so cage fighting would probably be the best way to hone his skills also he is a very fierce fighter in comics. Much more analytical then Grayson who seems to just love fighting as if it's a sport.

(However, I don't think his head should've been shaved in this way. The buzz cut from Batman movie that featured Mr. Freeze would've seemed better to me since he does still have to go to school and keep an image.)

Odd you never liked Robin and even in TT Krious, which most Robins are Dick Grayson...SO it makes me question do you dislike Grayson or all Robins / the idea of them in general and in that retrospect why? I am an ultra-Robin fan because unlike Batman they didn't have that whole 12 years he got to train all over the world. They're getting a condensed nearly 4 year crash course in what batman took a decade to learn and have to apply it when they're at a much younger age. In that light they deserve more respect than the dark knight himself for having to step up and take on Super-villains and much bigger thugs when the chance of them getting killed or being over-whelmed is much higher.
Back to top Go down

Robin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin   Robin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 pm

That is a cool picture. I am a Robin fan, and I'm excited to see his new darker side in the next Batman game. As much as I like the Robins, however, Dick Grayson becomes 10 times cooler when as Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

Robin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin   Robin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:37 pm

I don't like Robin simply because I don't know much about him, and the only things I do see don't impress as much as things like Batman, Spiderman and all the other 'big' superheroes.

I don't live in America, or any other part of the world were comics are a big thing. They exist here, but not in the quantity you probably have. As such I only get my information for the very few animated series we get here and the several movies, most of which I can enjoy but wouldn't say they are very impressive. As an example, Nightwing as darthlegolas mentioned, is completely unknown to me. I only know Batman as Bruce Wayne and most of the villains shown to me on this site were completely unknown to me before that.

Robin is just the eternal sidekick of Batman to me, since I don't get to see much more of him, and quite frankly I think the whole comic thing goes a bit too far story/lore wise with all the people following the in the footsteps of the previous one who wore the mantle. At least, that's my 2 cents.

EDIT: Woot, crazy typo I had right there...

Last edited by Krious on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Robin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin   Robin Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Comics aren't that big where I live either but I still know a bit about the Bat family, like there's been 5 different Batmen and there's 5 different Robin's and the current one is Bruce Wayne's son Damian Wayne
Back to top Go down

Robin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin   Robin Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:47 pm

I really wish you could play Robin in story mode rather than Catwoman -.-. If it were up to me, I would've set all the side missions to involved Robin, Nightwing, and Catwoman rather than Batman.
Back to top Go down

Robin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin   Robin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:38 pm

I liked the idea of robin in the game until I found out it was only challenge mode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin   Robin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Photo Gallery-
Jump to: